PDA

View Full Version : Cutest thing ever!!!!!

Chicago UB Fan
24th June 2005, 09:09 PM
So I'm sitting here listening to "Reasons", when my 4-year old comes over to have a listen.

She has already made up her own dance to this song, and she is now singing along with them. It is the cutest thing to hear a 4-year old sing "I know that you love me too".

Meanwhile, my 1-year old son dances to "Bling Bling".

:D :D :D corrupting our youth :D :D :D

24th June 2005, 09:14 PM
ahhh sweet

they have real good taste in music, or do they not get a choice like my daughter

;) :cool:

Jolene
24th June 2005, 09:24 PM
awwww Leah sounds adorable. My 6 year old daughter Loves Reasons too and shes got all the words down, too cute. She also loves wyff and always asks for it. She loves saying WHO YOU FIGHTING FOR, along with Astro at the beginning. Actually I do too,lol :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Chicago UB Fan
24th June 2005, 09:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jayney:
ahhh sweet

they have real good taste in music, or do they not get a choice like my daughter

;) :cool: <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
They definitely do not get a choice. If I gave them their choice, I'd never get to listen to my UB's!

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 09:34 PM
My daughter Rebecca is 6 too and she also loves Reasons and asks me to play in the car over and over again and she knows the words better than I do! :D Alannah is 7 months on Sunday and she dances to it too, two little loonies in the making! :cool:

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

samantha M
24th June 2005, 09:38 PM
yeah we skip from:

track 1.my little boy likes---who you fighting for( probably thinks jedi's are involved)

track 2.lille girl likes reasons----but thinks ali can only count to 9

track 6.Me likes sins of a father

Jolene
24th June 2005, 09:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by samantha M:
yeah we skip from:

track 1.my little boy likes---who you fighting for( probably thinks jedi's are involved)

<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Chicago UB Fan
24th June 2005, 09:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by samantha M:

<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

That's too funny...

Rasta Roy
25th June 2005, 02:34 PM
I've been told that I dance like a one year old. :D

Chicago UB Fan
25th June 2005, 04:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rasta Roy:
I've been told that I dance like a one year old. :D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
So that would be with a silly grin on your face, and just bending your knees out of sync with the beat?