PDA

View Full Version : A Family affair/dub versions

Omodumbi II
25th June 2005, 01:00 PM
Just received the video cd of A family affair and I have to say that I love it!
In the intermediate parts of the video they play dub versions of UB songs. Is there a way I can obtain these songs?
Another thing, I can remember seeing Astro performing Dubmobile as well on that show. But its not on the video cd I got.

Anyway, thanks you guys, you swept me off my feet again with another great show ( doesnt matter that its 14 years old; for me it was new)

bothsidestory
25th June 2005, 01:12 PM
i remember astro posting a while ago talking about old tapes of dubs of tracks that never got released and maybe letting us hear them but as i say that was a long time ago but its understandable they are so busy u know and gotta spend time with family etc so thats more important to me than hearing some extra tracks, sure would be nice tho graemlins/love.gif

[ 25 June 2005: Message edited by: bothsidestory ]</p>

butler
25th June 2005, 02:09 PM
Baby be true and I'll give my heart to you I mean it baby, DUB, DUB

Can we get that track, you know when the truck driver show's his bum crack, ya can't park ya bike there mate.

Omodumbi II
25th June 2005, 03:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
Baby be true and I'll give my heart to you I mean it baby, DUB, DUB

Can we get that track, you know when the truck driver show's his bum crack, ya can't park ya bike there mate.<hr></blockquote>

I know.......but I can always try, cant I? graemlins/beer.gif

butler
25th June 2005, 03:36 PM
graemlins/laff.gif But seriously I wonder if that track has ever been available

Omodumbi II
25th June 2005, 04:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
graemlins/laff.gif But seriously I wonder if that track has ever been available<hr></blockquote>

I dont know but once in a while I still get to hear UB40 songs that I have never heard before (or versions of certain songs).