PDA

View Full Version : goodbye howie (our capital gold friend) and good luck xx

champane
26th August 2005, 10:49 AM
awwwwww all the very best howie after 5 years at capital gold sorry to see you leaving hope you had a brill night last night and the hangover is not to bad. Many many thanks for every thing you have done for us loonies and keeping us all informed and for your concern when the bombs went off , you will be very much missed hope to still see you at CDP (we owe you a drink remember lol) please come back now and then and let us know how you are getting on.Till we hear from you take care and once again thanks and good luck
graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/love.gif

janice
26th August 2005, 10:51 AM
awwwww all the best, graemlins/friends.gif

26th August 2005, 10:57 AM
good luck for the future, im sure you will be missed at capitol gold

Howard Abernethy
26th August 2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks very much. You guys are really great and seeing the way that you enjoy yourselves, care for each other and obviously don't do enough work (because you're posting messages 24/7).

I'll be there on Wednesday night - I can tell people that UB40 played at my leaving party!! How cool?

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all on Wednesday, so please ask for me

Love

Howie
xxxx

champane
26th August 2005, 11:10 AM
awwwwwwwwww what a way to go though ub40 playing at your ubloonie farewell party lmao

graemlins/love.gif

Robinsduvet
26th August 2005, 11:13 AM
All the best to you Howard and Thanks to you for all you've done for us over the last couple of months :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

paula1
26th August 2005, 11:27 AM
aww howard
u will be missed,were are u off 2,u have to make yourself be known at cdp on wed as we all need to buy u a drink,good luck in the future
big love
paula :D

monie
26th August 2005, 11:43 AM
sdee you wensday howie!
take care!!xxx

Eagle
26th August 2005, 11:50 AM
Good luck Howard. Many thanks for all your help over the last couple of months. You will be sadly missed.

See you on Wednesday :)

Skirge, The Chef
26th August 2005, 12:06 PM
Good luck with all you do Howard and thanks for all ya posting we hope you will not be a stanger, just sorry I wont get to say hello at CDP :(
graemlins/beer.gif

lorrafan
26th August 2005, 12:59 PM
Good luck for the future hope to see you on Wednesday graemlins/friends.gif

Mick_f
26th August 2005, 02:38 PM
All the best Howard graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

morgs
26th August 2005, 02:49 PM
best wishes Howard, thanks for all the info

cheers
morgs graemlins/beer.gif

Nods
26th August 2005, 04:31 PM
Take Care buddy,thanks for your help and concern at 7/7 time..

wend
26th August 2005, 04:36 PM
All the best for the future Howard. graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

bt/ub40
26th August 2005, 05:41 PM
Greetings Howie..thanks for all your support and hard work getting this 'Cafe De Paris' gig up and running,looking forward to meeting and wishing you all the best for the future next wednesday in London....take care

Sarah.K
26th August 2005, 05:46 PM
All the very very best for the future Howard...Look forward to putting a face to the name on Wednesday night...Have a fun weekend graemlins/smokin.gif

One Woman Man
26th August 2005, 07:05 PM
Here's wishing you all the best for the future Howard. Thankyou for what you done for all of us.
Good luck :D

singerman
26th August 2005, 09:58 PM
cheers howie, all the very best for the future, rick n jane. x graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

wildcat
26th August 2005, 10:06 PM
Good luck Howard for the future. And thank you for all the support you have given us over the last few months, especially on 7 July when you rang so many of us to check we were OK. That was beyond the call of duty.

See you on Wednesday. Make sure you enjoy your 'leaving do'!!

Tanya
graemlins/beer.gif

jamesthomas24
27th August 2005, 03:47 PM
all the best for the future graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

ausiedeb
27th August 2005, 04:37 PM
Howie..You've been absolutely wonderful with all your help.. and especially your concern for all the Loonies going to the CDP on the day of the London bombings and keeping everyone informed on the BB ..wish you all the very best in your new venture and keep in contact with us please.. dont be a stranger to us now your leaving Capital Gold ;)

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
30th August 2005, 07:30 AM
Best of luck for the future Howie!

Thanks for everything you've done to keep the loonies informed on the Cafe gig through all of the difficult times graemlins/beer.gif