PDA

View Full Version : What a weekend!Dont you agree?

The Gardener
27th August 2005, 08:06 PM
Dont know about you lot but for one its bank holiday,its the Notting Hill Carnival & its not that long to CdeP.I for one am winding down bigtime so the party starts now & continues until whenever or when i start dribblin!Sitting here chillin with Guns in the Ghetto & a big boona :D

Cherry Campbell
27th August 2005, 08:16 PM
;)

have fun graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

The Gardener
27th August 2005, 08:53 PM
Nice one.Leave that ironing.Have a wicked fanfest.Im still sort of coherent!Cu at CdeP? :D

Cherry Campbell
27th August 2005, 08:56 PM
:D

yeah..we'll have to make sure we introduce ourselves :D see ya thursday graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Rossy
28th August 2005, 12:02 AM
Bank Holiday!
we aint got one up here in Scotland this weekend had no idea LOL
have a good one

Rossy :) :)

Mick_f
28th August 2005, 03:07 AM
Been a great weekend so far nothing but reggae beeing played on the music channel Magic for carnival weekend plenty of ub40 played :D its on tom aswell

The Gardener
28th August 2005, 07:59 AM
No bank holiday in Scotland!Whos needs them.Morning peeps.

Eagle
28th August 2005, 08:46 AM
Me & Hannah just off to do a car boot sale to raise funds for Wednesday night

Big love

Jacki
:)

paula1
28th August 2005, 12:31 PM
hirossy, its a bank hoilday here 2,all the banks are closed on monday,but i think alot of peeps had takin the first 1 at the beginning of august,but im takin this 1,as its the banks i work with so no business tomorrow yeeeeha,i can get ready for cdep.
big love
paula :D

Rossy
28th August 2005, 12:57 PM
Hi Paula i think its just the Banks that are effected here everything else is normal
i mean the kids are at school etc :) :)

Eagle
28th August 2005, 02:16 PM
Just back from the car boot sales - raised about 130.00 between us which will cover our train fares and a few!!! drinks on Wednesday. Got some odd tan lines - may have to rethink my outfit for Wednesday.

:)