PDA

View Full Version : WE'VE BEEN SPOILED ROTTEN

sandyub404
25th June 2005, 11:22 AM
IT WAS A GREAT THING FOR UB40 TO OFFER THESE TICKETS UP TO THEIR 'VERY' LOYAL AND SOMETIMES FANATICAL FANS,AND WE ALL KNEW THAT ONLY A HAD FULL OF US WERE GOING TO WIN,BUT LETS NOT FORGET THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN 'VERY 'SPOILED OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS,THE BAND HAS BOUGHT OUT 2 FANTASTIC ALBUMS,ONE WITH A FREE DVD,FOR THE FANS,NOT TO MANY BANDS WOULD DO THAT.AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOURING THEIR GORGEOUS BUMS OFF THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AS WELL,I FOR ONE AM ABSOLUTELY RAPPED THAT I GET TO SEE MY FAVOURITE BAND TWICE IN 18MNTH,WHEN THEY ONCE AGAIN WILL TOUR DOWN UNDER.COME ON EVERY ONE LETS BE REALY GRATEFULL FOR ALL THEY HAVE DONE ,JUST ENJOY IT ALL AND BE HAPPY,CHEERS SANDY. graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif

butler
25th June 2005, 11:31 AM
Yep my school mates used to say I was spoiled, coz my mum and dad used to give me a packet of chip's to eat while I waited for them in the car in the pub car park, long hours in that pub car park on Friday nights were cool though coz I used to get to watch dad punch on with the locals after the lanlord stopped serving beer :D

I often wonder if my school mates turned out as well as I did the poor b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s never got chip's...

sandyub404
25th June 2005, 11:34 AM
GEEZ O'BUTLER I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT,EXCEPT WHAT FLAVOUR CHIPS WERE THEY? :p graemlins/laff.gif

Steve Skeggs
25th June 2005, 11:44 AM
See Butler some one else gobsmacked by your posts.

When the next session at rehab, you need it man!!

butler
25th June 2005, 11:47 AM
What! :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Steve Skeggs
25th June 2005, 11:52 AM
Say What!!!! :D :confused: graemlins/bigwink.gif

Mirna777
25th June 2005, 11:53 AM
We honestly are beyond Lucky and spoiled and fortunate: WE ARE BLESSED!!! The UB Boys are a true blessing from above :-) They make us soooo happy, may the GOOD LORD make them sooo happy too :-)
Love!!!! Respect!!!!
Mirna :-)

graemlins/love.gif

bothsidestory
25th June 2005, 01:07 PM
yea i didnt win the compo what a fix!

well said