PDA

View Full Version : 1st annual LOONIE AWARDS - cast yer ballots!

29th February 2000, 01:00 AM

Tandycat
1st March 2003, 11:15 PM
Isn't it time we recognized our fellow loonies for their contrubutions to mankind? Hell yeah, it is!
Let's have it then... feel free to add categories.
Winners will recieve ROYAL LOONIE STATUS (along with a cheap, computer-generated certificate acknowledging their title)

My votes are.......

* I nominate Neptune Rose - for the "Most likely to eat chocolate for breakfast" award, as well as the "always grinning, even during traumas and dental procedures" award.

* I vote my buddy Caja - for the coveted "ROTFLMAO" award, also known as the "makes me laff 'til I wet meself award" and I also vote him "most likely to tell jokes during a funeral"

* I nominate my luvvly friend Sting - for the female version of the "ROTFLMAO" award and also the prestigious "Creative use of curse words" award.

* I nominate Rudie - for the "Halo award" coz she is such an angel. (and I said that with a straight face, too!) I also vote Cara "most likely to be nice to twats so as not to hurt their feelings"

* I nominate my close mate Bazza - for "Rude boy king of the Prom" because it just suits him somehow, dunnit? I also vote him for "most likely to take the piss out of annoying humans"

* I nominate the luvverly Sparkler - for the controversial "Chicky chick" award and also vote her "most likely to commit homicide" (wink)

* I nominate my wonderful friend Mozlongtime - for the title of "Most likely to consume lager while sleeping" ('tis an art form, you know)and also the "Six Feet Under" award, because well... he kills me!

* I nominate my dear pal Reza - for the "Diplomatic Poet" award because I think he's already got that printed on his resume. I also vote him as "most likely to post a joke that is actually funny"

* I nominate my friend Ausar - for the highly acclaimed "Roulette" award, because his wheels are always spinning. I also vote him "most likely to carry on a conversation with a refrigerator"

* I nominate the fabulous OGM for "priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest"

* I nominate my good pal Bart - for "Daddy of the year" and also "most likely to get booted from internet and throw his pc out the window"

* and last, but certainly not least, I nominate the infamous
Shabba as "most likely to laugh and/or fart during sex" and I also nominate her for the prestigious "Golden BLOP" award, because, well...she deserves it :D

:D :D :D :D :D

[

[ 02 March 2003: Message edited by: Tandycat ]</p>

sparkler
2nd March 2003, 12:33 AM
:eek: tears streaming down my face now Kimmy lmfao @ u

Sarah xx

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd March 2003, 01:35 AM
the only thing i do well is eat chocolate so i am happy to be nominated for this lovely award :D

Tandycat
2nd March 2003, 05:14 AM
How could I have forgotten...

I nominate Dave a.k.a. Rat - for "karaoke king" and also "most likely to memorize the entire instruction booklet included with his VCR."

oh, and how about Dubwise for "most likely to provide witty commentary on otherwise dull topics"

and I also vote Helle Hazz da Super Vampire for "most likely to type up summat technical that makes the rest of us feel stupid"

C'MON AND HELP ME OUT, PEOPLE! LET'S HAVE SOME MORE NOMINATIONS!!!!!!! graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

caja
2nd March 2003, 12:18 PM
you will have me thinking all day now!! ;)
be posting my nominations soon xx
chris & andi xx
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Evonne Williams
2nd March 2003, 04:02 PM
I'll nominate AUSAR ....For having a good vibes & sense of humour. (Yes you all have the same credits) lol

graemlins/love.gif

Rudie
2nd March 2003, 05:47 PM
pmsl :D luvs ya loads hun graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif cara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

mozlongtime
2nd March 2003, 09:18 PM
Thanks TC,"sleep drinking" is easy when you know how :D

graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Shabba67
3rd March 2003, 12:39 AM
Kimeeeee...I think I pimp at this post!!!!

Will get back to you on my nominations when I finally sober up!!

Shabba Blop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Rat In Mi Kitchen
3rd March 2003, 02:00 AM
Kimmy, that ain't my style with the VCR. I suss it out myself and if I'm ever stuck then it's RTFM (read the "flubbing" manual)

Rat In Mi Kitchen

Bradford City - UP THE BANTAMS!
Please visit my website at http://www.quandigy.com

yoyo
3rd March 2003, 08:49 AM
i nominate CHAMPANE, for never allowing people to forget, eg, me,losing a toothbrush down the plughole, at last years fest. :D graemlins/friends.gif from yoyo/j2bxx graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Carlene Lydia
3rd March 2003, 10:39 AM
Here are sum of my nominations........

Dubwise for his attempt to enlighten us with the Adventures of Scratch & Tubby (think I was the only one who read it, but at least sum1 did :D )

Champane for being such a sweetie!!!! graemlins/bigwink.gif

SusieQ coz she just loves everyone...... (as her signatures goes..... Lovesya) graemlins/love.gif

Ausar for his pure amazement with Fridges....

Rossy for being such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to anything UB40..... Your a legend m8!!!!!!!

[ 03 March 2003: Message edited by: Carlene ]</p>

Taffy aka SuzieQ
3rd March 2003, 10:48 AM
I nominate Crutial T he is one funny bloke and he has a light above his head all the time(well in my pics he has)
Mozlongtime cos he is the master of the fountain
Carlene cos she is a total loon with her jokes
Sting cos she is a lovely lass
Rudie for the shopping award(hows ya feet hun?)
Dubwise for Scrath and Tubby(i read it too)
Ausar for being Ausar

Lovesya Susie.Q xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

jahnus
3rd March 2003, 11:02 AM
i think also running serious for a nomination is........carlene as the one and only ........joke teller

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

[ 03 March 2003: Message edited by: jahnus ]</p>

Carlene Lydia
3rd March 2003, 11:05 AM
Gee, thanx Jahnus & Susie.....

I forgot one person.... and I don't know how I could have forgotten.........

MATIE!!!!!!!! for all his work and effort towards helping Henny out...... I think what you did was marvellous and you deserve a huge nomination!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

graemlins/friends.gif

3rd March 2003, 11:53 AM
If I had known it was Award ceremony

ausar
3rd March 2003, 04:39 PM
I nominate the plate of Veg Chilli I made tomorrow. :)

ausar
3rd March 2003, 04:50 PM
I also nominate the one and only *TANDYCAT*, cuz she can walk a door, paint a dog and hold her water under breath...... :D

Tammy Rinn
3rd March 2003, 04:53 PM
Yesh yesh, groote idea Tanycat...
i nominate Mr Aaron Otang and King Louie for being the besht shwingers on the bb, and alsho for having the biggesht nannas! :)

Tam x graemlins/love.gif

Elaine
3rd March 2003, 05:08 PM
*just putting me rattle back * lmao :p

[ 04 March 2003: Message edited by: ElainE_BCFC ]</p>

brummybabe
3rd March 2003, 05:20 PM
I nominate susie q 4 living with dem ghosts :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bazza
3rd March 2003, 07:34 PM
i nominate ausar for his ceaseless promotion of bricks and fridges
tandy for the least annoying american on the planet award
shabba for keeping hundreds of brewery workers in a job
brummie babe for the throwing your rattle out of the pram award as seen above
bt for putting up with hundreds of loonies pestering him day and night.
everyone on the board for the "being fans of the best group in the world award"what sensible people you all are.

solitairee
3rd March 2003, 07:44 PM
i nominate everyone...for the big love award.. cos you all a great laff, and great mates .. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

brummybabe
3rd March 2003, 07:49 PM
eeerrrrr Bazza think ur referring to post above mine hun....hows my post bout sue livin with ghosts throwing rattle outta pram

:confused: :confused:

[ 03 March 2003: Message edited by: brummybabe ]</p>

Jessica
3rd March 2003, 07:50 PM
I nominate Rachel 'duck of the year'..... :D graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica

bazza
3rd March 2003, 07:51 PM
oops sorry kel i did indeed mean elaines.my humble apologies for the mistake,i actually just came back to correct it but you beat me there.

Rachel~B
3rd March 2003, 07:53 PM
awe Jess my one and only nomination, bless you for thinking about me :D

brummybabe
3rd March 2003, 07:54 PM
accepted bazza so wot is my award lololol graemlins/love.gif

Jessica
3rd March 2003, 07:55 PM
quack quack :D graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

bazza
3rd March 2003, 07:57 PM
i nominate brummybabe for the most forgiving when someone else cocks up award. :D

brummybabe
3rd March 2003, 07:58 PM
aaawwwwww bless ya where u been anyway stranger

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Rachel~B
3rd March 2003, 08:11 PM
well i nominate Jessica for sharing MYman :D and being so understanding when he aint with her

:p

Rachelxxx

Jessica
3rd March 2003, 08:15 PM
:D graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Jessica
3rd March 2003, 08:17 PM
YOUR man btw..... :confused: graemlins/bigwink.gif

caja
3rd March 2003, 10:17 PM
* i nominate KIM for being the 1st texan speaking geordie and brill sense of humour.

* i nominate SHABBA for being the queen of the "BLOP" and me MOCKEEEEEEEEEENBOID.

