View Full Version : we all love you brian please stay on this board

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 10:22 PM
hi
please stay brian

from gaynor

UB40-Fan
24th June 2005, 10:23 PM
You are the best BT, thanks for everything. You truely are THE MAN.

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

Robinsduvet
24th June 2005, 10:26 PM
JUST BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW HOURS AT WORK AND SAW THIS POST ABOUT BT LEAVING..........WHATS IT ALL ABOUT.............WHAT HAVE I MISSED :confused:

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 10:29 PM
there been a lot of moan today about not winning
in a comp

from gaynor

jamesthomas24
24th June 2005, 10:31 PM
dont let the moaners drive u away from your real fans bt,we love seeing u post on the bb,keep it up

Clubreggae
24th June 2005, 10:37 PM
cant understand what all the fuss is about the *****ing off etc and moaning, lifes to short for gods sake, go get a life, spend more time with your kids and families instead of too much time on the internet :roll:

janice
24th June 2005, 11:11 PM
wots this about bt not postin any more :(

McDub boy
24th June 2005, 11:30 PM
please stay mr bt,you have thousands of fans that love you taking the time to talk to us,as jesus sayed forgive them father for they not know what they do,please stay
McDub Boy :(

janice
24th June 2005, 11:32 PM
plz fill me in y is bt not posting any more where did that come from :(

Twinkle
25th June 2005, 03:01 AM
Did BT say he wasnt posting anymore. Well all I can say is well done those who moaned. At the end of the day, this wonderful guy does try to please everyone and we all know that is impossible. I didnt win anything and never do, but it doesnt mean that I am gonna see my arse or moan about it. Its just the luck of the draw. And I will keep trying. Please BT dont go...its not worth it, just turn a blind eye and ignore those who annoy u. Once again well done to the winners :)

[ 25 June 2005: Message edited by: Twinkle ]</p>

bothsidestory
25th June 2005, 01:16 PM
it's upto you mr travers man, shame about some people but big love

Omodumbi II
25th June 2005, 04:24 PM
I dont think he is going anywhere. He likes us too much ;)

bt/ub40
25th June 2005, 04:29 PM
:confused:

MAYBETOMORROW
25th June 2005, 04:32 PM
Being on the other side of the world, I missed all the s.h.i.t.e that went on, and I'm really glad about that.

We're so lucky to have a band member of the best reggae band in the world come and chat with us.

Thanks to BT for taking time out for the fans

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

[ 25 June 2005: Message edited by: MAYBETOMORROW ]</p>

gaynorubfan05
25th June 2005, 04:34 PM
well said dave

from gaynor

robs mrs fix it
25th June 2005, 04:35 PM
hi bt please keep posting as it wont be the same on the bb without you.and also great thanks to you and the guys for 25yrs of lovely music. graemlins/beer.gif ,, graemlins/love.gif linda,,,,,,,,

Nicola R
25th June 2005, 04:44 PM
BT didn't actually say owt about leaving the site...thank god! but I'd understand if he chose to leave :)
I think the quote 'dont worry it wont happen again' says it all.....there aint eva gonna be another 'close up & personal' gig again.....& the fact he mentioned it was a 'night mare' makes it clear how he feels about it-

Still- I'll sure be making the most of the night
-hope the band enjoy it too :D

gaynorubfan05
25th June 2005, 04:58 PM
nic
i misunderstood on what brian said
sorry if i confuse anybody

brian is staying put

from gaynor

Waltjo
25th June 2005, 05:03 PM
Of course BT is far to sensible to let some ****** put him off coming on here :) :) He knows we all love him to bits :D

[ 25 June 2005: Message edited by: Waltjo ]</p>

dutchy
25th June 2005, 09:58 PM
Hmmm maybe time for me to set things straight, yesterday i had a go wether i am right or wrong it isn't the issue, i am very happy for the peeps who are going and won the contest but unfo i am also a guy who speaks his mind, and i do know it can sound abrubt and very rude at times, so from my side sorry to stir up things in here, but also state the fact i was just wondering why none dutch peeps where on the list and a lot of you making a big issue about a minor thing, On the other hand you all should of know me by now after being here for 5 yrs. Second i am not jelous about the winners, but so many dutch peeps in here and none are with the 25 makes you think, problem is me thinking becomes speaking out, my fault though, so again sorry i upset a lot of you, sorry if brian isn't on board any more because of mine stupidity. Well this is all i can say, please forgive me being outspoken at the wrong time just have fun all with loving ub40.

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

monie
25th June 2005, 10:01 PM
Think this is a good thing,you say sorry...
cause you where wrong....ypu cant always say what you feel,cause you can hurt people with that..you know?
so,its good to first think,then say..
its hard I know graemlins/bigwink.gif