PDA

View Full Version : I Really Can't Say How I Feel Right Now, Would If I Cou

Aaron
24th June 2005, 07:27 PM
Lol,

Hi everyone,

I for one am gutted about not winning in the competition but hey 'C'est La Vie' as they say, well done all of you that won, hope you all have a fantastic time down there enjoying the gig. I can't believe people on here are moaning so much about not winning, it's not UB40's fault or BT's for that matter, sod em all BT thats what i say, concentrate on the fact that 98% of people on here are totally cool wicked individuals but you always get a few who have to spoil it for the rest through jealousy etc!!, Pheww, glad i got that off my chest.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Aaron.

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 07:45 PM
Nice one Aaron :D :D

john(ub40)p
24th June 2005, 07:54 PM
graemlins/smokin.gif BIG LOVE graemlins/smokin.gif

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 07:55 PM
WELL SAID I AGREE graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 07:55 PM
graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Jolene
24th June 2005, 07:56 PM
Well said Aaron! :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

ub horse shoe
24th June 2005, 08:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aaron:
Lol,

Hi everyone,

I for one am gutted about not winning in the competition but hey 'C'est La Vie' as they say, well done all of you that won, hope you all have a fantastic time down there enjoying the gig. I can't believe people on here are moaning so much about not winning, it's not UB40's fault or BT's for that matter, sod em all BT thats what i say, concentrate on the fact that 98% of people on here are totally cool wicked individuals but you always get a few who have to spoil it for the rest through jealousy etc!!, Pheww, glad i got that off my chest.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Aaron.<hr></blockquote>

Much agree... however jealousy must have the biggest factor probably in all this winging crap... it's surprising how many negative input is begining to flow through; by a minor, since the end of compo...

I entered, didn't win, but hey it's not the end of the world... my time will come :D
even if it means 'a tenner'

Respect

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 08:20 PM
Such is life I'm afraid. Well said Aaron, slightly shorter than my post. In fact if you took all the swearing out of mine, it would prolly be the same size :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

Well said anyway mate graemlins/friends.gif

Aaron
24th June 2005, 09:12 PM
It's nice to see that some loonies won by the way, champagne, and other peeps i met at the Albert Hall gig.

Big up to you all.

Aaron.

Robinsduvet
25th June 2005, 01:11 AM
OMG YOU'RE STILL ABOUT ;) graemlins/laff.gif

THOUGHT THE BOGEY MAN HAD GOT YOU IN BLACKPOOL graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif