PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody HELP

ubs4me
24th June 2005, 10:47 PM
Please take a look at the link below and if you know anything about the cd i would be grateful for your info. Have been told by some-one that its a bootleg.
PLEASE HELP. :)

Rossy
24th June 2005, 10:54 PM
Hi its a nice collectors item
Town house post production Test copy.
These pop up from time ti time and are cool to get hold of

Rossy :) :) :)

gof_wynne
24th June 2005, 10:56 PM
boot leg or not do you like the tracks ? i agree that bootegs don't help.. but hey how many of you ub's don't have @ least 1 bootleg cd/album/tape ????? in your own collection :? if you like it buy it ???? after all it's ub40,,,

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 10:58 PM
I IT LOOKS SO. I HAVE ORIGINAL OF (THE VERY BEST OF UB40) BUT THE COVERS ARE DIFFERANT THAN THE ONE I JUST LOOKED AT.IF I COULD SEND A PIC I WOULD HAD BUT SCANNER IS BEING REPAIRED MAY BE SOMEONE ELSE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. :) ,LINDA,

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 11:54 PM
HI JUST CHECKED YOUR CD WITH MY CD ALL SONGS ARE THE SAME. SO DONT WORRY JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC REALLY GREAT TRACKS ON THAT ALBUM THEN AGAIN IT IS UB40 FANTASTICCCCC graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

UBLutwyche
25th June 2005, 12:01 AM
No its not a bootleg its a promotional copy of The Very Best Of. Its a nice collector's item, but if you just want the tracks then just buy the original as its cheaper. But if you're a collector aswell go for it :D

ubs4me
25th June 2005, 12:20 AM
this cd is the one that I won on ebay and wanted some info on it. lol.
missed out on it a couple of times a year or so ago but now finally got it.

------------------------------------------

Big luv
kerry :)

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 12:21 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ubs4me:
this cd is the one that I won on ebay and wanted some info on it. lol.
missed out on it a couple of times a year or so ago but now finally got it.

------------------------------------------

Big luv
kerry :) <hr></blockquote>
Looks like a good find kerry
graemlins/beer.gif

ubs4me
25th June 2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah i think it is mick you dont see that 1 to often i didn't realise it was a promo but very happy now :)