PDA

View Full Version : IF UB40 WERE EVER ASKED TO DO A SMALL VENUE AGAIN THEY W

reasons
24th June 2005, 06:11 PM
IM SURE EVERYONE WHO REGULARLY COME ONTO THIS BOARD EITHER TO READ EVERYDAY OR POST EVERYDAY FELT THEY HAD THE BEST REASON TO BE THERE...

I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE AND NO ONE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE HAS TRIED HARDER THAN ROSSY !!!

IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT NIGHT FOR ALL THE WINNERS....

I THINK THAT THIS WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST IN RECENT YEARS THEY WOULD DO SUCH A GIG...

DUE TO ALL THE BAD FEELINGS GOING ON AT THE MOMENT...

YOU WHO ARE GOING ENJOY AND I'M SURE YOU WILL ALL REALISE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE.

AND ALSO WOULD WANT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GO TO GET A TICKET...THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE....

I ALSO UNDERSTAND DUTCHY,EVEN THOUGH I THINK HE IS GOING ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY ??

ANYWAY THATS MY INPUT....

:D :D :D :D :D

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: chuca5 ]</p>

dutchy
24th June 2005, 06:13 PM
What has rossy to do with this, i don't give a darn about rossy, and again it was mine point of view lol

reasons
24th June 2005, 06:16 PM
YOU ARE REALLY ON HERE TO UPSET PEOPLE TODAY ??

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ??

IN MY VIEW OF WHO DESERVED THE TICKET THE MOST WAS ROSSY....IN MY POINT OF VIEW AS YOU PUT IT...

HAVE A SPLIFF AND LIGHTEN UP !!! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Rudie
24th June 2005, 06:17 PM
Thats true,bet they are wishing they had never bothered :D

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 06:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chuca5:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ??

IN MY VIEW OF WHO DESERVED THE TICKET THE MOST WAS ROSSY....IN MY POINT OF VIEW AS YOU PUT IT...

HAVE A SPLIFF AND LIGHTEN UP !!! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

and i believe the same so il keep entering for him

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 06:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chuca5:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ??

HAVE A SPLIFF AND LIGHTEN UP !!! graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

I think its probably best to ignore this guy to be honest because he obviously has a problem!
I and many others have tried to tell him to be more subtle on other posts today but he doesn't listen!

Lets just chill and graemlins/smokin.gif !

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif