PDA

View Full Version : HAD ENOUGH...........!!!!!!!!!!!

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 07:22 PM
winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge winge and more ****ing winging. Thats all you lot do. Its pissing everyone one off. Its pissing me off and its certainly pissed brian off.

Why can't you guys just shut ya mouths for once in ya lives and stop moaning about every ****ing thing because you can !!!

Why can't you be grateful for what you got and stop moaning about what you ain't got. Greedy ****s. Think about all those poor *******s in africa. And you're moaning about a ****ing gig. Boo ****ing hoo. Oh no end of the ****ing world. GROW UP YOU BUNCH OF CRY BABIES!!!

Oh "us dutch neva get anything". **** off. You 3 gigs back in March for a warm up. You got a DVD released which was performed in your country. You get stuff released b4 us. We don't fkn moan. SO what its UB40 home country. Of course theres gonna be more stuff happening here. If you don't like it ****ing move ova here.

Brian, the nicest guy on this planet, tells us when he goes to the toilet, when he has dinner, when he wakes, when he goes bed, upcoming UB40 material, the latest going ons inside DEP....but you're still not ****ing satisfied. He does soooooooooooooo much for us. I think you guys seem forget how much he does for us. Have a long thing!!! He is such a good bloke, and all he gets is stick from us lot. Its enough to scare him away. In fact judging by his last post, I wouldn't be surprised if he has already. Would you blame him, I wouldn't!!!!

You moan about the cost of a gig and that you can't go. You moan that it doesn't fit in with your schedule, or its too far. You get the chance to enter a competition for a free gig, and you still ****ing moan. You either win or you lose. Hence win or lose a concert, not win or lose your life.

We get more than most fans of other bands, but we still want more.

Don't be surprised if BT neva comes here again, and don'be surprised if this forum is shut down for good. We'll see who ****ing moans then.

Right, I'm ****ing outta here and not returning for a long time. I think I'll stick to the reading, instead of the writing.

No doubt some ****er will moan about this post aswell, or will feel offended by it. Who gives a ****. Cos I don't.....

....and I quote "You bunch of ****ing whingers"

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

Helena
24th June 2005, 07:28 PM
nice one sean :)

but i counted 16 naughty words in all of that :eek:

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 07:29 PM
Let me count again all those ********* put me off.
He is right though!
dam it I can't count for toffee, feel sorry for Sean his comp entry did not even leave his outbox :D

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

UB40-Fan
24th June 2005, 07:34 PM
I think some of us doubted something Brian said, about the first 25 that sended the answer in, where the people who won. I little misunderstanding which is cleared now. I am sure everyone is happy for the people who are going, i know i am for u all :)

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: UB40-Fan ]</p>

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 07:34 PM
well said sean

from gaynor

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 07:36 PM
WELL SAID SEAN graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 07:36 PM
Oh yeah I must mention about the winners.

Congratulations guys and enjoy yourselfs. Don't forget to take piccies and post up your good day. Do a bit of rubbing in peoples faces graemlins/bigwink.gif

R.M.D
24th June 2005, 07:46 PM
PUKKA :D :D :D :D :D :D
Couldn't have put it better meself....
Toooo funny man...Dave... graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: R.M.D ]</p>

sammy
24th June 2005, 08:03 PM
you are wonderful....couldnt of wrote it any better...if ya tried!!
i read more than post...and have noticed we have some very moody ub's on the bb....
some serious chillin needed....be happy for those who won... :D

jacqueliene.
24th June 2005, 08:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
[b]Oh yeah I must mention about the winners.

Congratulations guys and enjoy yourselfs. Don't forget to take piccies and post up your good day. Do a bit of rubbing in peoples faces :(
There are a lot of english, dutch, american, aussies, france and other that did not win and feel sad about it ofcourse this is for most ub fans great to be 1 of the 300 hunderd to see ub so close on stage and then you post something like this rube it in there faces :D

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 08:33 PM
Sorry I was in a bad mood, it kind of got out of hand :p
But you said I let myself down AGAIN ?? :roll:

Neonhaze
24th June 2005, 08:39 PM
here here!... well said sean

Maybe Tomorrow
24th June 2005, 09:03 PM
Hey guys, at the end of the day we are all here for one reason and one reason only - our love of UB40, lets remember that.
If I hadn't been lucky enough to win tickets on the Capital Gold station, then I wouldn't be feeling pi***d off or anything that I wasn't going...most of the people who post on this board are genuine enough and they are kind enough to share their UB moments - eg Rossy to mention just one, and we should all be grateful for that.
It took me 4 days of constant listening to that station to finally get thru, opportunities are there for everyone to win - thats what the World Wide Web is there for after all, plus, how many of us enter the lottery every week to win?
As mentioned, theres enough sh** in this world without anyone falling out over a gig - and (repeating myself now)as mentioned, BT does an awful lot for this BB, not many websites have the pleasure of a band member posting messages to their followers, and doing "up close and personal" gigs
Just be happy. We should all be grateful of one thing and thats LIFE.
Big Love Always
Karen
xxxxxxx
graemlins/love.gif

caja
24th June 2005, 09:10 PM
top word's kaz xxxx
its your turn at gig for drinks xxxxxxxxx
love
chris & andi xxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif

biglad
24th June 2005, 09:13 PM
:D :D :D good on ya sean ,somebody needed to tell em but dont let them put you off writing they will all go back under there stones now
cheers shane graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Grinner
24th June 2005, 09:15 PM
never a truer word spoken,well said sean ;)

Rossy
24th June 2005, 09:28 PM
That was some post mate lol
Glad you got it all off ya chest.
Thank god that radio is off i can get on with my life lol

Rossy :) :) :)

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 10:09 PM
Feel so much better after that :D

jamesthomas24
24th June 2005, 10:14 PM
well said sean

Nicola R
24th June 2005, 10:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Don't be surprised if BT neva comes here again, <hr></blockquote>
I wouldn't be surprised.........but

Don't blame me 4 wanting more...facts are too hard too ignore... :confused:

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: OraCabeSsa in the mOOnshine ]</p>

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 11:01 PM
:confused: graemlins/laff.gif

janicerose
24th June 2005, 11:38 PM
WELL SAID SEAN!!!!! All we seem to get thes days is moan, moan, moan. Some people will never be satisfied.Their ****ing problem!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

j59
24th June 2005, 11:47 PM
;)
love jx

Omodumbi II
25th June 2005, 11:52 AM
"Make no fuss, just stick with us"

After Tonight
25th June 2005, 04:10 PM
Well said...botha ya!
graemlins/beer.gif