24th June 2005, 06:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rudie
24th June 2005, 06:19 PM
;)

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 06:20 PM
:roll:

oh is dutchy after a little attention again???

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Tyler D ]</p>

brummybabe
24th June 2005, 06:21 PM
Hi Tyler me ole friend....its been ages hows it going....health wise too...hope everyone well
love kel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/love.gif

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 06:21 PM
I think it's probably best that you don't post dutchy because you are very rude and abrupt and have put everyones backs up. Maybe when you have cooled down you can post again!

Take care
Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Dees
24th June 2005, 06:23 PM
....Doei :D

justremco
24th June 2005, 06:30 PM
ajuus

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 06:31 PM
hi kel

i am still hanging in there thanks for asking hun!! :D

hope you and yours are all well too xxx

graemlins/friends.gif

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:31 PM
Mazzel!

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 06:33 PM
How can something so positive turn out to xause such bad feelings?
I am in NO doubt that the competition was done totaly fairley, to suggest that the winners were picked out by choice is crazy Dutchy m8, I understand your gutted m8 but come on I am sure you know thats not the way it was.
Rossy has no more right than anyone else to have tickets and I am sure he doesnt think he has, the lad is deserate to go like so many others are. To get abusive with with people on here over it is not the way to handle it, this board is so peaceful 98% of the time and all this is going to leave such a bad taste in everyones mouth, what about the next time the lads get a chance to do a gig like this? can you see them wanting to do another? I cannot and who would blame them. Surley people understand that they cannot just say oh well lets do a gig for the loonies, its ridiculas to exspect them to unless you want to be paying hundreds per ticket.
In a competition there has to be non winners its a sad fact, I put all my faith in the DEP comp and never even listend to capital gold once. Yte soem on here have tried everyday like Rossy has and thay have not been lucky. Its a sad sad thing to happen but its life m8 and these things do. I am sure n oone wants you to leave the BB but I am also sure no one will beg you stay, thats your choice but please everyone bare in mind kids comeo n here and they do not need to be seeing all this.
Peace :D

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 06:35 PM
graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif Nicely put Skirge! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 06:39 PM
very well said skirge m8!!

but i seem to remember dutchy has left the bb under a cloud before after causing a stink...but always crawled back when there are some negative vibes to dish out!!!

i truly believe he needs to see someone about all his anger and bitterness :(

BRUMMY UB
24th June 2005, 06:57 PM
have i missed somethin here :roll: there are about 7500 members of this board,we can't all win the friggin tickets

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 06:58 PM
Not to mention all the people that come ehre and just read and have not joined, all of them will have stll enterd the comp..

monie
24th June 2005, 09:19 PM
bye bye,dont think we gonna miss ya
! graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

JEROEN.
24th June 2005, 10:23 PM
mi feel ashame that mi is a dutchie (nrderlander)
you behave is totaly out of controle dutchy
and mi is so gappy that you take the right way
and that is the highway............. :D :D

Just Bianca
24th June 2005, 10:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
So you can all go lick eachothers asses, instead of listen to someones opinion<hr></blockquote>

We've all listen to your opinion and we have all given OUR opinion, but I think you can't handle that because we won't lick YOUR ASS!!!!!!
:roll:

bianca

singerman
24th June 2005, 10:41 PM
next time buy more wonka bars m8, & take some time out to chill, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 11:11 PM
HEY MATIE...theres no need for you to feel ashamed for his actions...you get stupid people in all nationalities..lol :D

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 11:40 PM
If you slam the door on the way out, make sure you don't break any glass or chip any wood, otherwise its coming out ya wages mate :D

JEROEN.
25th June 2005, 12:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tyler D:
HEY MATIE...theres no need for you to feel ashamed for his actions...you get stupid people in all nationalities..lol :D <hr></blockquote>

thanks a lottie tyler :D

Mick_f
25th June 2005, 01:02 AM
Think its time to lay this post to rest new day etc etc :D