PDA

View Full Version : MORE CDP TKTS ON EBAY

Robinsduvet
29th August 2005, 12:46 AM
Just seen this on ebay..........just wondering how'll you'll get to the gig when the bidding ends after the gig does :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

[ 29 August 2005: Message edited by: Robinsduvet ]</p>

Mick_f
29th August 2005, 01:50 AM
Weird didnt know anybody was running a coach especially for the cdp and isnt it more than 200 people its for???

STING
29th August 2005, 01:52 AM
looks like some shill bidding going on already. seller has 0 feedback and registered yesterday. bidder has 0 feedback and registered today. looks like someone's bidding on their own tix. i may be wrong but it looks reight dodgy! :roll:

Maybe Tomorrow
29th August 2005, 09:31 AM
Hiya
My tickets that I won include coach travel from BCFC.....wonder if the person won them on Cap Gold Birmingham station like I did?
I have to be at BCFC at 12.15 so they could well be legit.
Love
Karen
xxx
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Mick_f
29th August 2005, 09:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Maybe Tomorrow:
[b]Hiya
My tickets that I won include coach travel from BCFC.....wonder if the person won them on Cap Gold Birmingham station like I did?
I have to be at BCFC at 12.15 so they could well be legit.
Love
Karen
xxx
:D

Maybe Tomorrow
29th August 2005, 10:10 AM
No probs Mick....u only looking out for fellow loonies!! I do think its only for the Cap Gold winners from Bham station tho...
See ya there!!!!!!
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/love.gif

xx

Helena
29th August 2005, 10:33 AM
ANYONE BIDDING ON THIS PLEASE BE VERY VERY CAREFUL!

Karen is right in that it is capital gold birmingham that are running the coaches from birmingham. I won a pair from them and was told places were none transferrable and they would not allow anyone to travel that was not the actual comp winner and they have all the names of the people. They also said that unless you were at bcfc to get on coach then you wouldnt b getting into the venue as the tickets would only be given out on the coach. I didn't wanna travel with them as i wanted to go with me friends so after many many begging phone calls they agreed that i could have the tickets without having to use coach. But they said that they wern't going to be doing this for anyone else - only me as i had nagged them so much. So whoever wins these better be careful that a, they can get to brum to catch coach, and b, that they will actually be allowed on the coach if they are not comp winner (which i think is unlikely). I'd steer well cleer of this if i was you.

NEPCHOON ROSE
29th August 2005, 11:16 AM
i agree....i would not bid on these....you would end up being let down :eek:

NEPCHOON ROSE
29th August 2005, 11:18 AM
why is the same person outbidding themselves :confused:

Maybe Tomorrow
29th August 2005, 11:39 AM
Hiya,
Can I just say that I have my tickets here, they were sent Special Delivery, so I dont think they can be giving them out on the coach.....(maybe they changed their minds Helena and decided to send them to winners) Tickets aren't numbered to I dont suppose they are traceable, unless theres a "names on the door" policy???
Obviously we dont want any one to be let down, especially if the bidding continues to go up, so as you all say be careful...
See you all there anyway!!!!

:D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/love.gif

Helena
29th August 2005, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Maybe Tomorrow:
Hiya,
Can I just say that I have my tickets here, they were sent Special Delivery, so I dont think they can be giving them out on the coach.....(maybe they changed their minds Helena and decided to send them to winners) Tickets aren't numbered to I dont suppose they are traceable, unless theres a "names on the door" policy???
Obviously we dont want any one to be let down, especially if the bidding continues to go up, so as you all say be careful...
See you all there anyway!!!!

:D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>

ahh they must have changed it this time then cuz on the old date they told me that anyone who wasn't on the coach would not be getting into the gig. this time round they just sent me the tickets anyway so maybe they're doin it with everyone now. maybe it will be all ok but i still wouldn't bid on them this close to the date.

Maybe Tomorrow
29th August 2005, 11:46 AM
Yep Helena, it still seems a bit dodgy.... but hey ho.... :roll:
Be good to meet you Wednesday! graemlins/love.gif

STING
29th August 2005, 12:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]why is the same person outbidding themselves :roll:

Ghost
29th August 2005, 12:25 PM
That probably would be the reason, to keep outbidding the highest bidder in the hope that the price will keep increasing.It is of course against Ebay policy :eek:

TRCD
29th August 2005, 03:26 PM
Just a thought but maybe the bids were increased just to meet the reserve price.

*Cookie*
29th August 2005, 04:01 PM
yepo i think the were bidding to meet the reserve

Mick_f
29th August 2005, 04:07 PM
I Cant make it myself but i emailed The seller and asked how they can auction the tickets as they have the end date as the 31st the reply i got back was that the auction will actually be closed tom and tickets sent out next day delivery to get to winner intime only reason the end date is for the 31st as could only do it on 3 day listing or something like that :D

*Cookie*
29th August 2005, 04:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
I Cant make it myself but i emailed The seller and asked how they can auction the tickets as they have the end date as the 31st the reply i got back was that the auction will actually be closed tom and tickets sent out next day delivery to get to winner intime only reason the end date is for the 31st as could only do it on 3 day listing or something like that :D <hr></blockquote>

err thats odd cos ya can do a one day listing!!!!!

ok if auction closes tomorrow thats tues!!!

posted next day is weds you wont get em in time.
they need to be posted tues 1st thing guarenttee next day delivery!!!!

