PDA

View Full Version : Boxster vs Da Lisa Round 1

Boxster
17th January 2003, 09:30 AM
Ok, so I am stupid. I didn't realise there was a second page. ;) I assume you are reading my private mails. I was going to say I was in advertising or something.

Lisa, as to the movie. I cheated a little. It's actually "A (wo)man's heart..." and it's the old lady in Titanic.

By the way having over 200 DVDs, I could have said "That makes you my new best friend" - which is also from Titanic - and no Titanic is not one of my favourites. I did like your guess though - it was an intelligent one. :eek:

Of course, now you have found out about my severe disability - this may put a whole new complexion on the matter.

Enjoy your shopping weekend.

graemlins/beer.gif

John

da lisa
17th January 2003, 09:48 AM
Wow, a man that admits that he's stupid... How great! That makes you my new best friend! ;) To be honest I have seen Titanic only once. This is not the type of movie I like... I go for the cult, horror or sci-fi stuff! And some good comedy ones of course! You're more than welcome to come and watch them all when you have "some" spare time! ;)

Your severe dissability makes good money, so who cares? ;) I've seen much worse! :p

If you want you can ask Claudia for my mobile number and e-mail address so you can send me a text message or e-mail "more privately".

Loves,

Lisa

Claudia
17th January 2003, 10:04 AM
Lisa, it's not a matter of "wanting to". John and me got one thing in common: we are both absulutely shy when it comes to making a move. :roll:
But I could give you his mob-no. (of that's ok with you, John)
graemlins/smokin.gif

Boxster
17th January 2003, 10:16 AM
Bladerunner? :confused: :confused: :confused:

da lisa
17th January 2003, 10:19 AM
Claudia: I thought I gave enough encouragement there... But, just give him my number & e-mail address... Then he can see what he wants to do with it! ;)

And John: Sorry mate, it was Snatch! Have you seen that movie? It's absolutely brilliant! Brad Pitt as a Pikey, he actually studied for a couple of months to get the Pikey-language under control...

40 minutes till weekend! ;)

Loves,

Lisa

Boxster
17th January 2003, 10:42 AM
Hello

No - I haven't seen that movie.

Of course, your phone etc. are welcome.

Will give you mine in due course.

Need to do some work now.

Have a nice weekend.

graemlins/friends.gif

John

Claudia
17th January 2003, 11:26 AM
Hey you two lovebirds :D

Have send both of you an e-mail.
Have Fun !!!!! graemlins/friends.gif

(am listening to "Kecu minino na tchora" of Bidinte at present graemlins/love.gif )

da lisa
20th January 2003, 08:48 AM
Goodmorning John (and nosy Claudia of course!) :D Will reply to you as soon as I get it!

Loves,

Lisa

Claudia
20th January 2003, 08:57 AM
..I didn't peep ....nope, not me... graemlins/smokin.gif

Boxster
20th January 2003, 09:07 AM
Good Morning Lisa (and Claudia)

My eagerly anticipated reply may have to wait until tomorrow.

Need to do some work :(

By the way. That cake was wonderful Claudia. Why don't you open a bakery. graemlins/laff.gif No seriously.

Thank you for making some time for me.

graemlins/friends.gif

John

da lisa
20th January 2003, 09:18 AM
Hi John,

Work: It should be forbidden! ;) Anyway, it's okay, I'll wait for it... (I guess I have to...)

You have a safe trip and speak with you soon!

Loves,

Lisa

p.s. Claudia: Just sent you an e-mail. But: That cake... No chance of sending some over to Holland??? ;)

Claudia
20th January 2003, 09:20 AM
Thanks John, I always wanted to open a German restaurant in Solihull (next to the French one in Old Lode Lane), but never had the guts.

Well, in my next life perhaps. graemlins/smokin.gif
Have a great week, and don't forget to check about the invoces we talked about / and to send me the letter of your insurance so I can sort that out for you. graemlins/friends.gif

LOL X (as in "Laugh out loud, Guess who" graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif )

Claudia
20th January 2003, 09:22 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by da lisa:
p.s. Claudia: Just sent you an e-mail. But: That cake... No chance of sending some over to Holland??? ;) <hr></blockquote>

Which one? I served him four different cakes (Strudel, Chocolate-Walnut, Crumble, Almond).
But he didn't eat them all. graemlins/laff.gif
graemlins/friends.gif

da lisa
20th January 2003, 09:37 AM
I'll settle for an apple crumble pie! :D Not too fond about chocolate cakes, unless it's with sugar icing! ;)

(By the way: You've got to remind me that when I come over that I have to buy loads of Lindt chocolate to take home, otherwise my granny & aunt will kill me! You can't get Lindt here in Holland, such a shame because it's the best chocolate ever!!!)

Loves,

Lisa