PDA

View Full Version : RE ,UB40.......

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 07:31 PM
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS.BUT I THINK WE ARE ALL WINNERS HAS THESE GUYS HAVE GIVEN US 25YRS OF GREAT MUSIC.IN MY EYES THAT MAKES US ALL WINNERS graemlins/love.gif ,,LINDA,,

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 07:38 PM
WELL SAID THAT WOMAN, I felt like a winner first time I ever heard their music and I have felt that way ever since!

Grinner
24th June 2005, 08:25 PM
i totally agree with you both

JEROEN.
24th June 2005, 10:28 PM
big uppppppppppppppppppp :D :D :D :D

gof_wynne
24th June 2005, 10:50 PM
there are NO WINNERS & NO LOSERS when it comes down to the music of ub40 competition or not we are all fans ......... :(

robs mrs fix it
25th June 2005, 02:01 PM
hi as bt been on today yet.hope he do,es come back or maybe he,s taking time out and i would,nt blame him. graemlins/love.gif ,,linda,,

MAYBETOMORROW
25th June 2005, 04:42 PM
It's going to be a huge year for the band and anyone who is lucky enough to be at one of their concerts will cherish it for life!

Can't wait for the down under gigs!! :cool:

robs mrs fix it
25th June 2005, 05:02 PM
HI YES THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST TIME I WILL BE SEEING THE GUYS LIVE.AS I AM IN CORNWALL AND THE NEAREST IS PLYMOUTH WHERE THEY ARE IN DEC.ITS ALSO MY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DEC 6TH SO THATS THE BEST PRESENT I AM GOING TO HAVE.BUT BEEN A FAN FOR 25YRS NOW ONLY BEEN ON COMPUTER SINCE OCT LAST YEAR AND DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BB UNTIL LAST 2 MONTHS.THEN WELL I COULD NOT BELEIVE IT ALL TOURS WAS THINKING ABOUT ROYAL ALBERT HALL BUT DUE TO ILLNESS I COULD NOT TRAVEL.SAID TO HUBBY WISH IT WAS PLYMOUTH THEN 2WKS AFTER LOOKED AGAIN AND THERE IT WAS PLYMOUTH WOW :)