* i nominate MANDY for keeping that good old profession going and keeping RED bulbs in mass production.and sideline of wheelhubs.

* i nominate CARA for actually being the PERSON to buy a said certain CD!! and WIMMIN BE SHOPPING award.

* i nominate LADY LYNNE for being a "human tea pot
and i havent got anything nasty to say against her " award .

* i nominate cwob for the " john travolta broken legs "award (crappiest dancer award).

* i nominate millie(osonomine) FOR BEING DEED GOOD LOOKING "WOMAN MAGNET" JUST LIKE HIS DAD award.

* i nominate MIA for being the person who is "always nice never has a bad word to say" award

* i nominate Nige same as "above" award .

*i nominate WIK as the "human lizard (tongue)" award.

* i nominate JANE for the "4k off im not waking up im pished" award.

* i nominate KAZZY for the "i drink "skol" and im 4kin proud" award .

* i nominate CHRISTY for the most "hyper, geordie speaking dutch person and ME DOORMAN" award .

* i nominate JO(its my delight) for the being "a lovely person and finding happiness" award.

* i nominate MAB for helping "jo be all of the above" award.

* i nominate MBG for the "i put him in the straight jacket and tie him in every night" award.

* i nominate TINA/NESS for the "putting jane to bed" award.

* i nominate AL B for the" can i call you al "award.

* i nominate BART for the " quizmaster of the year" award

* i nominate TYLER D for the" it wasnt me with the camera" award.

* i nominate JOHN AND YOKO for the"give peace a chance on the bb" award.

* i nominate GHETTO GIRL for the " welsh boid with a voice who loves ratty" award.

* i nominate BIG LOVE STEVE for the " kebabs are a fitness food " award.

* i nominate NYK for the "serve as fast as ya can kebabs" award.

* i nominate SARAH K for the " im really 50 this birthday" award.

* my last award is the person "who has kept some of us in check" and the "MOM of the room " award HERE I AM xxxxx.

if i have left any 1 off i award me self the " oh 4k it " award
and "hey can you do better" award :D :D :D :D :D

Rudie
3rd March 2003, 10:29 PM
pmsl ;)
* i nominate cwis for bein the only blerke who can play the spoons on his :p

yoyo
4th March 2003, 08:35 AM
i think chris(caja) for the award cos hes always saying its a FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. lol from yoyo/j2b xxxx graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Kazzy
4th March 2003, 01:03 PM
Awww TY Chris, Im deed Proud of my award :D

I nominate Chris for 'coolest no-haired Toon Fan Award' :p :cool: graemlins/bigwink.gif

Kazzy
xxx

dubwise
4th March 2003, 03:35 PM
If I had known it was Award ceremony time I would have gone out and got meself one of those little party frocks that show off all your naughty bits.

However thankfully I have an acceptance speech prepared just for just such events.

I would like to thank God who is an inspiration to me everyday (slight sob) my mum my dad thanks DAD (first tear appears) My son you are the light that guides me in the dark (heavy tears stuttered speak)my first five wives, Britney, Halle B, Lisa Faulkner,Claudia and Naomi sorry for the pain i caused you all the scars will heal, too my theropist who is helping me to ensure that my sixth wife does not have to suffer the same humiliation, carpet burns and pain (jennifer see you later on the block baby), all the sheep who helped me in my darkest times between wives,and most of all you the loonies when i was down without work tormented and suffering you picked me up and finally to Tony and George
STOP THE F$%KING WAR NOW......................GOODNIGHT (dub finally breaksdown crying endless tears of joy)

Ladies and Gentlemen........DUBWISE

Tandycat
4th March 2003, 04:29 PM
lmao @ Dubwise graemlins/laff.gif
Luv how ya have those heart-felt tears timed perfectly for dramatic effect.
Your sixth wife (wherever she may be) will surely be impressed with your sensitivity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sweetsensation
4th March 2003, 04:33 PM
Dubwise ,your as mad as Sonic the hedgehog rofl graemlins/laff.gif

And what a speech man, HALLALUYA graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

dubwise
4th March 2003, 04:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tandycat:
lmao @ Dubwise graemlins/laff.gif
Luv how ya have those heart-felt tears timed perfectly for dramatic effect.
Your sixth wife (wherever she may be) will surely be impressed with your sensitivity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<hr></blockquote>

Dont count yourself out the running, number seven is just around the corner

sweetsensation
4th March 2003, 04:56 PM
:roll: what a sad song :roll:
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Michelle

sparkler
4th March 2003, 11:59 PM
OK I made my choices!!

Kim : cos she is one mad Texan and funny into the bargain

H : need I say more?

Shabba : Jakey Jock award

Alli : as above lol

Clive : he's my twirling assistant and looks damn good in a shiny green dress lol

Cara : beautiful Brummy award!

Andi : long suffering wifey award

Biglove Steve : cos he's a Lummox

Nyk : cos she looks after him lol

Jumbo : the lovliest but daftest Essex boy we all know

Mozlongtime : general all time funny guy

Ausar : gentleman and scholar

Kazzy : lady and Skol er lol

Sarah xx

Kazzy
5th March 2003, 01:03 PM
:D

Kazzy
xx

Shabba67
5th March 2003, 02:21 PM
Ok then here are mine awards. (Before I go any further please understand that 'Blop' is an art form and only happens when you are drunk)

Sarah - For being the greatest shell suite wearing thief in the UK and for being greatest singer of Ferry cross the Mersey. Oh and how could I forget 'where are you'?( still creased!!)

Ausar - For answering all my stupid questions and not making me feel like a complete twat (thanks for that lol)

Caja - For encouraging me to blop and for Mockeenboid and also for being not right in the heed.

Andi/MBJ - for catching me out in work (Thanks Mrs Joice) and for being brave enough to live with H for so long.

Cara - For making me laff so hard I almost Bloped!

Tandycat - For being funniest / nicest American that I've came across (I've only ever met one ;) ) and also for acknowledging Blop!

Bazza - For making me realise that my habit keeps many a person in a job (now I dont feel guilty about being an alcoholic, thanks for that! I will know have a happy, long career in the Alkyhood)

Jumbo - For being the cheekiest barsteward I know (thats why I like ye!!) and also for JWF fame, still funniest post ever on the bb.

Biglove Steve - For being Ali Campbell lookalikie (ok I did have 25 bacardis lol) and for being able to scoff 24 kebabs in one hour.

Nyk - see Andi/MBJ.. also for being brave enough to live with him (not Caja, Steve lol) and for being a lovely gal!

Kazzy - For buying a fridge big enough to stock enough cans of Skol to see her through one night (fiver for as much as ye can carry outa Tesco) and for the Pube song, oh and also for putting up wif me cause she's usually the only person on MSN when I come in from pub at weekend and she even replies to my kack talking.

Aaron and Louie - for Shwinngginngg laffs and for lending me your keys.

Alliluvsmusic - For Jock slang posts that made me hoot and for being able to understand me (I salute you). Oh and also for taking pi*s outa me at work (Thank you Mrs Raggerty)

Rick and Jane - For christening me Shagga lol, I always did like that name pmsl...and also for sharing my love for alcohol!!!! Rick has to get golden award though for tounge action (never seen anything like that in my life lol Jane you are spoiled lmao)

Shabba
xxxxxxx

brummybabe
5th March 2003, 03:07 PM
i nominate AUSAR4 being the No.1 topic starter

I also nominate ANTNEY4 puttin up with me its hard work believe me...

DUBWISE4 offering out TYSON.....lol

LADY LYNNE4 helping me with quiz when i didnt even kno i was hosting it......lmao

MATIE 4 always being gappy

YVON 4 her roflmao etc etc at the end of her posts

Reza
5th March 2003, 03:55 PM
gosh..now u got me.....

how can i vote for any one particular person.....i'll take the easy way out and vote for Tandy for starting this topic....oh and whilst i'm at it.....my vote goes to EVERYONE...for all the right reasons.....u know who u are..lol

champane
5th March 2003, 07:15 PM
thankyou carlene and yoyo 4 my nominations graemlins/kiss.gif

i want to nominate a keeping me here award to soul rebel and homely girl as they were the 1st people i ever spoke to on bb

sparkler for always saying my name and i will always know who is calling LIZZIE lol

the good friends award goes to each and everyone of you as you all have become my friends and treated me very well give yourselfs a pat on the back guys cause me personally think you are all greattttttttttt
and the last one goes to little ali for being my little man AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ooppsssss 1 more how can i forget our 1 and only BT for giving me my nick name bubbly cheers bri x

graemlins/love.gif

sweetcherrie
5th March 2003, 07:37 PM
Thanks cwis and madame SHAGGA...lmfaro
zzzzzzzz hic zzzzzzzzzz hic zzzzzzz hic.

Shagga i told you when he's had to much to drink i still know that i can be a happy sweetcherrie ;) :p

sparkler
5th March 2003, 07:39 PM
How could Lizzie have slipped thru the net???

