PDA

View Full Version : What you all going to wear???

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 07:40 PM
Going to the Cafe de Paris :D all very posh! romantic! and everything :cool: :cool:
And most important what do you want to hear???

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 07:41 PM
Bikini graemlins/bouncered.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
24th June 2005, 07:43 PM
reckons it is going to be deadposh........all the ladies wearing channel number 5 and nowt else........do anything to attract the attension of robin :p graemlins/laff.gif

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

Helena
24th June 2005, 07:44 PM
depends on weather i suppose - and also what everyone else is wearing. Is it gonna be a posh do like at the dvd launch? or is it more casual than that?

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 07:44 PM
pimp was thinking the same thing so emailed em and they said

"The dress code at Café de paris is smart casual.

Kind regards
Reception
Café de paris"

which tells ya not a lot :D

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 07:46 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]Bikini :D

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 07:48 PM
Bloody hell, you have to rub it in don't ya. OK so I neva won, but its still in your face as soon as I come on BB. Braggers :D

ONLY JOKING, JUST THINKING WHAT THE MOANING, JEALOUS, LOSERS ARE. I don't mean it really. I'm going to 10 gigs in December anyway so :D

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 07:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]reckons it is going to be deadposh........all the ladies wearing channel number 5 and nowt else........do anything to attract the attension of robin :D :D

Helena
24th June 2005, 07:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:

I will be wearing a suit for sure might even wear tie aswell or maybe go whole hog with waistcoat to, well it is very posh :D <hr></blockquote>

you do know that this takes place in july don't you? and place will be hot? graemlins/laff.gif

Jolene
24th June 2005, 08:00 PM
How about wearing nothing? ;) I think you would for sure get the attention of Robin...well, and just about everyone! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Jolene
24th June 2005, 08:01 PM
Or wear just a trench coat, with nothin' on underneath graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 08:04 PM
think i might just try that jolene :D

"SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT"...LOL :eek:

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah it will be hot but jacket and waistcoat can come off :D I will wear a tie but trust me that wont last long LOL graemlins/laff.gif

Cherry Campbell
24th June 2005, 08:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tyler D:
[b]think i might just try that jolene :D

"SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT"...LOL ;)

ogm
24th June 2005, 08:57 PM
will be wearing nothing as i didnt win tickets, so will be naked in a jacuzzi that date while you lucky people have a great night

graemlins/friends.gif

caja
24th June 2005, 08:59 PM
thong 4 me...
love
chris xxx

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 08:59 PM
nipple clamps for me graemlins/bigwink.gif

wildcat
24th June 2005, 09:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]

you do know that this takes place in july don't you? and place will be hot? :D

Helena
24th June 2005, 09:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wildcat:

Helena, before you wear your itsy-bitsy-teeny-weenies you'd better find out whether it's air conditioned or not or you will have nips like ship's rivets all night :D <hr></blockquote>

good point. glad you've colunteered to phone up and find out :p

Maybe Tomorrow
24th June 2005, 09:57 PM
Nothing but a big huge SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Nicola R
24th June 2005, 09:59 PM
MY DANCIN' SHOES .....
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 10:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wildcat:

Helena, before you wear your itsy-bitsy-teeny-weenies you'd better find out whether it's air conditioned or not or you will have nips like ship's rivets all night :D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

samantha M
24th June 2005, 10:07 PM
a hat to match ali
and black trousers to match robin

Rossy
24th June 2005, 10:40 PM
Hat and shoes to match LOL

Rossy :) :) :)

KEEP ON MOVING
25th June 2005, 06:13 AM
all you loonies should wear something to id yourselves.If not the t-shirt what about
"a pair of rubber wellies"

Sarah.K
25th June 2005, 07:49 AM

:eek:

*Cookie*
25th June 2005, 10:10 AM
hhmmmm ya could always wear a bikini like that first new girl into the BB house last nite :eek: :eek: :eek: some things whold carry a public health warning :eek:

Sarah.K
25th June 2005, 10:20 AM
I think if I wore a bikini i'd empty the cafe de paris...even the band wouldnt show :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

Version Girl
25th June 2005, 10:25 AM
LMAO...know the feeling Sarah :D

Big Love

Mia graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif