PDA

View Full Version : ******** MY WAY OF THINKING - COMPETITON STYLEEEE *****

Soul Rebel
24th June 2005, 08:50 PM
Well I sent my entry in on 21st and I know for a guaranteed fact that I wasn't one of the 1st 25 entries as it was sent late on Tuesday.

I DO KNOW I was one of the first 25 picked out of the hat'HOW DO I KNOW THIS?' Because I was called this morning by DEP and they told me (Margaret to be more precise)that I had won. So to all of you's who didn't win I apologise but do not fear as there will be more competitions for you to enter and I wish you all the luck in the world because that is what I had today 'LUCK' good luck in my life for a change and to UB40 and DEP I Thank.

For those of you who won via the RADIO well done.

I would like to say to dutchy especially, I think you should look back and re-read. The competition winners were picked at random. Some of the LOONIES who are going to this event weren't all picked by DEP, they won the tickets on a Radio Station (CAPITAL GOLD).

SOUL REBEL SIGNING OFF.

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: ***Soul Rebel Official UBloonie *** ]</p>

NEPCHOON ROSE
24th June 2005, 08:52 PM
congratulations to you sir and the lovely lady jaye......let us know all the details and make sure you have a cracking time :D

jacqueliene.
24th June 2005, 08:54 PM
Congrats to you Soul and Jaye hope you have a great time in London graemlins/friends.gif

24th June 2005, 09:11 PM
well done, congrats :) :)

kate13
24th June 2005, 09:28 PM
soul you and jaye enjoy yourselves that night :) well done

k

SOULRASTA
24th June 2005, 09:38 PM
well done bro you and jaye have a great night graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

gof_wynne
24th June 2005, 09:54 PM
congrat's well done graemlins/friends.gif