Lizzie gets my vote for always being so nice and always so positive ....and for being BUBBLY lol

Sarah xx

Shabba67
5th March 2003, 08:00 PM
lmfao @ Jane...oh I get yer drift alright!!!!!

lol

Shagga
xxxxxxx

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

sparkler
5th March 2003, 09:05 PM
BLIMMIN!!! I get ur drift too graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

Sarah xx

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th March 2003, 09:42 PM
tandy c 4 being the only texan i know

mozolongtime 4 proving there is life before, during, in between and after beer.

ausar- for being all round thinker, doer and fridge/hedgehog devote

kenijko- for making people think

daniella - just for being you

rachel b- no 1 robin fan and being quackers :D

Cindy- for making me go green (nice robin stories)

anniemg- for making me appreciate that not all bacon is bad for you, and making me laugh.

reza- the thinkin man's johnny bravo.

dubwise- the fastest hedgehog on the bb

Mike.
5th March 2003, 10:50 PM
Well...

Susie Q for being such a great friend, and a real help when I'm feelin down.

Sting for being there when I first joined the BB... :)

Da Lisa for giving me someone to rival with...being a newcastle fan and all! but she's a good laugh and a good friend

Matie for the astonishing things he did for Henny

:)

NEPCHOON ROSE
5th March 2003, 11:10 PM
yep

matie - Everybody's Gappy Award.

janhus- Champion budda smoker,and promoter of all things postive ;)

STING
5th March 2003, 11:19 PM
awwwwww, thanks everyone who voted for me(are you mad?????)

Nep, i'm ashamed of you. i should at least get a look in just cos we've got birthday's on the same day...tsk tsk(here's me blackmailing peeps for votes while remaining completely neutral and voting for no bugger...har di har!!!)

i'll probably be back with me contribution but have to think hard now...

seesya laters
tek care all you lovely peeps...(creep creep, grovel)

sting
xxxxxxx :D :D :D :D :D

Aaron Otang
5th March 2003, 11:50 PM
ooooh yesh ..This ish a nice posht .

I NOMINATE

Louie man for being the bestest De-flea-er anyone could ever have, :)

Bear for being the horny babe swinger fronm the USA

Moon for being AAAAaaaaaaooooooooooo!!!!!! swinnnnging baby,that only swchings on a full moon night

Silvertung for having a huge bunch of keysch
that myself & Louie loved :) :)
and you deserve to have a loonie award.

and ohh PS why aint i a loonie yet :)

JEROEN.
6th March 2003, 10:09 AM
he loonies
you have vote 5 times for mi for what mi had done for hennie boy ;)
but mi wil vote for all the peeps who have help mi to doing this great action
and speciale willy boy for giving mi the helping hand to help mi ;)

rossy:for let mi have some nice stuff for mi homepage ;)

and for the rest al mi friends here who dont need to be named because they already know that right

graemlins/friends.gif wil be graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bigwink.gif matie

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th March 2003, 01:31 PM
sting - for being my all time fav wcw wrestler psII devote and shareing the same birthday as me. :D :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th March 2003, 04:27 PM
btt

more nominations this is getting good

Dubb
6th March 2003, 05:09 PM
My nominations go to the 'Original Possee' -

Paula & Jules
Here I Am
Singerman/Sweet Cherrie
Soul Rebel
VBloke/Version Girl
Neonhaze
OGM
Joolz
Jumbo
Coty
Limey
Nyksta/Biglove Steve
J2B/Yoyo
Reza
OOps, how could I forget Degenerate. Sorry dude!!

'Stick by me, an' I'll stick by you'

;) ;)

[ 06 March 2003: Message edited by: Dubb ]</p>

Yvon
6th March 2003, 05:29 PM
My nominations goes to all the ppl who are not mentioned yet.
Simply because were all human and everybody got something special and good insite......... not always visable for the outsite world but when you take the time to learn how they are........u will see good things in everybody!

big love

JEROEN.
6th March 2003, 08:00 PM
:D thanks yvon
now mi know why mi like you
for beeing a real good person with the heart on the right place ;)

graemlins/friends.gif matie

STING
6th March 2003, 09:12 PM
ahem, thankyou Nep....dunno bout the wcw though lmao!!!!! :D

here's my nominations after thinking long and hard; in no particular order they are;

Elaine,susieq,neptune,ausar,tc,mozlongtime,chs,jah nus,j2b n yoyo,jolan(silentwitness), shabby n alli(great double act),mike from middlesboro(bless him)

my only criteria here is i like you's all, that dunt mean i don't like any bugger else....sorry if i've missed you out and you really should be on this list but tis a terrible task and someone's gotta do it....

peace y'all,
tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxx :D :D :D :D

mozlongtime
6th March 2003, 09:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
tandy c 4 being the only texan i know

mozolongtime 4 proving there is life before, during, in between and after beer.

