PDA

View Full Version : 2 humble requests

DJ
27th August 2005, 04:35 PM
If I may make 2 humble requests for wednesday night at CdP, they would be:

1 - just prior / after the show, how about we're treated to some nice summer dub. This would be nice and I'm sure would send my budweiser down nicely graemlins/beer.gif

2 - Put the gig onto DVD, that would also be nice and would give us all an everlasting memoty of the night. It would be superb for those not able to attend. I dont know about things like asking CdP's permission, but DJ would be willing to cross the necessary palms with some spare coppers and shillings graemlins/smokin.gif

Go on Dep, you know it makes sense. graemlins/friends.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
27th August 2005, 04:38 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJ:
[b]If I may make 2 humble requests for wednesday night at CdP, they would be:

1 - just prior / after the show, how about we're treated to some nice summer dub. This would be nice and I'm sure would send my budweiser down nicely :p

j59
27th August 2005, 04:59 PM
:D
love jx

STING
27th August 2005, 06:49 PM
here's my humble request. all those tall fkers stay at the back will ye????? :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
27th August 2005, 06:53 PM
boys and girls

to meet sting just follow the trail of bodys to front of cdp stage untill you get to someone who is looking rather impressed with herself :D

[ 27 August 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
30th August 2005, 07:34 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
here's my humble request. all those tall fkers stay at the back will ye????? :D <hr></blockquote>

:D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif