PDA

View Full Version : after the cdp is finished the nite is still young

samantha M
27th August 2005, 02:35 PM
with UB40 on stage at 6...over by 7.30ish...the nite is still young...very young...you lot going home...or will the "girls and boys come out to play"

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

sure we will find somthing to talk about after the boyz have had us a rockin........

of course they may even be up for a party themselves.........!!! graemlins/bigwink.gif

KEEP ON MOVING
27th August 2005, 02:49 PM
Ya know you can alway count on me, my mate, to chew the fat with you about UB40...infact isn't it what we have been doing for the last 25yrs.Ok one more nite on the 31st, if i have to.lol. :p

Eagle
27th August 2005, 03:05 PM
We are all up for carrying on the night as we have a few hours before the train. Problem is we have not met up with any other loonies before so are a bit unsure of how to make ourselves known to everyone, as we are unable to meet up with everyone before the concert due to lack of time.

Any suggestions?

Jacki & 3
:)

Rossy
27th August 2005, 03:23 PM
Am sure the CDP is open anyway for us all to mingle
am sure the band might stay for a few too
you never know!

Cherry Campbell
27th August 2005, 04:47 PM
DRINK!!!!!!! :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Aaron Otang
27th August 2005, 04:49 PM
I would be very surprised if UB's come out to play at 6pm ;)

NEPCHOON ROSE
27th August 2005, 04:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
DRINK!!!!!!! :D
<hr></blockquote>

bout time someone got to the real reason

WHY they are going to london :p

ub40 pah!!!

j59
27th August 2005, 04:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy:
you never know!<hr></blockquote>

Hope for all of you going the ubs will have a little mingle afterwards
:D And I want to hear all about it please graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif
love jx

NEPCHOON ROSE
27th August 2005, 04:59 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy:
you never know!<hr></blockquote>

mmm methinks we have a better chance of hell freezing over, satan wearing long-johns, elvis, tupac,john lennon, and gandhi, coming round to my house for beers and bar-b-que
;)

j59
27th August 2005, 05:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

mmm methinks we have a better chance of hell freezing over, satan wearing long-johns, elvis, tupac,john lennon, and gandhi, coming round to my house for beers and bar-b-que
;) <hr></blockquote>
What times the barby Nep , I'll send them round after

;)
love jx

Just Bianca
27th August 2005, 05:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

;) <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 05:10 PM

;) <hr></blockquote>

yeah can ya imagine em wanting to mingle with us lot
:eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

like neps says when hell freezes over

Jaye
27th August 2005, 05:11 PM
WHY EVER NOT NEP?

ROSSY IF THEY DO, WELL DRINKS ARE ON THEM :D

TAKE CARE.

JAYE. graemlins/bigwink.gif

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 05:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EAGLE:
We are all up for carrying on the night as we have a few hours before the train. Problem is we have not met up with any other loonies before so are a bit unsure of how to make ourselves known to everyone, as we are unable to meet up with everyone before the concert due to lack of time.

Any suggestions?

Jacki & 3
:) <hr></blockquote>
trust me you will spot a loonie from the other side of the room, when the band come on look for the people giving it the largest!!!!!!

n if your un sure ask!
r u a loonie?
if they arnt they will walk away, mumbling "nutter, freak " etc
if they are youll get a hug!!!!

trust me you wont have any troublw spoting us
:D

Eagle
27th August 2005, 05:24 PM
Thanxs for that wqe will try but just in case please keep a look out for us - you cannot fail to miss us. We will be the four super model look-a-likes dressed from head to toe in Vercase, Gucci & Prada :)

STING
27th August 2005, 06:44 PM
well i for one wont be staying at the c de p afterwards, with the price of their drinks i'll need a bank loan. sorry peeps, when ub leave the building so do i!!! off to find a pub to suit me pocket. have a great time all those that opt to stay on.

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxxx :D

Skirge, The Chef
27th August 2005, 06:49 PM

;) <hr></blockquote>

Some great reasons there NEP but you missed out more chanc eof Sunderland not being religated ..

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 07:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
[b]well i for one wont be staying at the c de p afterwards, with the price of their drinks i'll need a bank loan. sorry peeps, when ub leave the building so do i!!! off to find a pub to suit me pocket. have a great time all those that opt to stay on.

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxxx :( see ya in that cheaper pub :D

Tyler D
27th August 2005, 07:28 PM
Back to callaghans me thinks!!!lol :D

Helena
27th August 2005, 07:48 PM
won't be able to stick around for too long as i'll have to catch train home same night :(

singerman
27th August 2005, 10:23 PM
we are catching the train home too, maybe time for a quickie in callaghans :) rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Nicola R
28th August 2005, 12:54 AM
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif
DANCE!!!!!!
graemlins/love.gif

STING
28th August 2005, 01:44 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

same here hun
at 10 for 2 drinks i wont be staying longer than i have to
:( see ya in that cheaper pub :D <hr></blockquote>

lovely to have you cookie. anyone else care to join us skinties????? :D :D :D

Matt Pacino
28th August 2005, 07:55 AM
well I got to be back at St Pancrs for 9.25 might have time for a quick jar or two!

[ 28 August 2005: Message edited by: pacino ]</p>

morgs
28th August 2005, 09:49 AM
im stayin over so lets hit the town, but will have to leave CDP after the gig toooooo expensive.

c u there
morgs graemlins/beer.gif

boxin_babe
28th August 2005, 08:00 PM
me n hubby up for drink before and after graemlins/beer.gif tina x

samantha M
29th August 2005, 09:30 AM
sorted then...quick after gig drink at cdp...for those of us that like to be ripped off but love the ambience...then moving swiftly onto the callaghans bar for some real quantity drinking...... graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif
******see u there in 60 hours*******