PDA

View Full Version : State of the board or is it BORED!!

Reza
24th August 2005, 08:04 AM
Hmmmmmm....tings aint going good...tings aint very mature.....

now..if i were a pub owner..who appreciates my devoted patrons and i give em a happy hour everyday...on the house...only to find that theres infighting...sibling rivalry etc ...i'm gonna get a bit peeved off and think to myself if it is at all worth my while to do so....all i get is an over excited bunch of decent people who know not the difference between sanity and sobriety....i shake my head and think....i give em an opportunity to form a bigger network...enjoy my festive pub..with free drinks and peanuts and pretzels...but hell no..it aint working out...cos my patrons are losing the plot.
they have my drinks..eat my peanuts....chew my pretzels...but they dis each other ..and play them immature games....
and btw..it costs me plus 5000 quid a year to keep the happy hour going....only to find broken chairs....tables without feet....and shattered bottles all over the place.....why??

ofcourse i wont get any further involved in their antics with each other..but i'd seriously consider how worthwhile it is for me to keep the supply chain going whilst i hope that the sober side of my patrons will take over and simply apply one thing......

THINK !!

oLdbOi
24th August 2005, 08:10 AM
lol..bOi tucked away in the corner..brandy n nuts..watchin' the world go by... :)

licklemore

bOi

*Cookie*
24th August 2005, 08:55 AM
perfick reza just perfick

n mines an archers :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
24th August 2005, 10:39 AM
you tell them reza :D

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 10:53 AM
True words Reza :cool:

By the way Bruno, can you fetch me a pint of the finest lager while you're on ya feet graemlins/beer.gif

Cheers mate graemlins/friends.gif

UKTeresa
24th August 2005, 10:57 AM
Hiya Reza, how are you? Do you plan on coming over for any of the gigs? Not sure if i can make any yet, will get tickets sorted nearer the time! I asm going to the capital gold gig with Lorna and Michele. Looking forward to catching up with the boys, will raise a few drinks for you!!! :D

SuGgS
24th August 2005, 11:30 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

respect

ausiedeb
24th August 2005, 12:24 PM
Well said Reza..... I'll drink to that ;)

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

CazLuvsUBs
24th August 2005, 12:32 PM
I agree!!! Can't be bothered to get involved so have just stayed away for a couple of days and really don't feel like posting much lately, just as this board was getting fun and I started posting more often and started to get to know people on here!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

DJ
24th August 2005, 09:04 PM
graemlins/beer.gif

Hey Reza, wise words from a wise man (well, his footie knowledge is a bit suss).

Hope you're ok buddy graemlins/smokin.gif

Georgina
24th August 2005, 09:11 PM
Mines a double if you please, in the quiet area of you pub !!!!! graemlins/beer.gif

kate13
24th August 2005, 09:22 PM
reza graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

RIAZ
25th August 2005, 06:30 AM
good stuff reza..sure we gonna have a happy pub soon ..with sweet sweet ub40 music in the background...

ghettogirl
25th August 2005, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJ:
[b] ;)

anyway...mines a double gin...ta..xxx

graemlins/love.gif

Reza
25th August 2005, 10:18 AM
leave my choice of footie team out of this u lot....lol

butler
25th August 2005, 10:30 AM
Aye, do you like to play pool when you go to the pub? :D

Carlene Lydia
25th August 2005, 10:50 AM
Well said Reza! :D

jac'z
25th August 2005, 11:28 AM
Here ..here!!!! I drink to that!! graemlins/beer.gif

Groovy 40
25th August 2005, 11:32 AM
My round is it, whow wants a drink? il put it on my tab!!!! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Mick_f
25th August 2005, 02:43 PM
Very well put reza things have been a bit off as of late :D

champane
25th August 2005, 02:45 PM
well said reza as per normal id rather be in the happy pub :D

hope you and yours are all well my graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/love.gif

2tone
25th August 2005, 03:10 PM
dont like pretzels
2tone graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
25th August 2005, 03:12 PM
As usual REZ ... WELL SAID ( Wise Owl ) graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

later xxxxxxxxx graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Tandycat
25th August 2005, 05:23 PM
I hear what you're saying Reza (and by the way, HELLO, how've you been???) :D

As a regular customer of the hypothetical pub, I would hope the owner realizes how much his patrons appreciate what he offers up. I'd wanna remind him that some true and lasting friendships have been made here and that despite the occasional rowdy bottle-tossing brawl, MOST folks just enjoy their pints in amusement til it all settles down again.

(I'll have a pint of Budweiser...ice-cold, please) ;)

Nods
25th August 2005, 05:32 PM
:)

Very well put..

Sometimes y`need a wise word well put and that just hit the hail on the head.

Now if we all take our seats..YOU sit there and You sit there.
RIGHT...we all come here for a good time,RIGHT! so we don`t all like or do the same things.We don`t and won`t agree on many issues however we should be able to shake hands after the discussion and move on to the next topic..Y`think?
Now..I want people to be big enough to say things to peoples (cyber)faces if y`know wat I mean.You got a disagrement? discuss it in private PM or E-Mail don`t go dragging things about in full view of others.These people could perhaps feel uncomfortable and tend not to come in as often and we don`t like sitting in an empty "pub" do we?
Ask questions,get answers,point out things you see,have a wish list,have a laugh but please don`t antagonize people or deface the moral of the place.

Right who fances a pint ?..(Soda Water and Lime for me please :mad: )

MAYBETOMORROW
26th August 2005, 02:14 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nods:
Right who fances a pint ?..(Soda Water and Lime for me please :mad: )<hr></blockquote>

Thanks Nods!

One for me, and I'll have your one as well!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Reza
26th August 2005, 08:14 AM
Ayyyyy Tandycat...the owner does recognise.....therefore he becomes part of his patrons....and makes sure he gives em a listen to....
me thinks a few points were made...and no more delving...as they say "FOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD"

DANIELA
26th August 2005, 05:43 PM
May i join your table, Rez? ;) graemlins/friends.gif

Reza
26th August 2005, 07:08 PM
Sure Daniela...but please..lets serve the patrons first....this rounds on the house... ;)