PDA

View Full Version : Apollogie to B.T and All Loonies

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 01:29 PM
Although i wasnt one of the people winging i feel i must say sorry as by keep posting back to them that was winging it was making them worse
sorry all it was just winding me up they was ungratefull graemlins/beer.gif

butler
25th June 2005, 01:34 PM
Do you have any proof of this, this could be total fabrication the fact that you wasnt one of the people winging, my sources tell me that you were winging behind the canteen Ha, ha what say you now...

Don't let it happen again graemlins/bigwink.gif

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
Do you have any proof of this, this could be total fabrication the fact that you wasnt one of the people winging, my sources tell me that you were winging behind the canteen Ha, ha what say you now...

Don't let it happen again graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>
Your sources??? you mean you dont remember being there with me Butler
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Steve Skeggs
25th June 2005, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
[b]Do you have any proof of this, this could be total fabrication the fact that you wasnt one of the people winging, my sources tell me that you were winging behind the canteen Ha, ha what say you now...

Don't let it happen again :D graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
25th June 2005, 01:42 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Ah ha more fabrication, the jig is up, your a patholigical fabricator...

yeah I know I'm full of shite but don't come winging to me about it graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
25th June 2005, 01:50 PM
your a patholigical fabricator...

<hr></blockquote>

is that brand better than lenor or comfort???
cos im always onthe look out for a better fabric conditioner

:)

ubs4me
25th June 2005, 01:55 PM
Oh mick dont worry about it mate all you were doing was sticking up for ub40 and fellow loonies i cant believe he said what he said it was waiting to happen it only takes 1 person to start a war dont let it get to you :)

butler
25th June 2005, 02:03 PM
Don't worry about who said what just have a good time...

I did'nt say anything did I? :confused:

I'm pretty sure I was'nt here was I