PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY KAREN
24th June 2005, 04:46 PM
to my lovely sister saira for winning the tickets and taking me with her..also thank you to ub40 for making it happen graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Cherry Campbell
24th June 2005, 08:42 PM
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME TAKING YOU ;)

Sarah.K
24th June 2005, 08:46 PM
Rofl are they going to the left handed one??? graemlins/laff.gif
Nice to hear from you earlier hon have a fun weekend.xx graemlins/kiss.gif

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 08:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME TAKING YOU ;) <hr></blockquote>

That just cracked me up, big time laughing there. Thanx for that graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Cherry Campbell
24th June 2005, 08:48 PM
not really but i like to make her sweat sarah :D

nice to hear from you too, have a great weekend yourself, see u soon sweetie graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/love.gif

kate13
24th June 2005, 09:02 PM
i know skirge its been doom and gloom :) and all the others pity it was spoilt for you all :(

k

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 09:04 PM
well done saira
for winning

from gaynor :) graemlins/friends.gif

24th June 2005, 09:08 PM
congrats :) :D

Cherry Campbell
24th June 2005, 09:34 PM
your welcome skirge :D thanks everyone else graemlins/friends.gif

hope im gonna see you later this year kath?
you going to the fest? graemlins/friends.gif

kate13
24th June 2005, 10:06 PM
saira graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif looking good

Cherry Campbell
24th June 2005, 11:06 PM
enough about me..are you going or what? :D

CRAZY KAREN
26th June 2005, 02:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
[b]WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME TAKING YOU :(

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 02:52 PM
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME TAKING YOU ;) <hr></blockquote>

....and since I was the highest bidder, I'd like to say a big thank you to Saira! graemlins/love.gif

CRAZY KAREN
26th June 2005, 02:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]

....and since I was the highest bidder, I'd like to say a big thank you to Saira! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 02:59 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CRAZY NORTHERN GIRL:
you've no chance dave that ticket has my name written all over it :D <hr></blockquote>

How did they fit "CRAZY NORTHERN GIRL" on the ticket?! :D

It would be a brave man to try and pry that ticket from your hands - you just go and enjoy yourself!!

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

CRAZY KAREN
26th June 2005, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

How did they fit "CRAZY NORTHERN GIRL" on the ticket?! :D

It would be a brave man to try and pry that ticket from your hands - you just go and enjoy yourself!!

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

cheers dave i sure will graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif