PDA

View Full Version : A request to posters

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 11:58 AM
All the posts about people who have been moaning are basicly more moaning posts :eek:
The people who were actually moaning in the first place were a very very small minority.....so in order for the board to get back to its happy nice place again......why not everyone get OFF the subjects..and when someone does a post saying they were annoyed they didn't win if you must say the same add it to a similar post rather than make the whole board seem depressed. Same goes for the Brian we love you posts....just stick your support on another thread.....I am sure Brian is much tougher than a couple of Scrooge type personalities and will be back posting his witty comments soon enough graemlins/friends.gif

[ 25 June 2005: Message edited by: sweetsensation ]</p>

butler
25th June 2005, 12:07 PM
Yes mum :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th June 2005, 12:08 PM
nice words sis

i personally did not post yesterday did a lot of reading though...can't help feeling the damage has been done......and it made the rest of the bb peeps look rather silly and dare i say it ungreatful........ graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

butler
25th June 2005, 12:08 PM
I mean mam....sorry sir,

salute big time :D

Helena
25th June 2005, 12:13 PM
good idea shel graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

bt/ub40
25th June 2005, 12:20 PM
Greetings comrades, i have'nt been anywhere? except went out for dinner last night..i trust you will all have a wonderful weekend...BT

Steve Skeggs
25th June 2005, 12:37 PM
Hi Brian

Go anywhere nice??

Skirge, The Chef
25th June 2005, 12:39 PM
Afternoon m8, and yeah Shell ya dead right, if the cap gold compo is over on the radio then I dont see a need for any more posts about the comp tickets. :D Lets have some peace back here.. graemlins/friends.gif

UBLutwyche
25th June 2005, 12:50 PM
Lets moan about the weather instead, its been poo these last few days :p

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 01:05 PM
totaly agree and what makes it worse is when someone does post a negative post everone just jumps on it im just as guilty lol

Rossy
25th June 2005, 01:19 PM
Ive Already Been in Contact with DEP about Posters!!

I am desperate for a new Album cover Poster
and the DVD launch of Homegrown
LOL

Rossy :) :) :)