PDA

View Full Version : For fans of "Eastenders" ... (I know you exist

Tandycat
13th April 2003, 01:48 AM
Ever since I joined this site I've heard wise cracks about Eastenders and people making fun of it, and always wondered what the fuss was about. Well, today on BBC America I happened to come across "Eastenders omnibus" which piled several programmes into a three hour marathon. Confession time - I liked it! Now I need somebody to tell me what in hell is going on. Why is Phil broke up with Kate and is he REALLY a hardened criminal??? Who has died and left Barry psychotic and what were the circumstances of their death? The lady who works at the restaurant (forget her name, kinda homely with short blonde hair) she was taking out trash and some fella walking by had a scrap with her and they said mean stuff to each other - what's that about?

Don't anybody make fun of me too much, now, because I'm very sensitive and will likely cry (the drama is contagious, you see.) And besides, I never really watch TV so my judgement of what's good and what sucks may be slightly impaired. :D (who likes Eastenders)

[ 13 April 2003: Message edited by: Tandycat ]</p>

mozlongtime
13th April 2003, 02:22 AM
Don't worry TC, someone will "sort it aaaat" :D

graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Helena
13th April 2003, 02:15 PM
OK Kimmy - here is the latest from Eastenders number 1 fan:-

Phil broke up with Kate because it turned out she was a copper. HE used to have a girlfired called Lisa and she is the mother of Louise. He was horrible to her so she left him and ran away to portugal. He followed her and returned with ouise. Everyone thought he had killed Lisa so the Kate went undercover and became his girlfriend to try and get a confession out of him. As it happened, he didn't kill Lisa, just destroyed her emotionally by saying she was a bad mother and stuff. Anyway, phil then finds out that Kate is a copper and dumps her and throws her out. That is about all thats happened there.

Phil is not really a criminal. He is just a hardman who is horrible to all he wives and girlfirends. And he beat Jamie (his nephew) up and is generally a bit of a hard man. He also has a bit of a dodgy past but nothing really major.

Barry's did - Roy died. Natalie, who is married to Barry was having an affair with Ricky. Pat (Roys wife) found out but didn't tell anyone. The Natalie left Barry and Barry and Roy found out that Pat knew all along. This caused Roy to have a heart attack and he eventually died. Barry therefore blames Pat for his fathers death and is heading for a breakdown. He has thown Pat out who is now living in a tatty bedsit. He is also trying to get custody of his and Natalies son - Jack.

The lady that works at the cafe is Laura. She was originally Ian Beales kids nanny. But he went bankrupt and they got married and lived together. She wanted kids of their own but he didn't and he had a vasectomy. She had a one night stand with Garry and got pregnant. he tried to pass it off as Ians but Ian knew that it couldn't possibly be his. So he threw her out so she is now living in a tatty bedsit and is pregnant. And the person you saw her having an argument with was probably Ian.

Hope that has answered all your queries. If there is anything else you want to know about then just ask because there is plenty more going on as well.

Speak to you soon.

Helena :D

Anniemg
13th April 2003, 04:33 PM
BIG LOVE EASTENDERS graemlins/love.gif MY LIFE IS JUST NOT THE SAME WITHOUT IT graemlins/love.gif

KNOW WHER YOU ARE COMING FROM TC graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

YEP....THINK OUR MMOOOOOOOOOO (HELENA) HAS GOT IT COVERED graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Annie

j59
13th April 2003, 04:43 PM
:D :D And Eastenders is real life , it's not
a made up soap opera..... :D :D :D :D

Anniemg
13th April 2003, 04:47 PM
WELL SAID STORY :D :D :D

REAL LIFE YOU KNOW graemlins/bigwink.gif

so don't move into that square whatever you do.....1000 times more likey to be murdered/divorced/kidknapped & be fighting over Ricky Butcher.....etc graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Annie

Helena
13th April 2003, 05:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by anniemg:
WELL SAID STORY :D :D :D

REAL LIFE YOU KNOW graemlins/bigwink.gif

so don't move into that square whatever you do.....1000 times more likey to be murdered/divorced/kidknapped & be fighting over Ricky Butcher.....etc graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Annie<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif at you

think i would be more likely to be fighting over Alfie. Didn't like him before he joined Eastenders but now i think he is rather tasty.

Rather live in ALbert Square than that Coronation Street. Wouldn't have liked to live near Richard Hillman. Not a nice chap was he.

Anniemg
13th April 2003, 05:32 PM
UUUMMMMM ALFIE MOON graemlins/love.gif

I'm with you on that one....never found him very nice until he became Alfie....& now... graemlins/love.gif

Right.....you just sod it to me....i'm off to move into Albert square graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Annie graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
13th April 2003, 06:09 PM
i sod it you?

j59
13th April 2003, 06:46 PM
:( Alfie Moon = :D

love J x

Anniemg
13th April 2003, 07:01 PM
roflmao.....sooorrrryyyyy Helena graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

You SOLD IT TO ME......ALFIE MOON graemlins/love.gif

Annie graemlins/laff.gif

mozlongtime
13th April 2003, 07:29 PM
Sorted? :D

Rachel~B
13th April 2003, 07:31 PM
you're all MAD... :(

and he has the cheek to moan when i watch friends and er on a thur.

ooooo annie...wot do you think of will mellor???

big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

[ 13 April 2003: Message edited by: Rachel.B. ]</p>

Helena
13th April 2003, 07:55 PM
what happened in ER thursday Rachel i missed it

mozlongtime
13th April 2003, 08:01 PM
He died. :(

Helena
13th April 2003, 08:02 PM
who died?

Anniemg
13th April 2003, 08:04 PM
oooooo Will Mellor.....ooooooo graemlins/kiss.gif

must be something about naughy men that makes me....... graemlins/bigwink.gif

Annie graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
13th April 2003, 08:07 PM
now i'm lost...who died?
Abie's brother's plane was found without a scratch which means he is alive :D
oh and she was propositioned :roll:

Helena
13th April 2003, 08:21 PM
who was abbie propositioned by Rachel? And is Carter still away?

Rachel~B
13th April 2003, 09:26 PM
Helena, Carter came back and it was he who asked Abie to marry him graemlins/bounce.gif

Helena
13th April 2003, 09:32 PM
oh

hope she says yes. Their a great couple. I always wanted them to get together.

I wouldn't say no to him

Rachel~B
13th April 2003, 09:34 PM
rofl, neither would i ;)
erm, we find out her answer on thur :p i hope graemlins/bounce.gif

Helena
13th April 2003, 09:35 PM
surely series has got to be nearly finished now. And friends. Think latest series of both programmes are best so far. Did you see episode when Dr Ramanas arm flew off?

sandy
14th April 2003, 09:28 AM
hi tandy, lol now you ve done it ..... started an epidemic across the usa..a bit like dallas u know J.R & his lot.
it was who shot phil mitchell ?? for us!!!!!
lol now ur hooked.
big love
mozzyxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

bothsidestory
14th April 2003, 06:54 PM
everyone likes eastenders graemlins/beer.gif sorted