PDA

View Full Version : clearing my name

DJ
24th August 2005, 07:12 AM
just wanted to state that the derek mentioned as a trouble maker in another post isn't me.

well, apart from my drunken late night arguments with Freddie the fox I'm not a trouble-maker.

As he normally out-manouvers me in the arguments, we have settled our differences, and our late night arguments have since become civilised late night chats over a bowl of porridge.

graemlins/beer.gif

[ 24 August 2005: Message edited by: DJ ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 07:27 AM
Let's just make the assumption that all "Dereks" are trouble-makers! :D

I remember a few stories on this Board when one particular "Derek" was drunk in a hotel room with a few female loonies......do tell us more DJ ;)

Dees
24th August 2005, 12:44 PM
Let's just make the assumption that all "Dereks" are trouble-makers! :p :p

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 11:51 PM
:)

DJ
25th August 2005, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
:) <hr></blockquote>

the truth is MT, we sat around drinking hot chocolate and eating bowls of porridge until we went to bed at 9.30pm. ;)

Dutchess
25th August 2005, 07:42 AM
:roll: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Dees
25th August 2005, 05:17 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

...I will send you all the pics Dave graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/friends.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
26th August 2005, 01:35 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJ:
[b]the truth is MT, we sat around drinking hot chocolate and eating bowls of porridge until we went to bed at 9.30pm. :D

MAYBETOMORROW
26th August 2005, 01:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dees:
[b] :D

DJ
26th August 2005, 07:33 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

Now come on Derek, how am I meant to believe that?!

:D <hr></blockquote>

;)

MAYBETOMORROW
30th August 2005, 06:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJ:
[b] :D
In fact, I loved the result of the cricket - just brilliant!

I'm just glad my New Zealand rugby team beat the Springboks on the weekend!!

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif