PDA

View Full Version : To Robin C

Just Bianca
22nd August 2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Robin,

Hope you had a good rest in the previous days.
I still wanna thank you for the fabulous gig in Belgium, it was i believe in 1995 that i've seen you for the last time live in Ahoy. So after 10 years you can hear the difference in your performance, Unbelievable how much you've guys grown in the past 10 years.
After the gig we had a great time with laurence and micky, unfortunately you didn't come down to the lobby (the only thing you did when you walked into the lobby was laughing loud when you saw us, I can't blame you!!! :D
I'm looking forward to the gigs in December (15th, 20th and 21th) and mayby just maybe my dream will come true to have a little chat with you.
Hey a girl can dream can't she :D
Thanks again Robin and ofcourse all the other guys.

Big love graemlins/kiss.gif
xxxBianca

[ 23 August 2005: Message edited by: Bianca37 ]

[ 23 August 2005: Message edited by: Bianca37 ]</p>

Just Bianca
22nd August 2005, 10:09 PM
:D graemlins/bigwink.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd August 2005, 10:17 PM
heres to you girl...hope you do get wish......i am still trying to get coversation with him......looks like i have to send real money to dep towers as the monopoly money was not working....see if that will work ;)

Just Bianca
22nd August 2005, 10:33 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
heres to you girl...hope you do get wish......i am still trying to get coversation with him......looks like i have to send real money to dep towers as the monopoly money was not working....see if that will work ;) <hr></blockquote>

ROFL graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

robs mrs fix it
22nd August 2005, 10:39 PM
HMMM I BEEN WISHING FOR THE LAST 23YRS. graemlins/laff.gif

UB40IB32
22nd August 2005, 10:41 PM
Hmmm me to I'm wishing and wishing but still no luck :D

joolz
22nd August 2005, 11:33 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ Nep - too funny graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Just Bianca
23rd August 2005, 06:18 AM
Yep she has a great sense of humour graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Just Bianca
23rd August 2005, 10:54 AM
:D :D

23rd August 2005, 10:56 AM
ahhh good luck Bianca, never give up on your dreams :)

Just Bianca
23rd August 2005, 03:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jayney:
ahhh good luck Bianca, never give up on your dreams :) <hr></blockquote>

:( graemlins/bigwink.gif

Just Bianca
23rd August 2005, 09:45 PM
Mmmmmm I think I must look for a second job :confused: graemlins/bigwink.gif

xxxbianca

NEPCHOON ROSE
23rd August 2005, 10:46 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bianca37:
[b]

:roll: :eek:

(i am talking rubbish ...but this bb can do with a little lightening up)

Just Bianca
24th August 2005, 08:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]

i am just saying the cash is not working for me.......but cdp i am ready for him... i am going to break out the big guns :roll: :roll: graemlins/bigwink.gif