PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

normansfan
25th June 2005, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone :) Did I miss something? Did Brian Travers really leave a post saying that he isn't going to post on the message boards anymore? I haven't seen the post, but I read somebody elses post about it. Could someone let me know?

Thanks and Big Love, ALisha :)

dlstumm5563
26th June 2005, 04:31 AM
I'm with you. I was at a dog show all day yesterday and lifting a Rottie into the back of my truck and dislocated my shoulder. So I didnt get home till about midnight last night and have been on seriously good drugs all day for the pain. I feel like I've missed out on everything. What is going on? :( Debs

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 09:55 AM
Hello Alisha & Debs :)
There was no post from BT saying he wouldn't be here again - just speculation after a member or two crossed the line and said things they should've left in the sandpit.
All is well in the Board graemlins/beer.gif

dlstumm5563
26th June 2005, 11:45 AM
Dave, thanks for letting me and Alisha know! Read through some of the posts and was wondering what was up! I will have to get in touch with my little sister in NSW and get her hooked up on the BB with all over you over there. Thanks for letting us know what is up! graemlins/beer.gif Debs

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 01:15 PM
As long as your sister is an avid fan of UB40, there should be no problem! :D

The more the merrier! graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

normansfan
26th June 2005, 04:16 PM
Hi Dave, thanks for the reply to my post. I hope everything is ok with Brian, and that he won't leave the message board. We would all miss him! I'm glad to hear that all is well! Thanks again!!! Big Love, Alisha :)