PDA

View Full Version : Dont know if i should admit to this BUT....

R.M.D
27th August 2005, 05:56 PM
My auntie Sheila is on X factor tonite lmfao
Dont get me wrong,she's got a good voice etc...BUT...(she's a opera singer)
... and ol Mr belt under his boobies rips the shit outta her apparantly
Tooooo funny,gotta see it....
BTW...a little example:..
At me dads 60th birthday we was all out the garden(getting very drunk) when Sheila set up her amp and ting and give us all a few songs....
errr,was nice i spose but really funny when she was hitting one of them high notes(like they do) when just after there was a slight pause when Alfie(my sisters 7 year old)said loudly
"IS SHE DRUNK"....Man,i nearly wet meself
Was one of them moments that you had to be there to see how funny it was...lol
The show carried on but we all had a big grins on our faces and was a really great nite...

If ya want a laff..tune in...lol
....Dave.... :D :eek:

[ 27 August 2005: Message edited by: R.M.D ]</p>

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 05:58 PM
luv x factor
will be watching it, its all that will keep me sane tonight, well that and my red wine :D

Eagle
27th August 2005, 05:59 PM
I will be looking out for her

Big Love

Jacki
:)

One Woman Man
27th August 2005, 06:03 PM
i dont normally watch that programme but think i will watch it as you say it should be good. :D

janice
27th August 2005, 06:05 PM
im sad i allways watch it, graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Skirge, The Chef
27th August 2005, 06:12 PM
LOL
I will break a habbit of a life time and tune in, I do not usualy do these kind of shows but what the hell.. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

R.M.D
27th August 2005, 06:19 PM
Honestly...i never watch it myself,cant stand the way they put peeps down,especially Mr boobie belty man...lol...wouldn't ya just love to punch those white teeth of his down his throat...lol
and then tell him to BELT up...lmao
(plus we norm down the pub by then lol)

Evening all...Dave.... :D

samantha M
27th August 2005, 06:27 PM
think they are covering B/ham tonight.....wonder if Ali will be on...what would Simon C think of him then..................interesting don't you think :p would he get through to the next round and what tune would he sing....any suggestion?

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 07:34 PM
shes coming up after the break
quote " my name is sheila donovan and ive been singing all my life"

bless ya RMD your brave :D :D

mamto3girls
27th August 2005, 08:32 PM
i watched it again gonna see all this series love it! have a laff. :D

crucialT1960
29th August 2005, 10:20 PM
Good shout big boy...... maybe we should sign up, and have a blast !!....... remember our duet at the Standard??? well. wasn`t actually a duet, we just sung out loud!!....

Hope alls good your end m8, hope to catch up wid ya soonnnnnnnnnn graemlins/smokin.gif

R.M.D
30th August 2005, 12:25 AM
YO YO YO RED EYE...Hows ya doing Trev,thanks for ya call mate(london bombings)groot to speak again,long time no see....
Yeah was a great duet(as Kaz reminded me lmao) :o
Ya know what its like on the ol river Stella :D :D :D
Mega chuffed dude..
Anyway..must go cos ive had quite a few and starting to waffle (as ya can see) lol
Tc T and hopefully see ya at the fest...
Tc...Dave and Kaz graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif