PDA

View Full Version : Mr & Mrs...

Rat In Mi Kitchen
9th April 2003, 08:29 PM
Have any of you ever seen the TV gameshow "Mr & Mrs" which was on British TV screens in the 1970s and was presented by Derek Batey where married couples have to corerectly answer questions about each other ("What is your wife's favourite fish?" that sort of thing!) to win prizes.

Anyway on with the joke...

A couple are on "Mr & Mrs" and they are only 3 questions away from winning the star prize which is a week in Hawaii. The wife goes into the soundproof booth with the headphones while the husband is asked the questions.
"When was the last time you made love to your wife?"
"Yesterday afternoon."
"What time did you make love?"
"It was just after quarter past one in the afternoon. The mother-in-law was coming round so it had to be a quickie."
"Where did you have it?"
"Over the kitchen table."
The wife is brought out of the booth and the husband goes in. The wife is asked the same three questions.
"When was the last time you made love to your husband?"
"Yesterday afternoon."
"That's the same answer as your husband gave us so you're on course to win the holiday. What time did you make love?"
"It was just before twenty past one in the afternoon. My mother was coming round so it had to be a quickie."
"Your husband said just after quarter past but we can accept your answer. To win the holiday where did you have it?"
"I don't know if I can say. It's a bit embarrasing..."
"You need to give me the answer if you want to win so for the holday in Hawaii where did you have it?"
After a pause the wife says in a small voice:
"Up the arse."

Rossy
9th April 2003, 08:36 PM
Check this ooooot

http://www.gameshows.unlimited-hosting.co.uk/gameshows/progs/mrandmrs1984.rm

dkh
9th April 2003, 08:40 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

j59
9th April 2003, 08:42 PM
:eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif