PDA

View Full Version : I'm a UB Concert Virgin .... I got me some tickets !!!!

simpleminds2005
22nd August 2005, 07:46 PM
Im sooooo chuffed! Me and my better half will be going to the last show of the tour, NEC 22/12/2005.

Its crazy though, I was checking for seats on NEC website yesterday, there were some left from blocks A & C at the front, but then when I checked this morning, it was the blocks behind filling up! A & C had gone and bit the dust.

THEN....I checked for the nearest side blocks, 3 and 12, and I was getting Row Q, then when I went to get my debit card, the rows had gone up to Row W. in the space of 2 minutes 7 rows had filled up !

Is someone doing an Ebay scam on these, buying in bulk and taking the P I S S on the prices ?

Anyway...I got my Row W's on Block 3, so I'll be a bit of the way up, but at least its not at the back like some will be.

I CANT BLOOMING WAIT!!!!!!!! Roll On 22/12 !!!!

'Boys and Girls come out to play!'

My very first concert, and its a UB40 concert ! YIP!!

Skirge, The Chef
22nd August 2005, 07:48 PM
Well appart from the mad crazed fans buying the tickets, you have to also beat the ow life scum of the earth ticket touts.
Welcome to loonie land by the way :D
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

bluebell
22nd August 2005, 07:56 PM
REALLY PLEASED FOR YA...YOU ARE SO GONNA LOVE IT :D

ONCE YOU'VE SEEN THEM LIVE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY TICKETS GO SO QUICKLY :D

HOPE YA HAVE A WIKKID TIME...INFACT I KNOW YOU WILL :D

Jack
22nd August 2005, 07:59 PM
Last gig of the tour they will go quick...welcome to the board.......and enjoy your first UB gig still remember mine, back in 83 like it was yesterday.

Regards

Jack
graemlins/smokin.gif

simpleminds2005
22nd August 2005, 08:04 PM
My brother went to one of the NEC gigs 2 years ago, he loved it aswell!

As Ive loved UB40 for 17 years, its a definate that i'll love it! their live 8 gig rocked!!

23rd August 2005, 10:45 AM
you will have a great time at the concert and yes the tickets sell really fast as you will see why in december :)

Wassa
24th August 2005, 06:29 PM
Well i hope you `njoy yourself i really do :)

I did my first time anyway, the guy`s sound great Live i can tell you that much... not like britney spears or sean paul lol

ps i`m going on the 22nd too, have phun.

elaine2005
24th August 2005, 06:58 PM
nice one ... thanks to sting ( my 1st one too ) same day.

I cant remember , but i think she said BLOCK C , ROW C .... or summat similar. HOW COOL IS THAT :D :p

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

* HAPPY DAYS * graemlins/beer.gif