PDA

View Full Version : You Could Meet Somebody -acoustic version..help please

ausiedeb
24th August 2005, 02:42 AM
I've decided to dust off my guitar and start playing again after a few years absence ;) Does anyone know where I can find the acoustic version (music sheet) of "You Could Meet Somebody".. from Ali's "Big Love" album?...can I find it on the internet?

Also.... stupid question.. :roll: who plays the acoustic guitar on the song?.. as I only have the promo and unfortunately it doesn't have all the info on the cover :confused: Is it Ali??? absolutely love it!

rachelbutler
24th August 2005, 03:04 AM
Hey Debs

Dust the guitar all the time and I play like cr*ap ;)

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 03:13 AM
Hey Racey, you wouldn't be able to do a rendition of "Ten Guitars" for me when I meet you by any chance? :D

ausiedeb
24th August 2005, 03:23 AM
Hiya Rach! thanks for link.. only 3 UB40 songs on the Olga site.. not what I'm looking for though :(

Hope your all well? ;)

rachelbutler
24th August 2005, 03:51 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
Hey Racey, you wouldn't be able to do a rendition of "Ten Guitars" for me when I meet you by any chance? :D <hr></blockquote>

Hi Dave-O

Yeah your right I WOULDN'T :D , though tunes in the key of 'Marley', yeah we'll talk graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 04:02 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
[b]Hi Dave-O

Yeah your right I WOULDN'T :D , though tunes in the key of 'Marley', yeah we'll talk :roll:

I wouldn't mind hearing Prince Tui Teka's "E Ipo" either so you've got plenty of time to learn that before I meet you (and Brett I suppose)

graemlins/beer.gif

rachelbutler
24th August 2005, 04:03 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]Hiya Rach! thanks for link.. only 3 UB40 songs on the Olga site.. not what I'm looking for though :(

Hope your all well? :D :D :D

rachelbutler
24th August 2005, 04:10 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]

I wouldn't mind hearing Prince Tui Teka's "E Ipo"

;)

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 04:16 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
[b]Now hang on a tick, this is the noughties right and I'm groowin' wit' the times man :D :p graemlins/laff.gif

rachelbutler
24th August 2005, 04:26 AM

if you want some "noughties" music, I'm sure I can bring my prized collection of Nikki Webster CD's for you to listen to :D <hr></blockquote>

Awww thanks Dave and I'll make sure I cook them CD's well

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

SummerSunShine
24th August 2005, 04:34 AM
Eww,Nikki Webster is evil!

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 04:38 AM
[b]Awww thanks Dave and I'll make sure I cook them CD's well

:D graemlins/laff.gif

rachelbutler
24th August 2005, 04:51 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
Eww,Nikki Webster is evil!<hr></blockquote>

Hey ya SSS,

What sort of day you having then?

:) or :( or :o hope it's a graemlins/laff.gif one for ya!!

MAYBETOMORROW
24th August 2005, 05:09 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SummerSunShine:
Eww,Nikki Webster is evil!<hr></blockquote>

How can someone who sings "Strawberry Kisses" be evil in any way? :D

ausiedeb
24th August 2005, 12:31 PM
bttt...... sorry think my post got side-tracked somewhat... can anyone answer my question pleeeeeeezzzzzz! :D

graemlins/friends.gif

Reza
24th August 2005, 12:31 PM
Debs,

Roger "DODGER" Pomphrey plays the guitar. He's the same dude thats been involved in a number of UB40 film/video productions, most notably the LIVE IN FINSBURY PARK gig ;-)

No sheet music for that one sorry

ausiedeb
24th August 2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks Rez... I appreciate your help :D .. would love to hear more of Rogers work.. he sounds awesome! ;)

graemlins/friends.gif

Ingo
24th August 2005, 01:02 PM
Hi,

i dont have that album :o But, when i listen to a song.. i can hear what for an accords etc you must have to play it...

but i dont have it..so i cant help! sorry!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bounce.gif Ingo