ausar- for being all round thinker, doer and fridge/hedgehog devote

kenijko- for making people think

daniella - just for being you

rachel b- no 1 robin fan and being quackers :D

Cindy- for making me go green (nice robin stories)

anniemg- for making me appreciate that not all bacon is bad for you, and making me laugh.

reza- the thinkin man's johnny bravo.

dubwise- the fastest hedgehog on the bb<hr></blockquote>

What do you mean <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> <hr></blockquote>Life after beer <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> <hr></blockquote> :confused:

Rudie
6th March 2003, 10:03 PM
Right my turn ;)
CHRISTY - for bein the only hyper cloggy person i know,oooo and who can shop till she drops like moi ;)
NYK - for bein a luverly person and a great m8,aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p Big graemlins/love.gif cara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

STING
6th March 2003, 10:19 PM
oops! sorry, Yvon and dalisa....

humble apologies girls

lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxx :D :D :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th March 2003, 10:55 PM
voting correction

mozolongtime -that there is somthing after beer......more beer and proberly a lagar too, phew :roll:

mozlongtime
6th March 2003, 11:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
voting correction

mozolongtime -that there is somthing after beer......more beer and proberly a lagar too, phew :roll: <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif

elaine.parker
6th March 2003, 11:24 PM
hi its me... deleted my other user name and so im having to use this one ...lol
... saved the best post 4 last... :D *in no particular order what so ever * your all FANTASTIC!!!

*sting
*ausar
*Matie
*FireFly
*Lara
*Susie Q
*yvon
*chs
*silent witness
*crucial T
*Carlisle Tyler
*Helina
*Reza
*Champane
*BSS
*Tez
*Chez
*Rossy
*J & *JRB
*Neptune
*Ali's Girl
*TylerD & Lemon Crush ( duo )
*Annie&Rach ( duo)*michelle ... mek that a 3some ...lol
*BB

*BT
*Astro

4 too many reasons to mention... laughs, friendships, fun, ... basically 4 being the best thing to come out of the last 13 months spent on this BB ..........

And those who i ent mentioned (so , so, sorry bound to forgot someone ) ... Thanks also 4 keeping me awake at night - in a nice way LMAO @mad posts and Learning from the interesting topics!!! graemlins/love.gif Elaine xxxxxxx * seeya soon * graemlins/friends.gif

OMG!!! ... How could i forget Alliluvsmusic ... cracking me up with transvestite crabs and the most hillarious stories & freaky Links i ever heard or seen .... LMAO

[ 06 March 2003: Message edited by: Brum*Elaine ]</p>

bothsidestory
7th March 2003, 12:54 AM
thanks elaine someone likes me :)

yoyo
7th March 2003, 09:14 AM
what about senile and insane? i know she doesnt come here much :( but she is one of the " original posse", id like to nominate her, as she got me into this site, and without her, i wouldnt have met j2b. take care all from yoyo xxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif p.s. would also like to nominate JO and MAB, for being the best friends ever. good luck on your wedding you 2xxx graemlins/love.gif

[ 07 March 2003: Message edited by: yoyo ]</p>

champane
7th March 2003, 09:36 AM
yes how could we forget senile and insane sorry hun (the truth being as she dont come on here no more her name slipped through my mind)i nominate her good neighbour award in hotels anyway even though she was so ill through fanfest 2002 she still made me smile graemlins/beer.gif trina

graemlins/love.gif

STING
7th March 2003, 10:58 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bothsidestory:
thanks elaine someone likes me :) <hr></blockquote>

awwwwwwww, sorry BSS..i likes you too babes!!!!

this is why i hate stuff like this cos you tend to forget everyone in the mad scramble to remember everyone!!!!!

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxx

:( :D

swanie
7th March 2003, 12:58 PM
I would like to nominate Sarah(sparkler)for being a great friend and make me laugh at a moment I most needed it(the days between 8th may and 27 may 2002)

Here I am for being a great friend and her jokes.

Jo and Mab for being the most wonderfull couple of the BB

Alliluvsmusic for being a great comical person on the BB

Liesbeth(Da Lisa)for being a great friend and a person to have a good laugh with.

Cindy(Adella) for being a great friend.

Trina(senile&insane) for being a good laugh

Vbloke for his great currywebsites he once gave

Kazzy for having great talks with(I listened to you Kazzy and left Tamiko with a babysit for a couple of hours and go to town a few weeks ago and it wasn't that hard to do)

Serenja for being a great babysit

Chris(caja) for having a laugh with

Poesiemau for being a great person (I am still very sorry about the icecream Arun spilled on your coat)

Carlene for her great jokes

All the others from the old and new posse I didn't mention

Dubb
7th March 2003, 01:13 PM
Poo, I forgot Senile & Insane (how could I)!!
and Caja/MBG and Tyler wiv a 'D'

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th March 2003, 01:41 PM
singerman and sweet cherrie. why not... :D for being all round fun people.

willow
7th March 2003, 04:33 PM
Can i vote for this line up please
ALI-EARL-BRIAN-NORMAN-ASTRO-MICKY-JAMES-ROBIN-LAURENCE-MARTIN-DEP :D graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Caz Vernon
8th March 2003, 12:37 AM
I'm not gonna do individual votes as I'm bound to forget someone so i just vote for all my friends, they know who they are :D luv ya all

Chez xxx

Silent Witness.
8th March 2003, 06:42 PM
Like this post lol, want to say thanks to the peeps who gave me an award :D I know I havent been posting much but I am always here. The reason I havent been posting is due to the nomination TC gave me. To keep the good spirit here. With this I like to give every loonie an award, and it's called the Stick together award.
For all my friends out here and you know who you are (soooo afraid I forget a name and hurt somebody)You get my thanks for being a friend Award :D

Luvs Joxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif

mozlongtime
8th March 2003, 11:35 PM
I would also like to vote for bacon,green,isotope's and a red sock.

larissa
9th March 2003, 02:20 PM
I vote for my hubby,Chaz, and Elaine, cus i love chaz, and Elaine has been a brilliant friend to us both.
Lara xxxxx

caja
11th March 2003, 11:03 PM
any news on votes count yet kim ????
love
chris xxx :D :D :D

yoyo
12th March 2003, 12:17 PM
opppppssssssssssss think we all forgot the biggest nutter of em all graemlins/laff.gif SOUL REBEL... he's another of the "original posse" sorry soul, you should make yourself seen more, graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif from yoyo/j2b xx

It's My Delight
12th March 2003, 01:07 PM
Thanks for those of you who voted for me
I have sooooooooooooo many to vote for
Mab for being my love
Yvonne and John for being fantastic friends to Mab and myself
Wendy (accident of birth) for helping me through some bad times and for being a good friend.
Lin for welcoming me here from day one, two years ago now, she helped me fit in. Thanks Lin
Dubb for sending me some great cd's (I haven't forgotten)it was nice meeting you and your wife.
Nigel, Mia and Joolz for organising the fests and for being a great laugh
Lynne for being there when I needed to talk, also Neil(bart) for a similar reason and for being good friends.
Jane and Rick for being as mad as hatters lol
Rick has to get a huge vote for that tongue alone lol.
Chris and Andi for making me laugh soooooooo much I often pimp lol
Senile and insane(Trina) for some great laughs and for sending me some good jokes.
and everybody else for being a laugh and giving me some good stuff to read over the last couple of years, sorry for not mentioning you all by name but there are too many of you.
Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ 12 March 2003: Message edited by: It's My Delight ]</p>

felix30
12th March 2003, 07:35 PM
I VOTE FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT HAD A VOTE. graemlins/beer.gif

mozlongtime
19th March 2005, 03:08 AM
Benny Hill.

The Prisoner
19th March 2005, 02:09 PM
I vote for Lutwyche and myself. lol

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

STING
19th March 2005, 02:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mozlongtime:
Benny Hill.
graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

i also vote for benny hill!

MAYBETOMORROW
21st March 2005, 12:12 AM
I vote for the short bald guy in the Benny Hill Show!! :D

mozlongtime
22nd March 2005, 02:16 PM
Looks like Benny Hill's winning!!!! :D

stubby
22nd March 2005, 03:05 PM
How bout Dame Edna's bridesmaid?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxstubbyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

elaine2005
22nd March 2005, 06:06 PM
i vote 4 heru

no i mean imani

i mean drx

no good ambititon.

& all his plinths, beans, fridges, bricks and hegehogs.

;)

seriously .... way too many lovely peeps here to mention them. :confused: graemlins/laff.gif

Good Ambition
22nd March 2005, 06:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
i vote 4 heru

no i mean imani

i mean drx

no good ambititon.

;)

seriously .... way too many lovely peeps here to mention them. :confused: graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

Aw cheers Elaine......just finished work by the way...heading off soon

singerman
22nd March 2005, 11:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
[b]i vote 4 heru

no i mean imani

i mean drx

no good ambititon.

:) rick.x :D graemlins/beer.gif

Baldoki
22nd March 2005, 11:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Baldoki:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tandycat:
[QB]Isn't it time we recognized our fellow loonies for their contrubutions to mankind? Hell yeah, it is!
Let's have it then... feel free to add categories.
Winners will recieve ROYAL LOONIE STATUS (along with a cheap, computer-generated certificate acknowledging their title)

My votes are.......

* I nominate Neptune Rose - for the "Most likely to eat chocolate for breakfast" award, as well as the "always grinning, even during traumas and dental procedures" award.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Hell no men :mad: graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

His Ass is black graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd March 2005, 11:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Baldoki:

His Ass is black graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

for the last time do not mention me in YOUR POSTS

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd March 2005, 11:59 PM

for the last time do not mention me in YOUR POSTS<hr></blockquote>

LOOK I HAVE WARNED YOU ONCE YOU MORON......LEAVE ME BE DON'T CHAT ABOUT ABOUT ME AND DO NOT CHAT WHAT YOU KNOW **** ALL ABOUT

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 12:01 AM

for the last time do not mention me in YOUR POSTS<hr></blockquote>

Sorry Mr. Pink Flower :mad: it's my true about a dude how talk shitsta about me...Memories :mad: graemlins/smokin.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
23rd March 2005, 12:06 AM

Sorry Mr. Pink Flower :mad: it's my true about a dude how talk shitsta about me...Memories :mad: graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

WHY DON'T YOU GET LOST AND LEAVE ME ALONE...GO TERRRORISE SOME ONE ELSE

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 12:55 AM
[b]

:( ...learn english graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

STING
23rd March 2005, 10:05 AM
[b]

You mean terrorist :( ...learn english :mad:

butler
23rd March 2005, 11:20 AM
Well this thred kinda went pear shaped, and it was such a happy thred to, ahhh well.

was a good read till it went all negative and shit

aye Baldock's leave dem girls alone man, bout time you gave some of our sisters a break let them post...

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 02:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:

why don't you fk off!!!! :mad: <hr></blockquote>

You Fu**k off as**hole,don't fuc**k with me :mad: :mad: :mad: graemlins/smokin.gif

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 02:54 PM
Everything you say is :D graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
23rd March 2005, 02:58 PM
eh ? whats with the hostility ? :roll:

Baldoki
23rd March 2005, 03:03 PM
eh ? whats with the hostility ? :roll: <hr></blockquote>

Peace In The World graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
23rd March 2005, 03:07 PM
well ... that might be a bit too much to aim for but being a little nicer to people ( on the thread ) would be a starter ay.

mozlongtime
23rd March 2005, 04:27 PM
I still think Benny Hill's the man.

Dee Dee
23rd March 2005, 06:03 PM
[b]

You mean terrorist :( ...learn english :p

Anyhow, why are you being so mean? if I may ask?

STING
23rd March 2005, 08:39 PM
[b]

You Fu**k off as**hole,don't fuc**k with me :roll:

Yvon
23rd March 2005, 10:38 PM
[b]

You Fu**k off as**hole,don't fuc**k with me :D

butler
24th March 2005, 05:13 AM
well ... that might be a bit too much to aim for but being a little nicer to people ( on the thread ) would be a starter ay.<hr></blockquote>

Ahhhh thats how you spell THREAD graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

can I vote myself for worst speller ????

STING
24th March 2005, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:

Ahhhh thats how you spell THREAD graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

can I vote myself for worst speller ????<hr></blockquote>

UBLutwyche
24th March 2005, 10:48 AM
[b]

You mean terrorist :( ...learn english :mad: :mad:

UBLutwyche
24th March 2005, 12:39 PM
I vote for Brummy UB, for bringing fun and laughter into our daily lives with his jokes and wonderful sense of humour.

Respect Andy graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

mozlongtime
24th March 2005, 05:26 PM
And Benny Hill.

MAYBETOMORROW
25th March 2005, 05:50 AM
RIP Benny Hill :(

Grinner
25th March 2005, 08:58 PM
my vote has to be for any one bald****y has ****ged off,just ignore :D

DANIELA
26th March 2005, 11:13 AM
[b]

His Ass is black :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

STING
26th March 2005, 11:21 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANIELA:

Hey hey hey...what's that shit???????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <hr></blockquote>

it's okay Daniela , adam has now banned this user!!!

DANIELA
26th March 2005, 11:34 AM
Hello Sting...it's incredible how such kind of people has got nothing better to do than piss the other off...I'm happy to hear that Adam has fixed him...

mozlongtime
26th March 2005, 10:46 PM
I still think it's Ben!
Mr Hill. :D

Dubb
28th March 2005, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the mention Jo. :)
We haven't forgotten you either. Glad you like the CD's graemlins/smokin.gif

BRUMMY UB
28th March 2005, 10:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lutwyche:
[b]I vote for Brummy UB, for bringing fun and laughter into our daily lives with his jokes and wonderful sense of humour.

Respect Andy :o :o i've gone all shy now :roll: