PDA

View Full Version : Could subject be changed now???

Rudie
24th June 2005, 07:04 PM
Its great to see where some of you guys are coming from, very revealing.... anyway we kept the competition open so that you could all be in with a chance,thats why 4 days then all the right answers were put into a hat and the first 25 picked out won...dont worry it wont happen again...what a bunch of ****ing wingers..BT
---------------------------------------------

Reckon Brian is totally ****ed off with it all!

Soooooooooooo,hows weather by you?? :D

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Rudie ]</p>

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 07:07 PM
Drizzle...... will go down well tonight in Dublin to keep all the people at the U2 hometown gig cooled down graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif Didn;t envy them sleepeing on the street last night for their place tho..... but thats dedication for you, people from all over the world in town for the shows!

Lou.B
24th June 2005, 07:07 PM
Gonna be stormy tonite Cara, very dark here :D

Rudie
24th June 2005, 07:08 PM
Gone mega dark here,reckon we r in for bit more thunder graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 07:09 PM
Its cloudy yet still very very warm, we ahve had alot of rain today some big drops too. I am just hanging on waiting for the thunder storms. Love a good old storm I do, still yet to manage to photograph lightening.. graemlins/smokin.gif

*Cookie*
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]Drizzle...... will go down well tonight in Dublin to keep all the people at the U2 hometown gig cooled down :D
and if the wheather changes cans of coke for 2 a throw

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
good idea cara

lets all make a pact not to mention gig again. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rudie
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Louise:
Gonna be stormy tonite Cara, very dark here :D <hr></blockquote>

To right Louise,doesnt look pleasant at all does it ;)

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 07:10 PM
Jeez cookie...... if I had thought of it! Your dead right :D

Rachel~B
24th June 2005, 07:11 PM
brightening up here...finally ;)

lovely post cara... graemlins/friends.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 07:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
Jeez cookie...... if I had thought of it! Your dead right :D <hr></blockquote>

my richies just out working the pubs :D

Rudie
24th June 2005, 07:12 PM
Should be minted by the end of the night then Shell :D you will be arrivin at gig in Helicopter ;)

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 07:14 PM
Yes am so looking forward to BigBro tonight, gonna run big bubble bath for the girls now and get them all cosied up and into bed so I can watch in peace :) ....thats my plan anyway....

Had enough trauma between last nite and today to last me awhile :roll:

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 07:15 PM
[b]Yes am so looking forward to BigBro tonight, gonna run big bubble bath for the girls now and get them all cosied up and into bed so I can watch in peace :) ....thats my plan anyway....

Had enough trauma between last nite and today to last me awhile :D

Lou.B
24th June 2005, 07:16 PM
Pass em round cooks graemlins/laff.gif

Chicago UB Fan
24th June 2005, 07:32 PM
You know... if you all want to rid yourselves of the rain, here in the states the midwest is having a beautiful drought - - - feel free to send us the rain! We need it!!!

:)

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 07:33 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Louise:
[b]Pass em round cooks :D

Rudie
24th June 2005, 07:34 PM
Wish it would go somewhere else,i had just got used to bit of sunshine and now its like an autumn night :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW
25th June 2005, 04:09 PM
It looks as though I was asleep when the BB was hit with a thunderstorm, but the weather here is fine :)