PDA

View Full Version : The UB40 Story Of Reggae


ausiedeb
26th August 2005, 04:51 AM
Great to see the guys on the Biography Channel last night on Australian TV :D

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Dr Lee
26th August 2005, 05:08 AM
Deb - Is it the one with Melvyn Bragg (as DVD with same title)? I have to admit its a great watch and explains a awful lot about the origin to recent years. It also encouraged me to explore UB40 musical influences and have to say its a great journey of discovery, make the Fathers album more meaningful too. Cheers/Lee ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
26th August 2005, 06:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]Great to see the guys on the Biography Channel last night on Australian TV :(

ub40bwoy2005
26th August 2005, 06:46 AM
any one record it and put it online?

ausiedeb
26th August 2005, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lee_DrX:
Deb - Is it the one with Melvyn Bragg (as DVD with same title)? Lee ;) <hr></blockquote>

G'day Lee.. yes it was the Melvyn Bragg/South Bank Show.. was good to see the guys getting some tv time... ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

Clubreggae
26th August 2005, 11:22 PM
Yes what a fab documentary that was, It was available here on video for a while. I managed to get one, but never saw it available again. I think it is the best documentary about the lads ever.I could try and get it copied for peeps if anyone is interested? :) graemlins/friends.gif

Eagle
26th August 2005, 11:24 PM
Spooky - I watched that DVD again the other night - Have not watched it in ages :)

ausiedeb
27th August 2005, 03:48 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Clubreggae:
[b]Yes what a fab documentary that was, It was available here on video for a while. I managed to get one, but never saw it available again. I think it is the best documentary about the lads ever.I could try and get it copied for peeps if anyone is interested? :) ;)


graemlins/friends.gif

Clubreggae
27th August 2005, 01:33 PM
:) :)

sandyub404
27th August 2005, 02:00 PM
one available on aus, ebay at the mo. it's a great watch i agree. :)

Waltjo
27th August 2005, 03:33 PM
I am always watching the DVD, it's great, just to see that sexy man John Holt as well :cool: and all that weed they have on the table lol BT and Ali look well gone and out of it graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
27th August 2005, 05:17 PM
:( :( we bought that the other day from ebay and the t***er sent us a copy :mad: :mad:

------------------------------

Big luv
kerry graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 05:21 PM
kerry that sucks
if ya ever need copies of any ub stuff give me a a shout!! dont pay those rip of guys on ebay :mad:

ubs4me
27th August 2005, 05:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
kerry that sucks
if ya ever need copies of any ub stuff give me a a shout!! dont pay those rip of guys on ebay :mad: <hr></blockquote>

cheers hun, we have it on video just thought we would get it on dvd not a happy girl now. how do these peeps sleep at night selling copies especially when they dont tell peeps they are copies :mad: :mad:

---------------------------------

Big luv
kerry graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
27th August 2005, 05:32 PM
they sleep cos money means more than morals

give me a shout can put most stuff onto dvd!!!

Mirna777
28th August 2005, 08:51 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Clubreggae:
[b]Yes what a fab documentary that was, It was available here on video for a while. I managed to get one, but never saw it available again. I think it is the best documentary about the lads ever.I could try and get it copied for peeps if anyone is interested? :) :)

Mirna :-)

Mirna777
28th August 2005, 08:54 AM
PM me if you want one. On the back of the DVD, it has Region codes 2/3/4/5/6
I presume it should play ok from most parts of the world.