PDA

View Full Version : So upsetting

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:30 AM
To day while i was reading some of the posts today i nearly choked as i got a lump in my throat when cookie said she is gonna try and get me a ticket!
My Youngest Daughter Shanice started to sob her little heart out in front of me saying
i dont like seeing you you sad daddy sobbing away the tears were so massive i couldnt help it i started to have a wee cry with her cuddleing her she was sobbing and talking to me you know the way kids do looking in my eyes saying but you can ring UB40 daddy they will give you a ticket you can email them she even said were are they daddy i will get you one.
kinda threw me knowing how much my kids take in whats going on arround them i should never have let this happen when it gets down to it my kids are upset i will never for get her face.

Rossy :) :)

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 12:31 AM
Yeah you'd wanna kop on to yourself and grow up Rossy :roll:

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
Yeah you'd wanna kop on to yourself and grow up Rossy :roll: <hr></blockquote>

thanks

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 12:37 AM
;) :p graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 12:37 AM
Would I ever say that and mean it? graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:38 AM
Made me Laugh but lol

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 12:40 AM
Good, it was such a soppy post, got to love the kids to take you right back down to earth and let you know all thats important. Hope shes in bed now but when you pass her door go in and give her a kiss graemlins/kiss.gif They really are so special graemlins/friends.gif

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:43 AM
youve started me off again now lol
Rossy :) :)

Robinsduvet
25th June 2005, 12:45 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWW YOU BIG SOFTIE :D

THE REALLY DO BRING YOU DOWN TO EARTH

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 12:45 AM
Thats the thing with kids rossy m8 you never realise just how much they do take in of what going on in your own life and you can always trust them to bring you down to earth and remind you whats what thats what makes them so apecial.They would have prob handled today better than most of us did lol :D

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:48 AM
You are all so right ..Yep my image here on the bb has been shattered lol
am going to watch some Hard violence in Pulp fiction but i got one more post to do for everyone before i sign off :) :) :)

rockin robot
25th June 2005, 12:51 AM
well i guesss i'll make it worse now.
Rossy, my missus has just had our 2nd boy on fathers day last week and our first said to him on weds that he would win a race for him at his school sports day, now our first boy is only 5 and is just at the end of primary one.
when he said it the other night, i had one massive lump in my throat, kids do that don't they (soounds a bit scouse that)lol.
anyway , i entered comp to no avail, better luck next time, but i'll say this, i REALLY hope you do get a ticket, somehow, someway, fingers crossed.

all the best,
ray. ;)

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:53 AM
am filling up !! lol

Lovely dat mate Loveley oh and many congrats on the new bonnie lad shun

Rossy :) :) :)

Twinkle
25th June 2005, 03:08 AM
I feel for you Colin. My daughter Leah who is 10 was with me when I looked at the list of winners. When she noticed my name wasnt there she looked at me and asked if i was ok. On saying yes, she say 'nevermind mummy, u still have me'. That made it so much better. Yes I was gutted I hadnt won, I love UB40...but I love my kids more. Sorry if this upsets anyone. :) :)

Life goes on guys.

[ 25 June 2005: Message edited by: Twinkle ]</p>

Jolene
25th June 2005, 05:07 AM
Awww Colin :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

paula1
25th June 2005, 08:59 AM
rossy that is so sweet.
big love
paula :D

gaynorubfan05
25th June 2005, 09:20 AM
rossy that is so sweet

from gaynor

*Cookie*
25th June 2005, 10:06 AM
rossy sorry hun, didnt mean to upset ya, but ya know i mean it with all my heart graemlins/friends.gif

sometimes its a wake up call when ya realise just how much ya kids hear and take in, last nite teddy my 3 year old said to his dad
"mummy was crying on the phone to auntie joolz, cos she was happy!! we dont cry when we are happy do we daddy thats silly!
funny how kids have a way of making you see things clearly,

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif UB40

Rossy
25th June 2005, 02:28 PM
Its ok cookie thats my Bad Boy Yardy Image gona lol

Rossy :) :) :)