PDA

View Full Version : tickets, ub40, rbc,bbc bt, kfc obe cafe de paris abc

NEPCHOON ROSE
24th June 2005, 11:52 PM
:D .........downed a tin of carling and somthing else..while i am tablets (yes i know...i should'nt) i think it is safe to come out now......lots of mud slinging...like a cyberspace glastenbury (minus the students- i hate students..but hey that is a different post altogeather) i have witnessed today some rather worrying :roll: stuff.....to be honest when it all kicked off (WE KNOW WHEN, AND WHY) the bb members ended up looking like punks (or clat's).

shame really the bb got pulled into the b.s web, but it happened...and now i can see the bb members paying a heavy price, we all know it is cool to have bt and rbc(sometimes) post here and it means a lot.......do not let one persons silliness ruin it..........

ok congratultions to all you guys you did me proud today and i am glad you are all going...well pleased for ya, i too have been listing to the radio( no joy yet- back a work on monday) entered the e-mail comp.....and if i win i will give my ticket to rossy providing you have not won already big man).

ok thats it......its late so i can get away with this for the time being

much love y'all

anne-marie

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 11:58 PM
WELL SAID :D ,,LINDA,,

McDub boy
25th June 2005, 12:01 AM
:D :D :D .....McDub Boy

Rossy
25th June 2005, 12:03 AM
Think the worst of its over huni
was bound to happen wasnt it and anyone who didnt was being a little nieve.
25 places for 7000 loonies lol
i think everyone just built them selfs up only to get let down,, perfectly normal human reaction to something we all desperatly wanted to have.
I personaly thought i was rather calm but maybe thats because i was concentrating on winning the tickets off the radio rather than on the site as the odds were stacked against me..
well am gonna chill for the weekend then up bright and early monday for the breakfast show
i will be the first winner :) :) :)