PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK AGAIN AFTER PUBIC DEMAND

imported_muppetman
25th June 2005, 05:41 PM
I HAVE BEEN CALLED FROM OUTER SPACE LAST NIGHT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO COMES ONTO THIS SITE. I AM THE MUPPETMAN LIVE AND DIRECT FROM MARS. I AM GODS ASSISTANT AND I MONITOR STUPIDITY ON EARTH AND ON CERTAIN WEBSITES.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE MAN DEM CALL BUTLER IS A FU*KIN FOOL. THIS GUY IS A BADMAN WANABEE. THIS GUY EATS SHI* AND SELLS HIS MUM ON THE STREET. JUST WATCH THIS MUPPET. HE EATS HIS OWN PISS AND THINKS ITS BEER.

I WARN EVERYONE ON THIS SITE TO BEHAVE GOODLY SO THAT BT DOESNT LEAVE THIS SITE. HE IS AN ASSET TO THIS SITE AND WE LUV HIM

ONE LUV AND A BIG RESPECT TO ALL THE PEOPLE ETERNALY

MUPPETMAN AKA MUPPETBOI AKA MUPPET AKA DA INFAMOUS MUPPET MAN

UBloonie Stephen
25th June 2005, 06:03 PM
Oh God! It never rains but it pours.Give me strength. :mad:

brummybabe
25th June 2005, 06:05 PM
**** off you ***** from mars....BUTLER is sound as a pound whats all this after public demand bullshit......ooohhh to find your address would please me...

Dutchess
25th June 2005, 06:10 PM
aka baldoki??

Rossy
25th June 2005, 06:12 PM
Well piss aff back to were ye came before i bounce ya back there!

Skirge, The Chef
25th June 2005, 06:12 PM
"PUBIC DEMAND" You must have some mental pubes there graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

singerman
25th June 2005, 06:18 PM
welcome back, your spelling's improved :) rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

BRUMMY UB
25th June 2005, 06:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dutchess:
aka baldoki??<hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th June 2005, 06:24 PM
not good not good at all

CazLuvsUBs
25th June 2005, 06:29 PM
Who the hell is this knob jockey???!!! :eek: :confused:

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th June 2005, 06:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CazLuvsUBs:
Who the hell is this knob jockey???!!! :eek: :confused:

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>

he is a really nasty peice of work.....and he tried to convince another webiste he has changed...knew it was to good to be true

it is going to be a long week

CazLuvsUBs
25th June 2005, 06:33 PM
Probably best to ignore him Nep! He will soon get bored if people don't play with him! :D

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

jamesthomas24
25th June 2005, 06:39 PM
i thought things couldnt get any worse on the bb this week,hopefully it will be a short stay for him

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 06:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

he is a really nasty peice of work.....and he tried to convince another webiste he has changed...knew it was to good to be true

it is going to be a long week<hr></blockquote>

Is this the same idiot that made out he was 2 different people and that one of them died in a crash or something???

Dutchess
25th June 2005, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
not good not good at all<hr></blockquote>

sorry Nep, just my first thought when I read that post...

UBloonie Stephen
25th June 2005, 06:59 PM
Nah this Twat is from a few years back,pissed everyone off then aswell.

SuGgS
25th June 2005, 07:16 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

butler
26th June 2005, 03:54 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by brummybabe:
...BUTLER is sound as a pound ...<hr></blockquote>

:D can you please tell my wife graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
26th June 2005, 04:08 AM
it would be 'PUBIC DEMAND',considering you are such a d*ck head. GO AWAY. And as for the crack at O'butler he is one of the sanest of insane people i've ever had the fortune of not meeting. :roll: :roll:

butler
26th June 2005, 04:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by muppetman:
I HAVE BEEN CALLED FROM THE TOILET LAST NIGHT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO SHOVES HIS HAND UP MY BACKSIDE BECOUSE I THINK I'M A PUPPET. I AM A MUPPET LIVE AND DIRECT FROM THE TOILET. I AM A LAKY OF A GRUMPY MIDGET WHO BEATS ME.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE MAN DEM CALL BUTLER IS A REALLY TOP BLOKE. THIS GUY IS A BADMAN WALLABY. THEY WANTED HIM TO PLAY RUGBY BUT HE WAS TO BAD NOT BAD MEANING BAD BUT BAD MEANING GOOD THIS GUY SMOKES SHI* AND SELLS HIS MUM'S BAKING ON THE STREET. JUST WATCH THIS BLOKE HE EATS HIS OWN COOKING AND THINKS ITS GOOD.

I WARN EVERYONE ON THIS SITE TO BEHAVE GOODLY SO THAT BUTLER DOESNT LEAVE THIS SITE. HE IS AN ASSET TO THIS SITE AND WE LUV HIM

ONE LUV AND A BIG RESPECT TO ALL THE PEOPLE I WANT BUTLER TO NOTICE ME BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, HE IS SO BIG AND STRONG AND HANSOME, I AM A MUPPET, I'M NOT REALLY A MAN BUT SOME DAY I WISH I COULD BE A MAN LIKE BUTLER

ONE LUV AND BIG RESPECT TO ALL THE PEOPLE ETERNALY

MUPPETMAN AKA MUPPETBOI AKA MUPPET AKA DA INFAMOUS MUPPETMAN, I HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF ALL THESE TITLES BECAUSE I REALLY AM A PATHETIC LOSER WITH NO ORIGINALLITY I'M SORRY I KNOW I'M AN OXYGEN THEIF<hr></blockquote>

Don't be so hard on yourself man any way welcome back

pssst folk's I think we have a stalker
:D

dlstumm5563
26th June 2005, 04:55 AM
Next time the dick head posts dont anyone ****ing reply! Shit starter is all he/it is! Dont need that on any BB or Chat Room EVER! RUDE is what that is! Butler is great! As is everyone else on this BB except the Dick Head! :mad: Debs

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 08:04 AM
Welcome to the Board muppetman! :D

Anyone who gives butler s.h.i.t.e is a friend of mine graemlins/friends.gif

Nah, just kidding, he's not bad for an Australian graemlins/beer.gif

(Come on butler, let me have it!) graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
26th June 2005, 08:55 AM
The poor bloke is a grumpy midget's laky who beats him....

Chek out his quote in my post the poor bloke :D

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 09:13 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
The poor bloke is a grumpy midget's laky who beats him....

Chek out his quote in my post the poor bloke :D <hr></blockquote>

Well said mate graemlins/beer.gif

Waltjo
26th June 2005, 09:19 AM
I think we should ignore this post!!!!!! ;)

paula1
26th June 2005, 09:27 AM
another twat on the board,how boring. :roll:

arabs
26th June 2005, 05:33 PM
LOVE listening 2 ub40 on sunny day. graemlins/smokin.gif