PDA

View Full Version : bidding on 3 tickets for CDP on ebay

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 11:37 AM
Have to bid on 3 tickets for CDP this afternoon for my Sis and bestfriend. (thanxs to Wildy - have my ticket). Looks like there may be one extra = so if someone wants it, just pay a third of the price, let me know.

I'm bricking it already and 9 hours to go :roll:

Its 180 quid at the moment...................don't know how much to go up to??? Do I wait until the end????? bid against fellow loonies?????

The stress is killing me, wished this hadn't been put on my shoulders, what if I loose them :eek:

STING
22nd August 2005, 11:39 AM
the very best of luck julie! i'm sure someone will contribute towards a ticket! go for it!

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxxx :D :D

janice
22nd August 2005, 11:42 AM
go for it and good luck, and im sure someone will have the spare of you graemlins/beer.gif

sweetsensation
22nd August 2005, 11:45 AM
Keep in mind Pacino Julie, I know he has been worried about bidding on these tickets for the same reason, loonie against loonie, and he really wants to go...so he may be the person that helps you out and you help out :)

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

STING
22nd August 2005, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]Keep in mind Pacino Julie, I know he has been worried about bidding on these tickets for the same reason, loonie against loonie, and he really wants to go...so he may be the person that helps you out and you help out :)

Michelle :D

janice
22nd August 2005, 11:55 AM
yes i think u should pm him, as u dont want to b bidding against each other, graemlins/beer.gif

Waltjo
22nd August 2005, 11:57 AM
I did start to bid, but they have gone way out of my reach now :D

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 11:59 AM
Whatever the tickets cost, I just want a third for the one but dont know how much they are going to go for :(

and defintely dont want to be bidding against another Loonie :(

If I get them and Pacino is willing to pay a third he can have it.

I haven't actually paid for a flight from Canada Chell - used airmiles I have been saving for years for an emergency!!! Will have to start saving them again now, hopefully there wont be another emergency for the next 5 years :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

One Woman Man
22nd August 2005, 12:05 PM
I think the best thing you can do is if you are that worried about loosing them , get hold of peeps that want the 3rd ticket and see what their maximum is that they will pay towards a ticket. I know PACINO really wants to go as he is also watching them. I think you 2 should talk to each other to save bidding against each other.
Good luck anyway. Hope we see some happy :) loonies today. :) :)

-----------------------------------------

terry :D

22nd August 2005, 12:13 PM
good luck to you all on the bidding, julie I have sent you a pm :)

HOMEGROWN BOY
22nd August 2005, 12:18 PM
Good luck JULIE. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Emma
22nd August 2005, 01:02 PM
Julie , just reiterating what everyone else has said , matt (pacino ) has been watching these tickets as he REALLY needs 1 , we have all told him not to bid till the last min as not to drive the price up too much , but he didnt want to bid against other loonies either , i know hes nervous about it , as he was worried today while he was at work that they would go up too much , i am sure he will read this post when he gets back , but if u are going to bid , then please PLEASE keep him in mind for the spare one !!! thanks , see you there !!!
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

[ 22 August 2005: Message edited by: Emma ]</p>

janice
22nd August 2005, 03:55 PM
any news on how bid goin and wot the price is graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

sweetsensation
22nd August 2005, 03:58 PM
255 at the moment, 4 hours left :eek: graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

janice
22nd August 2005, 04:01 PM
thanks hun hope matt and julie get them, graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

One Woman Man
22nd August 2005, 04:31 PM
the high bidder has put a proxy bid in on the auction too. all the best on winning the tix julie and matt.

-------------------------------------------

janice
22nd August 2005, 04:38 PM
wots a proxy bid :( do im thick

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 04:43 PM
im also bidding on them but i only need one so if i win two will be availbe :) i also dont want to bid against other loonies but i realy would love to be at this gig, is there only three of us bidding ? if so maybe we could work out a plan to save us some money :)

One Woman Man
22nd August 2005, 04:45 PM
proxy bid = any amount ie his maximun he is willng to pay.
the current bid = 255 but his proxy bid could be 300 or 350 for example.

