PDA

View Full Version : hey all

gof_wynne
25th June 2005, 11:48 PM
i don't get it .. i have posted many times on this site but have had very few replies i love ub40 from the very first day & even though my questions are not soleley on ub music as a new comer i don't think that i deserve the cold shoulder that i am getting.. after all we all love ub40.. & reggae in particular i too grew up with the same reggae artists as ub did & hold them dear to my heart as they do i don't want miracles but just some feed back would be nice for a change.. BT if you see this i must say that a big up goes out to you for the new album it's a credit to your writing long may it last graemlins/smokin.gif

jamesthomas24
25th June 2005, 11:55 PM
hi mate,i dont think people mean not 2 reply,dont let it get 2 u,we are all hear cause we love ub40 and reggae,so keep posting

gof_wynne
25th June 2005, 11:58 PM
VERY FRUSTRATING...

jamesthomas24
26th June 2005, 12:00 AM
yer i understand,but give it a while and u will love it on here,just keep posting u will soon get replys

robs mrs fix it
26th June 2005, 12:09 AM
HI HELLO ITS LINDA AGAIN.I ALSO LOVE UB40 AND HAVE ALMOST LIKE IF I HAD TO SAY GROWN UP WITH THEM AND MUSIC,IALSO LOVE REGGAE I CAN REMEMBER WINSTON GROOVY,JHON HOLT,THE MELODIANS,ALSO NOT FOR GETTING THE GREAT BOB MARLEY.I LISTEN TO NOTHING BUT REGGAE ITS FANTASTIC.AND FOR UB40 DOING ANOTHER GREAT ALBUM WELL THEY REALLY DESERVE THE 25YRS ANNIVERSARY OF MUSIC.I THINK THEY ARE UN STOPABLE AND ALL I CAN SAY KEEP IT GOING GUYS graemlins/love.gif LINDA,,

bt/ub40
26th June 2005, 12:10 AM
Greetings Gof...& welcome to our humble home on the web..cant stop im watching Glastonbury on the TV..Coldplay doing Kylie :)
BT

gof_wynne
26th June 2005, 12:21 AM
BT .. thanks for the reply it means a lot to me... by the way i live in longbridge.. well cofton hackett & astro passed me in his merc.. i was ' the time blasting out your new album.. but he was playing something different couldn't catch what it was { reggae } deffinatley but not sure who.. thought he may have had the new album on the go.... again great album graemlins/friends.gif

gof_wynne
26th June 2005, 12:28 AM
for all you guy's/gals who have replied to me i thank you from the bottom of my heart.. @ last i know that someone is out there graemlins/bounce.gif

robs mrs fix it
26th June 2005, 12:29 AM
THERE YOU GO GOF WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK BT SENDING YOU MESSAGE VERY NICE OF HIM I THOUGHT. graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

gof_wynne
26th June 2005, 12:30 AM
yeah me too graemlins/beer.gif

sandyub404
26th June 2005, 04:17 AM
hey there gof,just keep posting,and wasn't it nice of BT to make you feel welcome,most of us on here are pleasant people and wouldn't go out of our way to make you feel that you are being ignored.cheers Sandy. :) :)

dlstumm5563
26th June 2005, 04:50 AM
Gof, I joined up about a week ago myself. Just keep posting and we will all post you. Just a matter of time zones...UB fans all over the world! Keep them coming! Welcome aboard! graemlins/beer.gif Debs

UBloonie Stephen
26th June 2005, 07:07 AM
Nice to have you on here Gof. graemlins/beer.gif

bAsS bOi 808
26th June 2005, 07:44 AM
yeah man i know how u feel. i dont get much replies either... hope u get more replies though.

~Aaron

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
..cant stop im watching Glastonbury on the TV..Coldplay doing Kylie :)
BT<hr></blockquote>

Lucky Coldplay!! :D

samantha M
26th June 2005, 10:21 AM
welcome on board
i'll warn you now before its too late, the site is very addictive.....your soon be hooked like me

UB40IB32
26th June 2005, 10:27 AM
welcome to the bb gov enjoy it

Helena
26th June 2005, 11:39 AM
hi gof

i'm sure no-one means to ignore your posts but most people just don't get time to read and answer every single posts as theres not enough ohours in the day. It's nothing personal :)

j59
26th June 2005, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
hi gof

i'm sure no-one means to ignore your posts but most people just don't get time to read and answer every single posts as theres not enough ohours in the day. It's nothing personal :) <hr></blockquote>

Like Moo says it's not personal , we certainly don't give anyone the cold shoulder round here
:)
love jx

gaynorubfan05
26th June 2005, 11:56 AM
hi gof
keep on posting

take care

from gaynor :)

Omodumbi II
26th June 2005, 12:14 PM
Keep on posting! You will find out that its an honour being here!

Skirge, The Chef
26th June 2005, 12:17 PM
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

[ 26 June 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

ubs4me
26th June 2005, 12:37 PM
Keep posting mate, i dont know if its just me but i read all the posts when im around but dont always know what to post back to them so instead of sounding like an idiot i just read and not post so dont worry if people dont post back to you they have read it but dont always know what to say. :)

Mick_f
26th June 2005, 12:53 PM
Welcome gof im sure people havent meant to ignore you enjoy the bb graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

biglad
26th June 2005, 06:58 PM
hi gof youll love it in here ,all the loonies are really easy to get along with i cant wait till im one cheers shane graemlins/beer.gif