PDA

View Full Version : Lennox Lewis

Rossy
22nd April 2001, 12:57 PM
Hey did any one out there stay up to watch the Lewis fight???
What a rocky story man what a punch that boy gave lewis he droped him like a bad habbit
Rossy http://www.ub40-dep.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.ub40-dep.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.ub40-dep.com/ubb/smile.gif

sweetcherrie
22nd April 2001, 01:02 PM
He keeps letting his guard, so he's bound to get caught some time..

biglove steve
22nd April 2001, 05:08 PM
Yes Rossy, I had a feeling he was gonna lose, Lennox is getting so laid back he was bound to get caught, and caught good too!!
Well thats Lennox and Naz too losing!! Mind u Naz in my opinoin has gotta move weights to be a true Champion!!!

singerman
22nd April 2001, 06:33 PM
lennox would be untouchable if he put his mind to the training & concentration like he used to instead of posing about with his hollywood mates.....bet he'll win the rematch tho, & tyson , stop running, u gonna get the beating u deserve.....rick.x

DOC
22nd April 2001, 10:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

Looks like Chris Eubank was right!!!!!

Maybe big Lewis is over-rated!!!!!

A.T.B DOC BELFAST

Derek
23rd April 2001, 12:26 AM
ALWAYS SAID LEWIS WAS OVERATED,BRUNO WAS GIVING HIM A GOING OVER BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT WITH A SUCKER PUNCH.
GO BACK TO CANADA LEWIS AND STOP CALLING YOURSELF BRITISH

anto
23rd April 2001, 01:41 AM
dont like him at all
i always said he was well over rated
http://www.ub40-dep.com/ubb/bouncered.gif

ratcatcher
10th March 2005, 09:30 PM
so who won? :D

Twinkle
10th March 2005, 10:44 PM
Oh man...stop with the old posts... :roll: :roll:

Was thinking I'd missed a flippin fight there... :eek:

[ 10 March 2005: Message edited by: Twinkle ]</p>

singerman
10th March 2005, 11:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by singerman:
lennox would be untouchable if he put his mind to the training & concentration like he used to instead of posing about with his hollywood mates.....bet he'll win the rematch tho, & tyson , stop running, u gonna get the beating u deserve.....rick.x<hr></blockquote>

lol, lewis dropped him in the re-match in the early rounds if i remember, eventually he got the tyson match we all wanted, but it was an embarrassing slaughter, tyson took his purse & ran to every corner he could hide, & the tyson legend was destroyed at its source, what a shame, lol, he disgraced the sport with his behaviour

rick.x

graemlins/beer.gif

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 06:39 PM
It's been a long time since the oldest topic has been brought back to be the newest topic...

Ratty's back 8)

Waltjo
7th January 2008, 06:59 PM
It's been a long time since the oldest topic has been brought back to be the newest topic...

Ratty's back 8)

:grin: :grin: :grin: You are going be so dissapointed hun :( Sting doesn't post on here anymore :( but hey maybe you could get her out of retirement for us :bigwink:

Welcome back btw :roll:

Sylvie B
7th January 2008, 07:04 PM
:lol:

San Diego
7th January 2008, 07:06 PM
Sting who?!?!??!?!?!?! :laff: :laff:

Waltjo
7th January 2008, 07:11 PM
Sting who?!?!??!?!?!?! :laff: :laff:

Well maybe that could just do the trick Fi :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: C'mon babes :wink: you pink fkn diva :shock: get your arse back on here :roll: :roll:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 07:19 PM

Ratty's back 8)

:grin: :grin: :grin: You are going be so dissapointed hun :( Sting doesn't post on here anymore :( but hey maybe you could get her out of retirement for us :bigwink:

Welcome back btw :roll:I am soooooo over her :roll:

Is the adorable Jenny still on here?

San Diego
7th January 2008, 07:19 PM
I hear she's in Paris viewing the Spring Collection...job related of course, so it's an expensible trip.... :wink:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 07:22 PM
I hear she's in Paris viewing the Spring Collection...job related of course, so it's an expensible trip.... :wink:Are you still banging on about Sting? Yesterday's news :roll:

And since when do they not have internet access in France?

Waltjo
7th January 2008, 07:25 PM
Jenny?? :D :D :D :D :roll: yes she is but she works so she could be in and out different times of the day :wink:
Awwwwww Sting will be so gutted now you are over her :( :( :cry:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 07:33 PM
Jenny?? :D :D :D :D :roll: yes she is but she works so she could be in and out different times of the day :wink:
Awwwwww Sting will be so gutted now you are over her :( :( :cry:I like the in and out at different times of the day aspect...

A lady of mystery who likes to mix it up a bit.

San Diego
7th January 2008, 07:33 PM
I hear she's in Paris viewing the Spring Collection...job related of course, so it's an expensible trip.... :wink:Are you still banging on about Sting? Yesterday's news :roll:

dunno

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 07:35 PM

dunnoSharp as ever I see.

San Diego
7th January 2008, 07:36 PM

I'd hate to let you down, I live to please you :D

Waltjo
7th January 2008, 07:56 PM

I'd hate to let you down, I live to please you :D

Creep :roll: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 08:57 PM

I'd hate to let you down, I live to please you :DGood grief :roll:

San Diego
7th January 2008, 09:02 PM
Don't you find the expression "good Grief" to be oxymoronic??

Waltjo
7th January 2008, 09:05 PM
Nice to have a bit of banter on here innit :grin: :grin: makes a change from half dead posts :shock:

Clubreggae
7th January 2008, 10:10 PM

Oh they do have Internet access in France :o :shock: :roll: :shock:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 10:36 PM
Don't you find the expression "good Grief" to be oxymornic??I thought it was oxy-moronic meaning that with a little oxygen you should be able to understand it.

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 10:37 PM
Nice to have a bit of banter on here innit :grin: :grin: makes a change from half dead posts :shock:You can shut up as well.

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 10:37 PM

Oh they do have Internet access in France :o :shock: :roll: :shock:Thank you Wikipedia :roll:

San Diego
7th January 2008, 10:41 PM
Don't you find the expression "good Grief" to be oxymornic??I thought it was oxy-moronic meaning that with a little oxygen you should be able to understand it.

It's not hyphenated.. :grin: Nothing to do with oxygen ((smug :grin:))

~JENNY~
7th January 2008, 10:51 PM
:ooh: Adorable... I dont think ive eva been called that b4 :laff::laff:

San Diego
7th January 2008, 10:53 PM
He's been pining for you all day, Strumpleton... :love:

~JENNY~
7th January 2008, 10:55 PM
:ooh: Why ME????

San Diego
7th January 2008, 10:56 PM
I think he's sweet on you, honey... :wink:

~JENNY~
7th January 2008, 10:56 PM
:laff: What if he's a she :ooh:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 10:59 PM

It's not hyphenated.. :grin: Nothing to do with oxygen ((smug :grin:))I note that you refute the hyphenation but not the reference to you being moronic. :)

San Diego
7th January 2008, 11:00 PM
Oh.....why thank you.

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 11:01 PM
:laff: What if he's a she :ooh:Play your hand right and I'll let you check :wink:

~JENNY~
7th January 2008, 11:02 PM
Now theres an offer i cant refuse.. :haha:

ratcatcher
7th January 2008, 11:03 PM
Now theres an offer i cant refuse.. :haha:That's what I was hoping you'd say.

Crump
7th January 2008, 11:10 PM
lol jenny got a stalker now

~JENNY~
7th January 2008, 11:20 PM

well... come on... What you offerin me?? :mrgreen:

MAYBETOMORROW
8th January 2008, 06:40 AM

No, but Strumpy is still here 8)

~JENNY~
8th January 2008, 02:26 PM

:laff: Told you id never been called adorable before... No one recognises who ur on about lol

ratcatcher
8th January 2008, 09:15 PM

well... come on... What you offerin me?? :mrgreen:my body - do with it as you please...

Waltjo
8th January 2008, 09:17 PM

well... come on... What you offerin me?? :mrgreen:my body - do with it as you please...

:shock: :shock: :shock: well really :roll: we do not condone this sort of behaviour on here :bigwink:

San Diego
8th January 2008, 09:18 PM

Well...there's an offer easily refused.. :laff:

ratcatcher
8th January 2008, 09:19 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: well really :roll: we do not condone this sort of behaviour on here :bigwink:Like I give a flying hoot what you think :roll:

ratcatcher
8th January 2008, 09:20 PM

Well...there's an offer easily refused.. :laff:Says the woman of experience...

I get the impression that if you were bisexual it'd mean getting rejected by both genders.

San Diego
8th January 2008, 09:22 PM
hmmmm.........you are rusty, Rat...

MAYBETOMORROW
8th January 2008, 09:22 PM

:laff: Told you id never been called adorable before... No one recognises who ur on about lol

:friends: :friends: :friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
8th January 2008, 09:25 PM
hmmmm.........you are rusty, Rat...

I don't think so Midge.......I found ratty's last comment quite witty and rather amusing :D

San Diego
8th January 2008, 09:27 PM
You know me, Father C, bored easily by simpletons..... Perhaps I'll send him a useless fruitcake........as a peace offering... :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
8th January 2008, 09:30 PM
You know me, Father C, bored easily by simpletons..... Perhaps I'll send him a useless fruitcake........as a peace offering... :grin:

It would be a bought cake though, wouldn't it Fi, I couldn't imagine you baking anything!

:P

ratcatcher
8th January 2008, 09:31 PM
You know me, Father C, bored easily by simpletons..... Perhaps I'll send him a useless fruitcake........as a peace offering... :grin:A useless fruitcake?

Why would I want you send me a portrait of yourself?

San Diego
8th January 2008, 09:31 PM
Yes.....I hear there is a wonderful place in Pa. :grin:

~JENNY~
8th January 2008, 10:30 PM
:laff: ffs dont bring the fruitcake up

MAYBETOMORROW
8th January 2008, 10:33 PM
Yes.....I hear there is a wonderful place in Pa. :grin:

Yes......it's called HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD!!

San Diego
8th January 2008, 10:35 PM
Would you like a medium sized one?????? :grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
8th January 2008, 10:37 PM
Would you like a medium sized one?????? :grin:

No thanks, but do you have a small medium at large?

Sylvie B
9th January 2008, 08:36 PM
witty rep again I see :lol:

ratcatcher
9th January 2008, 10:23 PM
:laff: ffs dont bring the fruitcake upI know she's a little "special" but it's not polite to call Fi a fruitcake

MAYBETOMORROW
9th January 2008, 11:22 PM
:laff: ffs dont bring the fruitcake upI know she's a little "special" but it's not polite to call Fi a fruitcake

I do believe that Fiona is probably having a tantrum right now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: