PDA

View Full Version : please read all u fans

style jc
24th August 2005, 09:09 PM
i live in ireland and im pissed off with the fact ub40 tour dont get talk about or never see any posters or even on the radio.so much for promotors and press.ticket sales for cork gig only 150 standing tickets sold so far 3000 standing left.is there anything we fans can do 2 help.how many of u loonis r coming to ireland gigs,sorry about my spelling.ub40 r the best.big love. :) :)

Clubreggae
24th August 2005, 09:51 PM
Its slack, i know, it really isnt much better here when you look at the promo for the singles or the albums. Only local radio seems to pump them up and that seems to be at thelast minuite.Still theve got some backbone with us fans, and the sell out concerts, many are now for 2 nights, (Birmingham 3).They definately need more promotion in certain areas, dont know why they havnt. :) graemlins/friends.gif

dublindon
24th August 2005, 10:08 PM
ive heard the gigs advertised on the radio a few times but thats it its no problem cause people will go either way :)

Waltjo
24th August 2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry JC, but I am going to Cardiff on the 28th and I really couldn't make it, although I would love to go to a gig in Ireland :D :D Why don't some of the loonies bombard the radio stations over there with UB related emails/phone calls :D I'd be quite happy to do it if I had a link of sorts :roll: It would make people sit up and take notice graemlins/smokin.gif

Cherry Campbell
24th August 2005, 10:16 PM
its a shame innit johnny boy, we'll still be with ya in dublin, dont think cork tho..although the way me and karen have been eating this summer we'd soon fill the venue up no problem :D graemlins/friends.gif

paula1
25th August 2005, 09:24 AM
im going to cork dublin and belfast,oh well cork will be another up close and personal gig bummer,
:D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
big love
paula