-------------------------------------------

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 04:54 PM
so the high bidder reggae rocker, is that someone of here?
if so we need to find out who so you can sort out if he only wants 1 and will sell ya the other 2 etc

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 05:00 PM
its me and i only want one :)

STING
22nd August 2005, 05:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dublindon:
its me and i only want one :) <hr></blockquote>

that sounds brilliant. should work out for you then... :D

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 05:03 PM
cool dublindon, so how bout you continue bidding, the others stop and then you sell the two spare as a threee way split (total of winning bid to julie blue)!!!! that way you arnt bidding against each other??????

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 05:07 PM
sounds cool to me but how high are the other two prepared to go :)

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 05:08 PM
I'm up for that Jane.............won't bid if he lets me have a ticket or two!!

I really need two - who would I tell can't come - my sister or best friend :eek:

Was gone let the spare ticket go on here anyway for a third of cost

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 05:14 PM
But if I dont bid - could loose out on two tickets........don't know what to do :roll:

Whose to say Dublin will win them???

I will bid on them and keep two and let the other go on here(although I have pm'd Pacino to see if he wants it, he may not want to pay final bidding price) just pay the third of what they cost........

Been waiting all day to do this bid

[ 22 August 2005: Message edited by: Julie Blue ]</p>

Grinner
22nd August 2005, 05:16 PM
i got 2 for 440,hope you don@t have to go that high :roll:

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 05:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Julie Blue:
But if I dont bid - could loose out on two tickets........don't know what to do :roll:

Whose to say Dublin will win them???<hr></blockquote>

i hear what your saying julie its a toughie
but dublindon only wants one n you want two, hes posted alreay on this thread, so is reading along same as you, how bout you both agree a price in pm and agree which one of you will bid??

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 05:20 PM
p.m. for julie blue

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 05:20 PM
Dont want to go that high................but its not my money - Ive got my ticket :D

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 05:26 PM
No pm there yet dublin??? :confused:

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 05:29 PM
i sent it again

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 05:33 PM
ok got it now :roll:

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 05:38 PM
sorted???????????

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 05:39 PM
sent you another one :)

Grinner
22nd August 2005, 05:42 PM
can't find these tkts on ebay :confused:

Mick_f
22nd August 2005, 05:42 PM
Why dont you all agree a price between you then email the seller with an offer never know they might end the sale if they agreable

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 05:52 PM
ok so hows this, you agree the price you want to pay for tickets, tell us the price, all stop bidding and il bid on em for you, as a non interested party, i have my tickets so you all know i dont need any,
then you both pay me via paypal so i can pay for the tickets, ( dont have that much in my paypal, n you each collect tickets of me at CDP!!!!
cant think of any other way to help
jx

Emma
22nd August 2005, 05:55 PM
please lets not forget matt in all this....
poor lamb has been at work all day !

Matt Pacino
22nd August 2005, 06:01 PM
Right we need to sort this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM DESPERATE TO GO TO THIS GIG AND WILLING TO PAY BIG TIME!!!i dont want got in to a bidding war with anyone . if we can sort this out between us that would be great !
if i do bid & win i will sell the other tickets on !!!

Aaron Otang
22nd August 2005, 06:18 PM
HEY WHAT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THAT WANT TO BID.....??? I TAKE IT ITS ALL YOURS DONE AND DUSTED LOL :mad: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 06:20 PM
pm for pacino :)

Aaron Otang
22nd August 2005, 06:20 PM
OOOPS LOL like i wanna take a mate & maybe my 11th wife ;) get it????

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 06:33 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aaron Otang:
OOOPS LOL like i wanna take a mate & maybe my 11th wife ;) get it????<hr></blockquote>

so bid n buy then!!!!!!!

Aaron Otang
22nd August 2005, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

so bid n buy then!!!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif i have

Matt Pacino
22nd August 2005, 06:44 PM
Dublidon pm for you mate !!

Aaron Otang
22nd August 2005, 06:46 PM
;)

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 06:51 PM
back to you pacino :)

wildcat
22nd August 2005, 07:41 PM
omg this is nail biting to read... less than an hour to go - did you get it sorted??!!!

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 07:42 PM
another pm for you pacino :)

Mick_f
22nd August 2005, 07:48 PM
Omg ive just seen the bid for them :D

paula1
22nd August 2005, 07:51 PM
oh my god,
the tickets are going up big time,come on loonies get them
big love
paula :)

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 07:51 PM
Hey Tan

Look how much you could have got for your spare ticket :D

Keeping my eye on ebay

:eek: Never expected them to go for this much

Waltjo
22nd August 2005, 07:56 PM
Bloody Hell :eek: :eek: over 100 each :eek: Fantastic!! this bloke is making a mint out of what he got for nothing :eek:

SuGgS
22nd August 2005, 08:02 PM
madness

400 rubs for a concert ticket

the winner needs help

:p

*Cookie*
22nd August 2005, 08:05 PM
hmmmm am thinking joolz im selling rich's spare ticket!!!!!!!

and if i sell mine aswell il get through first term of final year at uni!!!!! :D :D

SuGgS
22nd August 2005, 08:06 PM
this has to be a prank aint it

look at the highers bidders details

no feedback......scary

scary if u are lagite.........

my hat will eaten if u are legite

Emma
22nd August 2005, 08:07 PM
the high bidder is dublindon , its ok LOONIE !!

Matt Pacino
22nd August 2005, 08:09 PM
just thought i would let you all know Dublindon,Julie & me are all bidding together !!!
:D :D :D

SuGgS
22nd August 2005, 08:12 PM
bidding together???

whos the seller then

SuGgS
22nd August 2005, 08:22 PM
i think il bid now

SuGgS
22nd August 2005, 08:22 PM
.not

paulaw
22nd August 2005, 08:29 PM
Is the bidding over?

Did you lovely loonies win?

Paula
xxxxx

paula1
22nd August 2005, 08:31 PM
well done more loonies going :D graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

bluebell
22nd August 2005, 08:37 PM
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Matt Pacino
22nd August 2005, 08:45 PM
another pm for you Dublindon :D :D :D graemlins/friends.gif

Julie Blue
22nd August 2005, 08:46 PM
Well done dublindon

no point me bidding - would have just sent the price up as he put a proxy bid in, but he has promised me one of the tickets (so cheers mate :(

Am now going to get a life, get off the internet and go shopping - I feel like I have put in a hard days work today!! :D

see you at CDP, Matt and Dub

Emma
22nd August 2005, 08:51 PM
congrats julie , don and matty !!! see u there !!! :D :D :D :D :D

DANNY_ G
22nd August 2005, 08:56 PM
nice 1,have a great nite :D :D :D graemlins/beer.gif

wildcat
22nd August 2005, 08:57 PM
:eek: graemlins/bounceblue.gif
mental mental chicken oriental!!!
not called loonies for nowt eh!!!

well done to whoever it was that won... and Julie, glad you got one more.... and for the record my spare was never for sale!!

saying that, i do have a spare ticket for NEC which i shall advertise in a minute...

wooohooo see you in London

reasons
22nd August 2005, 09:26 PM
:o :o ;)

[ 22 August 2005: Message edited by: chuca5 ]</p>

Emma
22nd August 2005, 09:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chuca5:
:o :o ;) <hr></blockquote>

i think they may have summat to say about it lol

cheryl-anne
22nd August 2005, 09:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by pacino:
just thought i would let you all know Dublindon,Julie & me are all bidding together !!!
:D :D :D <hr></blockquote>

thanx matt!!!!!!!!!

dublindon
22nd August 2005, 10:03 PM
pm for julie and pacino :)

gaynorubfan05
22nd August 2005, 10:11 PM
well done

from gaynor :)

STING
22nd August 2005, 10:46 PM
loonie power. lol!!!! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Clubreggae
22nd August 2005, 11:12 PM
well done all of you, proud of you. You will all have a great night. Im just happy going to fest this year and front row for Birmingham cant wait!! :) graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

23rd August 2005, 10:42 AM
well done guys :D