Emma
29th August 2005, 04:15 PM
this is all very fishy to me , i am glad i have got all the tickets i need !!!!

ruby
29th August 2005, 04:25 PM
justlooked on ebay and the latest bidder has changed their user id in less than 30 days :roll: i think this may be that trolley dolley or rupert the bear/frannypink :roll: :roll: wouldnt suprise me at all! :roll: :roll: :roll:

NEPCHOON ROSE
29th August 2005, 04:27 PM
hands up who sent in a question then ;)

Mick_f
29th August 2005, 04:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
hands up who sent in a question then ;) <hr></blockquote>

Guilty as charged graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
29th August 2005, 04:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

err thats odd cos ya can do a one day listing!!!!!

ok if auction closes tomorrow thats tues!!!

posted next day is weds you wont get em in time.
they need to be posted tues 1st thing guarenttee next day delivery!!!!<hr></blockquote>

thats what i meant lol they said auction will be closed tom morning and tickets sent straight out :o you can see her reply to me lol think it was top question last time i looked :D

Robinsduvet
29th August 2005, 04:50 PM
[b]hands up who sent in a question then :D

I have to agree with Emma it does all seem abit fishy

Maybe Tomorrow
29th August 2005, 05:58 PM
I did!!!!
and i have e-mailed Ebay asking them if it is legit for them to stop an auction half way thru when there are bids.....
:roll:

[ 29 August 2005: Message edited by: Maybe Tomorrow ]</p>

*Cookie*
29th August 2005, 05:59 PM
final point on this, to end the auction earlier seller will have to cancel all bids first!

this means the winning bidder will be buying them OFF ebay, which means buyer will have no protection, even if you pay through paypal!!! if you dont get the tickets you wont be able to get your money back, as is not deemed as an ebay transation,
it is also against ebay rules for the seller to do it this way, and for the buyer to buy rm they could both me kicked of ebay!!!

Mick_f
29th August 2005, 06:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
final point on this, to end the auction earlier seller will have to cancel all bids first!

this means the winning bidder will be buying them OFF ebay, which means buyer will have no protection, even if you pay through paypal!!! if you dont get the tickets you wont be able to get your money back, as is not deemed as an ebay transation,
it is also against ebay rules for the seller to do it this way, and for the buyer to buy rm they could both me kicked of ebay!!!<hr></blockquote>

A very good point lets hope any loonies thinking about it read this post first i would sure hate to see someone dissapointed especially so close to the time graemlins/friends.gif

Ghost
29th August 2005, 08:02 PM
Its not completely true,you can end your listing early if you wish.

"If there are bids on your item, choose between:
a. Cancel bids and end listing early
or
b. Sell item to high bidder(s) and end listing early
If your item has no bids, you'll skip this step."

Georgina
29th August 2005, 08:28 PM
posted 29 August 2005 16:25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
justlooked on ebay and the latest bidder has changed their user id in less than 30 days i
I can assure you that neither neither trolley dolly or woopert the bear wants these tickets that are on sale on ebay 2day, as i sed,we will see you on the night ...... tickets 2 hand and as for "frannypink" who knows...... who da **** is franny pink..... so hope the the highest bidder gets there in the finish and shoots u lot up the a****

Emma
29th August 2005, 09:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rupertthebear:

...... tickets 2 hand and as for "frannypink" who knows...... who da **** is franny pink..... so hope the the highest bidder gets there in the finish and shoots u lot up the a****[/QB]<hr></blockquote>

God , are you still here ? some people just like lots of punishment .........

Robinsduvet
29th August 2005, 10:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Emma:

God , are you still here ? some people just like lots of punishment .........<hr></blockquote>

:eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Emma
29th August 2005, 10:22 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
30th August 2005, 09:44 AM
Well she made her money on them 210. just hope some poor fan isnt going to get a nasty shock tom :(

*Cookie*
30th August 2005, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rupertthebear:
posted 29 August 2005 16:25
and shoots u lot up the a****[/Q

wow what a nce friendly person you are :roll: :roll:

*Cookie*
30th August 2005, 10:05 AM
n its now 10 oclock thought they were ending the listing at 9 :roll: :roll:

*Cookie*
30th August 2005, 10:10 AM
so is DELtfc a loonie?????

at least they are a spurs fan cant be all bad :D

Mick_f
30th August 2005, 10:27 AM
[b]n its now 10 oclock thought they were ending the listing at 9 :D

UB40MK
30th August 2005, 10:45 AM
Hi C00k1e, actually its DELLTFC (which makes me a Luton Town fan not Spurs - sorry!)

*Cookie*
30th August 2005, 10:50 AM
shes put its ended but ya can still place a bid because she hasnt ended it right :roll:

Mick_f
30th August 2005, 10:58 AM
shes put its ended but ya can still place a bid because she hasnt ended it right :roll: <hr></blockquote>

Sure can so if someone dont scroll down fully they in for a shock as ebay will hold it as binding if they win :mad:

reasons
30th August 2005, 11:06 AM
I hope Delltfc gets the tickets, personally i would not trust the post and would want to collect them myself :D

*Cookie*
30th August 2005, 01:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UB40MK:
Hi C00k1e, actually its DELLTFC (which makes me a Luton Town fan not Spurs - sorry!)<hr></blockquote>

doh sorry i read it as DELL your name and TFC

welcome to the board and well done on getting the tickets fingers crossed ya get em 1st thing :D

TRCD
31st August 2005, 11:22 PM
Hi All, Just back from CDP and wanted to let you know that the tickets were legit (thanks PP) and the gig was awesome (thanks UB40). I have pictures to put on hopefully tomorrow!!
Delltfc.