PDA

View Full Version : those lesbian singers?

Rachel~B
13th January 2003, 07:59 PM
has anyone seen the video?apparently these girls are real life lovers(yes girls)they openly promote lesbianism in their video and song.and they are wearing school uniform.

is it just me that feels that this is wrong?
i don't disagree with lesbianism, what i do disagree with is the fact that they are sending a message to impressionable young children that this is the norm :eek:

kids need to make up their own minds about these things, it should'nt be thrust upon them.

Rachel graemlins/love.gif

sweetsensation
13th January 2003, 09:01 PM
Haven,t seen it yet Rachel, do you know what there called or what the songs called? :confused:

Rachel~B
13th January 2003, 09:18 PM
nope sorry but its on those channels quite a bit

Claudia
13th January 2003, 10:11 PM
Hi Rachel, Michelle,
I haven't seen the video, no have I ever had any lesbian encouters (or even fancied such....exept for Cher :roll: ....Come on, what's wrong with lesbias ?!?
Women are anyway by far more attractive then men...(with the exception of Eek-a-Mouse, Robbie Williams, Kurt Russel, and a few others...) graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/friends.gif

Rachel~B
13th January 2003, 10:20 PM
i know what ya saying claudia, but i don't thonk my girls should be watching that :confused: especially when they say things like"why are those girls kissing, it should be a boy and a girl"

Rachelxxx

ogm
13th January 2003, 10:30 PM
i have known and know gay men and women, and to be honest have found them to more honest and sincere than some hetrosexual people i know...at the end of the day they are people, same as the next person who may even be sitting on the bus or in front of you in the supermarket.....i dont see how we should condone them for what sex of partner they chose to be with.....as for promoting it in a video..how about all the videos they have to watch promoting what you call normal sexual relationships...how about the likes of robbie williams paying women to star with him in a video to make himself look good...(false or a lie..... you make your mind up)....politicians and the crap they come up with live on a broadcast....
children will hopefully make their own mind up whether or not to accept anyone because of their race creed or sexual orientation and i'm sorry but i feel that this post shows homophobia in its entirity..not that i think homophobia is a right choice of words as a phobia is a fear of something..i dont think people are in fear of gay people just frightened of them............sorry if this upsets people but it is the way i feel about life.....and remember we laughed at the village people when they flaunted their sexuality on the screen...............

graemlins/friends.gif

Claudia
13th January 2003, 10:33 PM
Rachel, my friend,
I also see your point.
It's just that I don't think any video (or even advertising campaigne) could change our natural cause of things.
I haven't really been lucky with male encounters in my life, and still wouldn't I want to miss the kinda warm feeling inside, which only a well build man could give me. :eek:
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Edit:
OGM: I just read your words, and well, that was kinda my thoughts. I met a few lesbian women in my life, and although I could not chare their sexual preferences, we were (and with some still are) great friends.
I haven't had sex with like 99.9% of my male hetero friends either, and still we are friends. Same thing, I find. graemlins/smokin.gif
No offence, Rachel, you are concerned about your kids, I understand. But we better start to expect all, wont be too big a shock later, then. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: Claudia ]</p>

limey
14th January 2003, 02:11 AM
I can see what Rob/Clive/OGM is saying but I agree with Rachel on this one....too exploit it in front of immpresionable children is disgusting.The world is a bad enough place as it is without having to have other people,s sexual choices rammed down our throats.After all don,t Chanel 4 have programmes especially for people who choose to be gay?Let them show the videos on there & leave the kids alone. :(

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 10:06 AM
yes i can see everyone's point and as i have said i am NOT against gays or lesbians. what i disagree with is it being shown 24/7 on all the music channels to impressionable YOUNG children. maybe it should be aired after 7/8pm when young children are in bed?

i too have got a lesbian friend, she is one of the nicest people i know and she agree's with me :confused:

i really don't want to fall out with peeps over this, it is just my own view, as i feel that the music industry has jumped on this 'lesbian' thing and are exploiting these teenage girls.

big love Rachel graemlins/friends.gif

dubwise
14th January 2003, 03:57 PM
I understand your concerns however the video is great (yep i am a typical male, no apologies for that)

bothsidestory
14th January 2003, 06:21 PM
Probably only doing it to sell copies of their single...

bothsidestory
14th January 2003, 06:29 PM
t-a-t-u they are called incidentaly and on that note OGM...only one of the Village People was actually gay...there's your fact for the day! :)

Aaron Otang
14th January 2003, 06:36 PM
ohhh yesh yesh!!! Im off to the Island of Lesbo's for some Crazy Swinnging then :D

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 06:39 PM
thats them, are they Russian or something and the letters of there name actually has some meaning to do with their sexuality. :confused:

Rachel graemlins/kiss.gif

ogm
14th January 2003, 07:49 PM
my point was on village people that they flaunted on video gay men..and yes bss i did know that only one of them was gay but the message was still there and i dont think it did any harm....at least they didnt try and con the world they could sing ....i.e milli vanilli

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 08:02 PM
don't forget that milli vanilli also looked bloody awful

[ 14 January 2003: Message edited by: Rachel.B. ]</p>

King Louie
14th January 2003, 08:51 PM
ooo bedoooo i love rug munchers i got de debbie does debbie video yesh yesh
i thought this poshed said lesbian swinger ;)
every one is welcome come shvinggggggg
just bring a tyre graemlins/laff.gif

louie ;-) graemlins/smokin.gif

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 08:53 PM
i think certain peeps need to get a *kin life man

Rachel graemlins/kiss.gif

King Louie
14th January 2003, 09:06 PM
boooobeeedooooooooooo
swinggggggggggggg

louie ;-) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 09:09 PM
hey go play with ya nana :roll:

King Louie
14th January 2003, 09:12 PM
im always playing with my nanna
:p graemlins/kiss.gif
with my video on oooobbbbeeedddddoooooooo man!

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 09:14 PM
at least ya keep ya self amused :D my little jungle creature ;)

King Louie
14th January 2003, 09:20 PM
is that what you call your ms b
jungle creature?? thats cute girl
just like my nanna :roll:

louie ;-)

hey Aaron man we got another party person
:eek:

Rachel~B
14th January 2003, 09:23 PM
only at the park :D then i might go 4 a slide weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rachel :p

King Louie
14th January 2003, 09:26 PM
golden shower no man thats not my bag baby ewwww
hey what ever floats your boat :D
if we were all the same it would get boaring boooonbeeeeeedoooo i wanna be like yooooouuuuuu

louie graemlins/smokin.gif

Aaron Otang
14th January 2003, 10:31 PM
ohhh baby!!! I like the sound of this Lovely Rachel Booobidooo man.She deffo a nice lady & we will have to invite her to our party buddie. hey Lou ,U fancy a flight to the Isle of Lesbo's with me.sounds just the place :)

Claudia
14th January 2003, 10:39 PM
Personally I prefer the "LetsDoItAgain Inn" :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

King Louie
15th January 2003, 06:33 PM
ooobeeedoooooooo yesh yesh i like the swollow in man much nicer ;)
hey dude i went down to me local boozer today the queens legs.
i got there a bit early so there i was staning there waiting for the queens legs to open man :eek:
i love de kipper lickers man mmmm booobeeedooooo

hey rachael b do you want to party yesh yesh???????????????

Aaron Otang
15th January 2003, 09:40 PM
:)

King Louie
16th January 2003, 09:21 PM
:D