PDA

View Full Version : Rossy bombshell

kingston-tyler
22nd August 2005, 07:15 PM
Just a thought to bring love and harmony back here and also since Helena asked for nothing big to happen whilst shes away heres a suggstion could rossy bhoy could change his name hope that would be ok with Colin and in my honest opion it also shows new guy doesnt mean any harm. Just a thought.

Mick_f
22nd August 2005, 07:39 PM
Totaly agree it wouldnt hurt rossy Bhoy to change his id after all hes only got a few (i know before anyone says it he shouldnt have to) but it would be a nice good will gesture and prove hes no wind up :D

Skirge, The Chef
22nd August 2005, 07:42 PM
Sorry guys but a change of nick will not sort this out, 1 he should not have too and 2 I think Rossy's tantrum is more to do with DEP than it is to do with Rossy Bhoy.
Do agree we need peace and harmony though, arguing is not good for anyone. :D
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif

kingston-tyler
22nd August 2005, 07:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Sorry guys but a change of nick will not sort this out, 1 he should not have too and 2 I think Rossy's tantrum is more to do with DEP than it is to do with Rossy Bhoy.
:D
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif <hr></blockquote>

Skirge m8 your proberly right i just thought it might help ease the situation. New guy as not done anything wrong that im aware of so untill he does ill take him as a genuine guy if im wrong then i will say sorry to Colin. After all im not the only one with tyler in my name though i also know that my bb name is ub related and rossy is not.

[ 22 August 2005: Message edited by: kingston-tyler ]</p>

Skirge, The Chef
22nd August 2005, 07:55 PM
Aye m8
its a mess aint it, but Rossy was Rossy not Rossy Boy, it was only a few months ago when Adam had allowed the change of nickname setting on the profile page that Rossy became Rossy Boy.
I am sure DEP will not hesitate to bann Rossy Bhoy if any crap go's on but as far as U can tell he seems to be genuine enough to me, and until anything changes thats how I will treat him. :D

brummybabe
22nd August 2005, 07:55 PM
Cmon Skirge ....I can understand his views but really thats his business i think you keep pointing out the hatred for DEP thing is making it a bigger deal.....

But i agree that Bhoy name should be changed FOOL...
Hes been here 3 days Rossys been here well Years way before you and me,so he should have been given a little bit more credit....SO DO THE RIGHT THING AND CHANGE YOUR NAME...THATS ALL IM PUTTING BEFORE I GET THE POLICE KNOCKING MY DOOR ARRESTING ME FOR ATTEMPTED DEATH THREATS ASWELL

[ 22 August 2005: Message edited by: brummybabe ]</p>