PDA

View Full Version : Brian

Helena
24th June 2005, 07:01 PM
don't let people get to you graemlins/friends.gif

Rachel~B
24th June 2005, 07:08 PM
such a shame it has come to this... :(
why cant people just be happy for each other?...

Hels is right, dont let em get to ya... ;)

well...one complete n utter twat anyway...seems its only him/her thats moaning n stirrin the shit... :mad:

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Rachel.B ]</p>

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 07:17 PM
i did'nt entered it
because i got hospitial appointment on the same day as the gig on july 7th
my health comes first
i been having problem with my stomach for 2 years now and i would loves to be there but this hosp appointment of mine has already been booked

anyway i hope all winners enjoyed their night at the gig

from gaynor :) graemlins/friends.gif

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 07:55 PM
Gaynor I hope your hospital appointment goes OK graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 08:00 PM
Good luck Gaynor :(

But as Helena said don't let them get to you Brian, there are loads on here that TRULY RESPECT YOU. And they are the ones you should make time for, I don't mean that in a selfish way though.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND BRIAN graemlins/friends.gif

Jolene
24th June 2005, 08:05 PM
Gotta agree everyone. I hope the few asses on here don't keep ya away Brian. Like Sean said most of us really respect you....and we're so thankful for all you do for us. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Chicago UB Fan
24th June 2005, 08:12 PM
Absolutely true Brian - we do respect you all!!!

I was elated when you answered one of my posts - my husband couldn't figure out why I was so giddy that day. Given an opportunity to actually meet you all would likely render me a babbling fool for weeks!

Please don't stay away from the board, and don't get discouraged by a few misguided souls on the board.

graemlins/friends.gif

robs mrs fix it
24th June 2005, 08:16 PM
YES I AGREE AS YOU BT AND REST OF GUYS HAVE GIVEN US 25YRS OF LOVELY MUSIC PLEASE DONT STAY AWAY FROM THE BB graemlins/love.gif ,,LINDA,,

lorrafan
24th June 2005, 08:28 PM
Please Brian don't leave us. It gives us all such a thrill when you chat back to us on here. It makes us feel special. The majority of us really were thankfull that you gave us the opportunity to share such an intimate gig with you. To all those who are going have a great time and to all of UB40 please don't stop what you are doing. There will always be someone out there ready to knock you down but here I feel we are a family and the faithfull ones will be the ones who are with you until the end. Lots of love, peace and respect graemlins/friends.gif

Grinner
24th June 2005, 08:33 PM
don't let 1 twat get to you Brian,if you go then i will surely follow :D

Just Bianca
24th June 2005, 08:53 PM
Please Brian don't let a jalouse guy get you!!!

There are always greedy people unfortunally.

I think as a dutch girl that we have nothing to complain about you've bin here 3 times in March and you are coming again for 2 nights in December so please let one (unfortunally dutch) guy spoil your day.

Big love Bianca graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 08:53 PM
brian
don't let the people get to you
you guys does a lot of things for all the fans
who supports you guys
you does a lots of things for all the fans on here

take care brian
i support you guys all the way

from gaynor

biglad
24th June 2005, 09:24 PM
brian dont let them get you down its only a couple of whingers if they had won they would only have moaned about where it is being held price of drinks etc etc they think the whole world revolves around them,me and my wife love reading your posts so please carry on and give us awave at sheff in dec
love all shane and carol
graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Just Bianca
24th June 2005, 09:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bianca37:
[b]Please Brian don't let a jalouse guy get you!!!

There are always greedy people unfortunally.

I think as a dutch girl that we have nothing to complain about you've bin here 3 times in March and you are coming again for 2 nights in December so please let one (unfortunally dutch) guy spoil your day.

Big love Bianca :D so DON'T let one guy spoil your day.

xxxbianca graemlins/kiss.gif

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 11:52 PM
Trouble is its not just one person though is it. There is always someone moaning, not just Dutchy. You cannot just point the finger at one person, its a lot of people. During the competition there was always a post about someone moaning. Dutchys post was just the icing on the cake really.

McDub boy
24th June 2005, 11:58 PM
stick with it mr bt
McDub Boy graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

ub40lover2
25th June 2005, 12:32 AM
hey BT your better than this
we all know that you win some you lose some thats just the way life is...you can't please all of the people all the of the time...i know i've tried as i'm sure you have.... it just dosen't work personally i love you guys because you've never once forgotten where you came from the music you create comes from somewhere deep inside and you've touched us all... you have true fans brian and thats why we're here in support of the ub's let the people have their say like you always do.... go chill out and come back when its all settled down as we both know it will do... we all appreciate (think i've spelt that wrong but i've had a couple of glasses 2nite) the input you make on the bb try not to stay away to long graemlins/smokin.gif