PDA

View Full Version : new single

oLdbOi
23rd August 2005, 12:49 PM
any mention of tracks alongside it...out on Monday right... :) ...

licklemore

bOi...turn my water into cognac... ;)

Rachel~B
23rd August 2005, 01:03 PM
I had actually forgotten about the single... :p

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 01:06 PM
CD1
Reasons
Reasons Dub
One woman man

CD2
Reasons
Reasons Dub

:D

oLdbOi
23rd August 2005, 01:57 PM
so another two cd set..dvd ...thanks for the update.. reasons dub ..interestin'... :)

bOi ..cognac/brandy...it's my preferred drink Rachel...straight with ice... ;)

[ 23 August 2005: Message edited by: oLdbOi ]</p>

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 02:00 PM
Not seen any refernce to DVD but probably yea - cool

Rachel~B
23rd August 2005, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by oLdbOi:

bOi ..cognac/brandy...

<hr></blockquote>

I know what it is...I aint that common lol... ;) thanks for clearing that up... :p

oLdbOi
23rd August 2005, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Burden of shame:
Not seen any refernce to DVD but probably yea - cool<hr></blockquote> oh..thought y'meant a two cd box..music n dvd...so y'saying two cd (music)..one with an extra track...
kinda not clear as to what you posted..cd1..cd2.... :)

licklemore

bOi

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by oLdbOi:
oh..thought y'meant a two cd box..music n dvd...so y'saying two cd (music)..one with an extra track...
kinda not clear as to what you posted..cd1..cd2.... :)

licklemore

bOi<hr></blockquote>

Yea 2 cds, both music only (as far as I know) one with extra track. It may be that one has the dvd too, but i dunno
graemlins/beer.gif

oLdbOi
23rd August 2005, 02:45 PM
nice one cleared up... :)

wonderin' how comes it's being released as two versions...why not just the one with all tracks...
must be a logical explanation.. :)

bOi

*Cookie*
23rd August 2005, 02:47 PM
nice one cleared up... :)

wonderin' how comes it's being released as two versions...why not just the one with all tracks...
must be a logical explanation.. :)

bOi<hr></blockquote>

so muppets like us buy both n spend twice as much money, two copies per fan means more chance of cd getting into the charts!!

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 02:49 PM
Record sales. The 2 track single is appealable to the non-loonie as its only 1.99, then you get the people who arent that bothered but want all 3 tracks so they pay 2.99 then you get the loonies who buy both - 4.98.

Normally though there's more than just one extra track...like the video or something...

Rachel~B
23rd August 2005, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

so muppets like us buy both n spend twice as much money, two copies per fan means more chance of cd getting into the charts!!<hr></blockquote>

well said cookie...but erm why did I have visions of ur icon then?...cook1e monster... ;)

erm why cant i say C O O K I E ? :confused:

*Cookie*
23rd August 2005, 02:52 PM
dont know rach why cant you say cookie???

its my nick aswell the one i registered with when board first started, but i lost the password, n the nearest i could get to cookie was cook1e, but its one of the same people me :D
makes me larf when people type the 0s and the 1,

im just a cookie monster :D

oLdbOi
23rd August 2005, 02:57 PM
as much as I love the UB's..and I do love them, honest...lol..I would only go for the one with all tracks...why buy it twice to have another cd with a track missing?...
would be a better idea to have one on vinyl..another on cd...then I would most certainly get the two versions...

light my fire was released in both formats... ;)

bOi

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 02:59 PM
yes you are right , Im guessing there'll be a CDrom or DVD video on the 2 track CD. But I would have thought amazon and Hmv would have it detailed as such by now if that were the case.

I'm sure BT himself wouldnt expect us to buy both if the ONLY difference was one has One Woman Man missing! :p

Rachel~B
23rd August 2005, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
dont know rach why cant you say cookie???

its my nick aswell the one i registered with when board first started, but i lost the password, n the nearest i could get to cookie was cook1e, but its one of the same people me :D
makes me larf when people type the 0s and the 1,

im just a cookie monster :D <hr></blockquote>

erm how can u say it...I was told I wasnt permitted to use that tag?... ;) ok if ya have a record player... :p and ok if ya like to erm...

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 03:02 PM
Vinyl is cool, coloured or picutured that is, normal black with same tracks isnt really worth the extra couple o' quid in my opinion

oLdbOi
23rd August 2005, 03:16 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Burden of shame:
Vinyl is cool, coloured or picutured that is, normal black with same tracks isnt really worth the extra couple o' quid in my opinion<hr></blockquote>

opposite opinions there...havin' it on plastic is worth the extra...was so glad when the fathers album was released on vinyl too...a prized possesion, signed up of course... ;)

bOi

Burden of shame
23rd August 2005, 03:29 PM
I see the attraction, I do, but it just isnt for me...not when I can get it on CD...but I do like the crackling and the old stylee of vinyl :)

23rd August 2005, 04:13 PM
reasons dub mmmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait :)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Clubreggae
24th August 2005, 10:15 AM

so muppets like us buy both n spend twice as much money, two copies per fan means more chance of cd getting into the charts!!<hr></blockquote>

LOL :D graemlins/beer.gif

kingston-tyler
24th August 2005, 10:33 AM
Just to give you all a laugh some idiot :o went into his local asda on Monday just gone looking for the single coz he had got his dates mixed up !!