26th August 2005, 05:53 AM
whos up then i aint the only 1 surely :cool:

graemlins/love.gif

Wassa
26th August 2005, 05:55 AM
me me me !! :D

Just Bianca
26th August 2005, 06:40 AM
And???????? Nobody won the tickets yet :D keep my fingers crossed for you all graemlins/bigwink.gif

champane
26th August 2005, 06:53 AM
good luck every one

graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
26th August 2005, 08:46 AM
im listening

26th August 2005, 08:48 AM
my daughter bless her set her own alarm clock for six went downstairs and put the tv on to capitol gold and quietly came and told mee she'd wake me if it came on,
and i am ashamed to say i have only just got out of bed, but she has done a grand job for the last two and three quarter hours, bless her she does understand the love of ub40, that and she wants a guinea pig :)

champane
26th August 2005, 08:52 AM
awwwwwww you got a good un there jayney bless her little ali still in bed he says "i cant go so why should i listen to crap music" still nothing on radio think they winding us up? better not be lol

graemlins/love.gif

26th August 2005, 09:53 AM
i havent heard anything yet liz have you?

this feels familiar im sure we did this yesterday :confused:

champane
26th August 2005, 09:55 AM
no nothing yet pimp here just rang radio and guess what im on hold to see if ive won a trip to the zoo graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

champane
26th August 2005, 09:57 AM
lmfao nope never won that either

graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
26th August 2005, 09:58 AM
awwww n ya didnt win that either :(

champane
26th August 2005, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
awwww n ya didnt win that either :( <hr></blockquote>

well you gotta graemlins/laff.gif aint ya graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

champane
26th August 2005, 10:07 AM
thats it im off to get some sleep :mad: mind you they didnt say they were defo doing tickets just they might be

graemlins/love.gif

janice
26th August 2005, 10:49 AM
any news yet, sorry but over slept,but up now radio on and fone in hand good luck every one, graemlins/beer.gif

26th August 2005, 10:51 AM
no sign of anything ub40 related and the only competition ive heard is to win tickets to the zoo ;)

janice
26th August 2005, 10:53 AM
oh no plz dont tell me im gona have to sit here all day again, the dust is piling up lol, oh well another day on pc good luck every one graemlins/beer.gif

26th August 2005, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by janice:
[b]oh no plz dont tell me im gona have to sit here all day again, the dust is piling up lol, oh well another day on pc good luck every one :D

janice
26th August 2005, 11:03 AM
ill b here all day so dont worry hun,but if u can bring me a bag of chips id be very greatful, graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

26th August 2005, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by janice:
[b]ill b here all day so dont worry hun,but if u can bring me a bag of chips id be very greatful, :)

champane
26th August 2005, 11:14 AM
mmmmmm please and a sausage in batter as well please
:D

graemlins/love.gif

Robinsduvet
26th August 2005, 11:15 AM
[b]ill b here all day so dont worry hun,but if u can bring me a bag of chips id be very greatful, :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

26th August 2005, 11:20 AM
so thats three bags of chips one with no salt and vinegar and two battered sausages :confused:

ahhhhh i think they just love loonies to listen to them, but my daughter would love the tv remote back in her grubby little mits, poor thing she has been banned from touching the tv for the last two days, she has withdrawl symptoms from tracy beaker now graemlins/laff.gif

janice
26th August 2005, 11:21 AM
looks like you going to b busy girl, u better write a list, and can you add a can of coke plz, graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

janice
26th August 2005, 11:59 AM
well im still sitting here and not heard any news of ub40 cdp tickets yet, :(

Eagle
26th August 2005, 12:17 PM
Just had a mention but no details of when. :)

Good luck everyone

Big love

Jacki
:)

[ 26 August 2005: Message edited by: EAGLE ]</p>

janice
26th August 2005, 12:20 PM
and me lol, wish they would say when or wot we got to do, graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif