PDA

View Full Version : who wears t-shirts

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 03:32 PM
i know this may sound odd/daft what ever but do u think a 36 year old woman should wear ub t shirts do u think its a bit ,childish????????want views, i have just seen a nice new 1 on here 1980-2005 wondering if going ott!!!!! :confused:

Mick_f
20th August 2005, 03:39 PM
im a 37 year old bloke and always in one ub t shirt or another :D

RockSteady_Girl
20th August 2005, 03:40 PM
personally i think it isnt childish!!..u like UB40
so why not wear a t-shirt and show everyone you like them!!
come to think of it..i wanna t-shirt!! :)

Just Bianca
20th August 2005, 03:41 PM
IF YOU WANT TO WEAR A UB T-SHIRT THEN DO IT YOU DON'T NEED ANYONES OPPINION, IF YOUR HEART SAYS DO IT THEN YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER!!!!! Astro was wearing in trinidad a t-shirt of ub40 and he is a itsipitsi older than you :D So wear your T-Shirt that you like graemlins/bigwink.gif

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 03:46 PM
thank you peeps just wanted your thoughts, i guess its same as peeps wearing footy tops as i have done,s.a.f.c, just saw new one on here was gonna order it then thought jesus im almost 37 bought 1 off ebay also have wyff 1 and luffley shel off here sending me 1 sorry guys just feeling confuffled, thanx for your help.......................bless you all....diane xxxxx graemlins/friends.gif

UBLutwyche
20th August 2005, 03:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mamto3girls:
i guess its same as peeps wearing footy tops as i have done,s.a.f.c<hr></blockquote>

SAFC :o :D

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 03:52 PM
hummmmmmmmm ok ok i know there loosing @ mo give em chance :p

ubs4me
20th August 2005, 04:00 PM
Wear one and wear it with pride :)

UBLutwyche
20th August 2005, 04:03 PM
BUT.... if I had the chance of wearing a SAFC shirt or that evil, revolting, excuse for a football t-shirt (aka a snot rag)...you know that one that hasn't beat Birmingham City Football Club (whose ground is the holy grail of the Midlands :D ) in 6 games....I would choose SAFC anyday :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

UBLutwyche
20th August 2005, 04:04 PM
I would even wear matching pants and socks and nipple clamps :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th August 2005, 04:04 PM
i am 117 years old...and i still look good in t-shirt :D

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 04:10 PM
ok lol ,thanx for replies graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

UBLutwyche
20th August 2005, 04:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
i am 117 years old <hr></blockquote>

...and the rest :D

caja
20th August 2005, 04:15 PM
do ya mind not using bad lingo on here saying safc!!!! i dont wear t shirts i go topless and in the summer i write ub40 on my chest all different logos each week so i save money ....sorted.......
love
chris xxx ;)

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 04:17 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh did i touch a nerve???????????? graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

sativa
20th August 2005, 04:28 PM
GIRL G'ONE WITH YOUR BADDD SELF AND WEAR THAT UB40 T-SHIRT!! AND ASK THE SAME QUESTION WHEN UR 100 AND I'LL SAY THE SAME THING!

WEAR IT AND BE PROUD!!!!

tess
20th August 2005, 04:33 PM
urm...excuse me... but im 42yrs and always wear my t-shirts with pride, and fleeces.ive got one of the new t-shirts just to let you know they are on the big side.

from tess x :D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 04:44 PM
hi tess thanx lol thats what i was aiming @ i am dieting but we cant all be blessed with thin figures!.its cos im reachin a birthday soon, feelin it lol.ill order new t shirt bugger it graemlins/friends.gif

ubs4me
20th August 2005, 04:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by caja:
[b]do ya mind not using bad lingo on here saying safc!!!! i dont wear t shirts i go topless and in the summer i write ub40 on my chest all different logos each week so i save money ....sorted.......
love
chris xxx :)

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 04:55 PM
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh why not :p

Nods
20th August 2005, 05:13 PM
I`m 30(cough cough) odds...an I wear `em..an why not.It`s not like your carrying a gun or attacking people in anyway is it!

I am a great believer in doing wat you b loody well want to as along as it aint impacting on or harming others.

Yeah there are those and such who just don`t look good in ought and maybe they shouldn`t tarnish the name(draw your own conclusion who they are... :) )but if you want to, :) :) :) sorry I`m laughing `ere, dam well wear it like me, well and with pride... graemlins/love.gif

yummy
20th August 2005, 05:29 PM
ive just brought one of those
t shirts..and im a 39 year old bloke..
how else are us ub fans going to notice
each other..
yummy.......... :D

20th August 2005, 05:34 PM
you wear what you like hun, and if its a ub tshirt you wear it with more pride than any other :D

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 05:51 PM
thanx freinds , glad you all shared your opinions, much appreciated, gonna make some luffley friends on here i just know it made 1 alredy....... :)

janice
20th August 2005, 06:00 PM
im 42 and on the very large size and i wear t-shirts, i dont care, as long as im comfy, go for it graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Ali Bongo
20th August 2005, 06:12 PM
I'll soon be collecting my bus pass and incontinence pants but I still wear tee-shirts :cool:

Now what was the thread here? Oh yes
I'll soon be collecting my bus pass and incontinence pants but...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 06:13 PM
your potty pmsl graemlins/laff.gif

ib40
20th August 2005, 08:49 PM
Hi, I am female, fat and forty lol, and I live in my collection of UB40 T shirts, although I do have to fight my equally large 39 yr old hubbie for the priviage. :D

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 08:52 PM
lol . nice 1.well im glad to hear that. :p you go girl. sorry dont know ya name

elaine2005
20th August 2005, 08:53 PM
Have you ever seen MISS PIGGY in a T SHIRT ?
NO! OF COURSE NOT. :p

I Look REPULSIVE IN T SHIRTS. So dont go there.

THEN AGAIN.

Define t shirt ? I cant do high necks else id look like NO NECK NORA ! Who ever she is. lmao.

VESTS / V NECKS OK .... Round neck t shirts ( SPEAK TO THE HAND STYLE SMILEY HERE ).

graemlins/bounceblue.gif

UB40IB32
20th August 2005, 08:56 PM
Just go for it and wear the t-shirt you like you're wearing it for yourself cause you like the shirt and UB40 and not to please other people :)

elaine2005
20th August 2005, 08:59 PM
Sorry hun ( thanks for the vote of confidence ) but i dont like T SHIRTS at all.

Dont think i have worn a t shirt since i was at school ? lol

ACTUALY THATS NOT TRUE. I used to have quite a few UB40 T SHIRTS when i was young and butt ugly. lmao. They used to design them in the bullring , had quite a collection.

THEN I SWITCHED TO MORE SMART/CASUAL and never looked back :o ;)

JorisJ
20th August 2005, 09:30 PM
I still wear T-shirts :) Am 31 years old and still buy and wear 'em. Did buy the 1980-2005 shirt at the Dutch concerts back in March and wearing it proudly!

JJ

audrey1975
20th August 2005, 09:41 PM
have to say im another one of those people who my ub t shirt is glued to my back.. my daughter done a project on me i skool and it asked things like what do i wear around the house.. what do i wear when i go shopping and stuff like that and it was all jeans and a ub t shirt.. so you wear yours with pride girl!!

mamto3girls
20th August 2005, 09:42 PM
ive just ordered mine today :D

robs mrs fix it
21st August 2005, 01:25 AM
well i am 43 and i got 6 ub t.shirts and i wear mine.only one i dont wear is the yellow signing off one as my hubby say,s it looks like a duster graemlins/laff.gif

Seahorse
21st August 2005, 04:45 AM
44 year old signing in here. I'm always floating about in my UB's t shirts. Matches the car reg :D
Wear whatever you want, sod the age thing

champane
21st August 2005, 05:42 AM
well im 40 and wear my ub t-shirts with pride :D even wore home made one with loonie on to 2 gigs and will wear it again to all other gigs im doing this year :D

graemlins/love.gif

mamto3girls
21st August 2005, 09:54 AM
ok ill say no more on the matter lol.............di