Just Bianca
22nd August 2005, 05:49 PM
I had the same problem

DANNY_ G
22nd August 2005, 05:51 PM
same here,couldn't get on board last night :(

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd August 2005, 12:00 AM
The Board was broke during my entire time in the office on Monday which meant I actually had to do some work to fill in the day......not desirable to say the least! :roll:

DANNY_ G
23rd August 2005, 12:12 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
The Board was broke during my entire time in the office on Monday which meant I actually had to do some work to fill in the day......not desirable to say the least! :roll: <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ruby
23rd August 2005, 04:56 PM
i had problems gettin on aswell :roll:

One Woman Man
23rd August 2005, 05:01 PM
i am having a problem getting into chat too.
keep getting a reply stating that my user name is not recognised. :D

23rd August 2005, 05:04 PM
the bb has unregistered some people we dont know why but we are hoping that it wil all get fixed or sort its self out soon, you could re register and use that name for a while so you can get in chat

ruby
23rd August 2005, 05:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jayney:
the bb has unregistered some people we dont know why but we are hoping that it wil all get fixed or sort its self out soon, you could re register and use that name for a while so you can get in chat<hr></blockquote>

i have become unregistered 4 some reason :( and have no profile it says unregistered next 2 my bb nickname 'ruby' but at first i sawit from corner of my eye and thought i had become an official loonie!!! :confused: wots goin on ?

marc#1
23rd August 2005, 05:36 PM
I've just tried logging on to the chat room but it said my user name isn't registered....??????????????????????????????? :confused:

mamto3girls
23rd August 2005, 06:27 PM
mines been ok since ;)

Matt Pacino
23rd August 2005, 08:32 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
this is not funny now!!
Un regestered & now i cant get in to chat !!
:mad: :mad: :mad: