PDA

View Full Version : bleedin frannypink

trolley dolly
23rd August 2005, 10:23 PM
Who wants to know the low down on this e bayer :( :(

Emma
23rd August 2005, 10:28 PM
well , we did it last night ok trolley dolly ! read my post about CDP TICKETS , i think she has just shown herself , its all ok if shes a fan , but if shes bidding and selling them on again ...... :mad: :mad:

ruby
23rd August 2005, 10:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by trolley dolly:
Who wants to know the low down on this e bayer :( :( <hr></blockquote>
youre not her friend then?? just a friend of a friend ok i see will watch out when i out bid her
:D

Emma
24th August 2005, 12:08 AM
trolley dolly , can u send me a pm with the story please ?

STING
24th August 2005, 01:14 AM
well frannypink must have bid for the nec tickets some time ago as i looked at her bidding history and from the 6th august she's lost her bid for c de p cos of paula and again dublindon last night . she must have won the nec tix at the v beginning of august or earlier. just off for another neb! :D

STING
24th August 2005, 01:17 AM
she hasn't sold any ub tix after may this year anyway. so they must have been sold before that(can't access her feedback then.) :confused:

Emma
24th August 2005, 01:18 AM
i looked too sting , hence why i asked that , and it dont look like she sold any either , unless i suppose it was to mates she knows , oh i dunno ... i hate all this ! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Robinsduvet
24th August 2005, 08:14 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :roll: :roll: :roll:

All very strange graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Georgina
24th August 2005, 08:17 PM
strange wot is strange...... just wanting some CDP tickets same as everyone on the BB

Georgina
24th August 2005, 08:18 PM
strange wot is strange...... just wanting some CDP tickets same as everyone on the BB

Emma
24th August 2005, 08:21 PM
so what do u make of trolley dolley's statement then .... can u explain it ?

Georgina
24th August 2005, 08:35 PM
Dont believe all u read, even feed back from ebay!!!!!!! as I gather that that has been checked out aswell... rather mind blowing:

"theres a "rat in mi kitchen" :eek:

Emma
24th August 2005, 08:38 PM
so this "random" person has just come onto the BB , and made this post up , without knowing you at all .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kate13
24th August 2005, 08:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> rather mind blowing: <hr></blockquote>

it's as mind blowing as rupert the bear turning up at the CDP graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Emma
24th August 2005, 08:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kath:

it's as mind blowing as rupert the bear turning up at the CDP graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
better not wear a name badge .......pmsl

Georgina
24th August 2005, 08:56 PM
Maybe trolly dolly, just wants the tickets for herself..... stranger things do happen.
graemlins/bigwink.gif

trolley dolly
24th August 2005, 08:56 PM
Its the truth according to the friend of a friend. I wouldn't mind being rupert bear if it got me into the CDP :) :) :)

Emma
24th August 2005, 08:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rupertthebear:
Maybe trolly dolly, just wants the tickets for herself..... stranger things do happen.
graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>

err , yeah .... then trolley dolly can bid along with the rest of us then , yeah ?

kate13
24th August 2005, 08:58 PM
emma graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

trolley dolly
24th August 2005, 08:59 PM
war declared!!!
Meet you on the fields of E.Bay where battle will commence! graemlins/smokin.gif

Robinsduvet
24th August 2005, 09:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by trolley dolly:
war declared!!!
Meet you on the fields of E.Bay where battle will commence! graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Georgina
24th August 2005, 09:04 PM
I thought this was a friendly BB, but i only seem to get abuse from you lot,, y not live a lttle.......
graemlins/smokin.gif

ruby
24th August 2005, 09:12 PM
:roll: :roll: