PDA

View Full Version : zodiac sign please??....i would love to know w hat u all

Elaine
15th March 2002, 07:41 PM
Just being nosey actually...this is one of the reasons i am not a very good christian...because im into astrology and horro and the church i went to was totaly against thngs like that..... so now i praise GOD in my own personal way.....please just tell me your sign , if u dont mind... :) :) thanx...elaine xxx ( im GEMINI) by the way! :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Shabba67
15th March 2002, 07:47 PM
I'm a Sagitarrean..and I can eat 2 or 3 on the trot!!!
Apparantly I am compatible with Gemini's but me last 3 boys were Geminis and it never worked out so fill me in Elaine...what should I be looking for?

lol
Sharon
xxxxx

Ub babe
15th March 2002, 07:58 PM
Iam Libra. Havent got a clue who iam compatable with. :eek:

kenji-ko
15th March 2002, 08:06 PM
i am pisces and go on well with taurus men and scorpio women! :eek:

ub40lover2
15th March 2002, 08:15 PM
hiya Elaine,
I'm an aquarian.not sure who i'm compatible with though,so if you can let me know :) :)

Dubb
15th March 2002, 08:32 PM
I'm Saggitarius. Half man, half horse (but I don't know which half is which)

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bobby
15th March 2002, 08:41 PM
im a leo ;) ;) ;) and i know nothing about starsigns.......so dont know if im good or not ;)

alliluvsmusic
15th March 2002, 08:43 PM
OOOhhh kenji baby I'm a scorpion lady lol..... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Caz Vernon
15th March 2002, 08:51 PM
Aries and proud of it!!

ausar
15th March 2002, 09:27 PM
A Taurean, me. :)

GEORGIE
15th March 2002, 09:33 PM
Hi ya
Im Pisces, seems funny as ive always hated feet, cant even bear me own, may have something to do with it?

Elaine
15th March 2002, 09:35 PM
WELL APART FROM MAZ I DONT GET ON WITH NONE OF YA...ROFL... :)

Rudie
15th March 2002, 09:44 PM
well i am the 1st cancer the crab on here so far,married to a sagitarrean and a taurean for a son thats my lot sorted :D

sandy
15th March 2002, 10:47 PM
well, i"m aquarius & suposed to be matched with a leo. but my dad& husband are taurus. also i get on well with other aquarians( my mum& my nan are aquarians)....mozzy :)

champane
15th March 2002, 10:51 PM
me im a piscian im compatable with cancerians wich aint far from the truth ive got a cancer lover, cancer son ,scorpian son and a capricorn daughter that wraps up my lot graemlins/kiss.gif

johnnyredbull
16th March 2002, 02:25 AM
Je suis une Aquarian, does that make me french???????????? :roll:

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

limey
16th March 2002, 02:52 AM
Aries......I,m fiery so watch out...lol graemlins/beer.gif

Ali's Girl
16th March 2002, 04:02 AM
Im a sag!!! fire sign!!!
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

trina
16th March 2002, 05:25 AM
OMG Brummy Gal .. Another GEMINI .. HELPPPPPPPPP
I don't know if its the twin effect .. or just that they are too damn confusing for me ... but I just don't seem to understand them! :) :)

sweetcherrie
16th March 2002, 08:16 AM
Hi elaine, my birthsign is Aquarius,
Big Love Jane. xxx graemlins/smokin.gif

STING
16th March 2002, 08:39 AM
mine is Gemini, but i think you know that already, i am compatible with aquarians and get on reight well with sagittarians but most of the people i know are water signs...piscies, cancer,scorpio so i must be drawn to them too.
lol
sting
xxxxxxx :D :D :D

STING
16th March 2002, 08:43 AM
p.s mozzy, leo's are your opposing sign in the zodiac. there's usually a strong attraction here but they can drive you absolutely demented as well. a lot of people go for their opposites and can either be blissfully happy or fighting like cat and dog - but the making up's quite passionate too!!

lol
sting
xxxxxxx
:D :D :D

Soul Rebel
16th March 2002, 09:34 AM
:) Im A Gemini. :)

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Nicola R
16th March 2002, 10:12 AM
Hiya BG :)
My sign is Cancer the crab which sums me up perfect cause I always hide in my shell being the shy type... :D

UBASH
16th March 2002, 10:40 AM
ARIES - know what we want and don't stop till we get it!

ASH

-------

There is a difference between living and being alive

NEPCHOON ROSE
16th March 2002, 11:02 AM
i am a taurean, anything for a quite life life ne :D

Helina
16th March 2002, 11:34 AM
Sagittarius here....compatible with Leo and Aries mostly. The three fire signs! graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

CLAIRERODEN
16th March 2002, 03:22 PM
i'm a capricorn

CLAIRE :roll:

Elaine
16th March 2002, 03:53 PM
well, thanx peeps.... :)

im as i say gemini...and aparently that means i dont get along with taureians,cancer, virgos or capricorns.... my husband was capricorn my current partner is cancer,.... nearly all my mates r virgos, also my mum and my nan and my son...

my daughters are gemini and libra.... wot a combo in our house...lol :D :roll:

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Tyler D
16th March 2002, 03:58 PM
Im a Librarian..........so shhhhhh and make sure you take your books back in time !!! :D

nyksta
16th March 2002, 04:32 PM
I'm an Aries :D :D :D

Chaz/Lara
16th March 2002, 05:02 PM
im aries the ram and chaz is sagittarius
lara and chaz xxx

haziebo
16th March 2002, 05:42 PM
i,m cancer and whas born in the year of the horse graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Yvon
17th March 2002, 10:23 AM
iam a libra

greetings
Yvonne

allisman
17th March 2002, 10:43 AM
i was born a leo in the year of the dragon.

jim

mandybaker
17th March 2002, 10:45 AM
I`m a sagittarius, my hubby Jay is a pisces, our daughters (twins) are pisces with the same birthday as their dad and our son is a sagittarius and his birthday is a week after mine.
We all seem very compatible.
lol homely girl.xxx
graemlins/bounce.gif
graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

allisman
17th March 2002, 10:45 AM
i am compatible with anybody buying the drink at the bar.... race colour creed or star sign - as long as they are buying

jim

larissa
17th March 2002, 09:40 PM
:p

sweetsensation
18th March 2002, 05:23 PM
I.ll try again 2 send this.Don,t know where the last one dissapeared 2! I am a Libra thank God and am exactly everything a Libra is supposed 2 b.So i 2 have a lotta lotta faita in the stars!!!! Maybe now u,ll understand why i had to try 2 sort out our little tiff cause 2 me it was HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Michelle graemlins/love.gif

Shiva
18th March 2002, 10:05 PM
im a libra ;)

shannon
18th March 2002, 10:10 PM
abit fishy me!!! :D

JEROEN.
18th March 2002, 10:27 PM
A LION
18-08-66

The Prisoner
18th March 2002, 10:29 PM
Im Taurus, a bit stubourn, but kind and loving.

Tight with money as well (aparantly)
Pris.

plhughes
18th March 2002, 10:46 PM
I'm Libran, (the scales - which is beyond me koz we're certainly unbalanced)

We're supposed to be attractive, talkative and intelligent!

Well, 1 outta 3 ain't bad, eh?

Oh and we get on with aquarians and geminis, but not other Librans koz 2 crazy attention seekers together will always create havoc!! :D

[ 18 March 2002: Message edited by: Paula Hughes ]</p>

Elaine
18th March 2002, 10:51 PM
lol everyone... thanx 4 yer info.... :)
at one time u know i would only go out with a guy if he was either libra, aquarius or (leo and aries) AS AN ACCEPTABLE 2ND.... LOL..... this was at a very supersticious time of life, now in the later years i seemed to end up with people who were meant to be NO GO ZONES!.... but they lasted longer than the others..... which i think means that ecven though i do belive in the stars, both chinese and western and in numerology etc... i think if u love someone u will make it work no matter what..... :D :D graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif