PDA

View Full Version : Kids

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 05:31 PM
Just love my kids i ripped the dvd of who you fighting for onto another disk so it dont get damaged with playing etc.My kids havent stopped watching it yet today they sat very quiet reading there books heads bobbing lol :D

*Cookie*
25th June 2005, 05:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]Just love my kids i ripped the dvd of who you fighting for onto another disk so it dont get damaged with playing etc.My kids havent stopped watching it yet today they sat very quiet reading there books heads bobbing lol :(
that and capital gold im about to go over the edge

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 05:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

awww swap ya for mine. all ive heard is cbbies :(
that and capital gold im about to go over the edge<hr></blockquote>

Believe me today is a first lol its normally chaos weekends with the 4 kids rowing etc

*Cookie*
25th June 2005, 05:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

Believe me today is a first lol its normally chaos weekends with the 4 kids rowing etc<hr></blockquote>

4!!!!!
maybe il stick with cbbies and ted :D :D

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 05:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

4!!!!!
maybe il stick with cbbies and ted :D :D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif